Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
A little eye candy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 am
By the way should anyone be interested I am also more than a mushroom lover. I am an artist too. My DA gallery. Im between jobs with no scanner so not much there but I my feelings are if its not something im proud of why show it off? hope you like my work. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 pm
Gyzvx

I like your work. How long have to been doing it. What kind of color pens or paint(or what ever you use) do you use?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 am
Tera Windstar

Well I'm 27 and I’ve been drawing since 3 years of age. No formal training. Though I can do all sorts of art I prefer cartooning. I do not use graphite pencils I have very sensitive ears and the scratching of it on paper drives me mad. Colored pencil doesn’t have the same effect. Go figure right? Any who, I use pens usually ball point and as for coloring I’m across the board on that one. Pastels one moment, water color paint the next crushed graphite dust and a paint brush was used for the robot head I drew. I will even use marker submerge the entire work in a basin of water after and use my hands or a paint brush to remove the layers of ink. I in fact used that technique when I colored the lunar sloth.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games