Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
16 | Looking for dating or friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 pm
Ooh, I'm terrible at describing myself.
For starters, my name is Caroline, and I'm 16.
I'm looking for something serious, believe it or not. I want a best friend as well as a romantic partner. What I'm looking for is below.

- I really don't care about gender, it's more about whether our personalities click. I don't like muscly guys, though (sorry! Not saying it's bad, just not my preference).
- Somebody who shares my interests, or is at least open-minded about letting me introduce them to him. Even if we can't meet in person, late night Skype calls while streaming anime or a movie are incredibly cute, and I hope you agree with that.
- Somebody faithful and loyal, who isn't bothered by my constant prattle. When I like somebody, I want to talk to them all the time. I'm not clingy, per-se - I don't mind at all if you talk to other females - but I am the type of person who likes to talk every day.
- Somebody who would be willing to meet me in person if the opportunity arose. I mean it when I say I want something serious, and it would be great if we could meet up (if we talked for months beforehand, of course).

Now that that's over with, here are my interests.

- Anime and manga. I'm not a Bleach or Naruto girl, I prefer Madoka Magica and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Homestuck. Oh, am I a huge fan of this webcomic. I may just have you read it with me (although I won't force 'ya, no worries).
- Roleplaying. Somebody who could RP with me would be lovely.

And more about me..

- I look younger than I am, so if that's a problem, don't bother.
- I'm blonde, 5'3, and 108 pounds (fairly skinny according to BMI charts, but looking at my thighs, you wouldn't believe it sweatdrop ).
- I live in South Carolina.

If you want to know more, shoot me a PM!
I know I listed a bunch of requirements up there, but really, give it a shot! I'm sure all of you are awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:09 pm
Hi smile  

The Silenced Memory

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ox0hunny0xo

Dapper Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:45 am
Madotsuki x

So before I give you a real reply, I looked at the date of the post and wanted to verify whether or not this post is active ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm
ox0hunny0xo
Madotsuki x

So before I give you a real reply, I looked at the date of the post and wanted to verify whether or not this post is active ^^
I was wondering the same thing about the validity of this post  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas