Hi
I am 17 years old. Bisexual (pansexual).

I'm very outgoing, friendly, am a dreamer, and wow am I the only one who finds it hard to describe myself?

I am a bit of a handful, and I've been called the perfect Aries. Funny, huh?

My hair color is brown, my eye color is brown, and I'm 5'6". Should I give out my cup size too?

Speaking of which, I can be pretty open about my life, and don't hide things. One minute we can talk about a troll online, the next minute I'll rant about my mother being abused. I rant a lot.

I'm heading to college on the east coast in a year. Either Boston or New York, and I'm going to study film. In the meantime, I currently live in Texas. I hate it.

I also draw art (though not a master lol).

I've left my anime phase a long time ago. Doesn't mean I hate it, but I don't watch it on my spare time. You can show me some stuff though, but if I don't like it hey I have my own reasons and you should respect that.

My favorite bands include Royksopp, Vampire Weekend, and Passion Pit. No, we don't have to like the same bands. But this is just giving you a taste of what I listen to.

I don't mind being friends, but you'll have to bug me constantly. I might accidentally forget about you. And I really do like making new friends.

However, if you're willing to try something out (romance wise), I don't mind. I'd like that much better, actually. I'm in a bit of a slump, and I keep thinking nobody would like me romantically. Please prove me wrong.

I guess I'm looking for someone who I can be friendly and romantic with; someone who isn't TOO serious (dude I won't marry you if we dated for a few months. Try again in 5 years), but who also won't dump me the first week.

Any questions?