Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Hey Para!

I was wondering if Finnegan would be interested in meeting Marceline due to their similarities. Marceline is a half-unicorn just like him and is also very much into the 'knight/protecting others' path in life. Although, that is mostly due to her upbringing. I think she could be a good fit for the Uniqueness plot or we could always have them meet and come up with something else if you'd rather. C: Oh, she is also under Ironforge's guidance as well so there is a way for them to meet that way too (well she will be once the first part of her plot is done XD). If you want to see her personality: Teepee link

Sounds great to me! I think that Marceline and Finnegan should just meet randomly and eventually through talking he finds out that she's under the guidance of Ironforge + not to mention, that she's half-uni. :3 And then from there a friendship might kindle. :3
I can start up a RP sometime tomorrow when I get home from work. Or you can start one and I'll respond tomorrow when I get home. :3 Either or would work great.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
Oh boy, I was looking forward to when this opened. I have a few to throw your way for some of your plots.

First up for Madhu: I have a crap ton of Usdia I could throw his way. But since he is quite energetic I think it might be interesting if he met Lapin. She has more energy than she could ever use, is curious about everything and would love to meet more usdia. I can toss others at him too.

Next for Pax: I have a flirt and lover of stallions Tairyn that he could flirt with. Or alternately I could potentially toss Aquitaine at him to flirt with, she's not used to getting a lot of positive attention and has never been flirted with so it could be very interesting to see what happens

For Finnegan: To go along with what Jet offered I can have him meet Kaleidoscope who is Ironforge's previous student and also acting mentor to Mercy.
For his 'Uniqueness' plot I could definitely throw Aquitaine at him. She is the daughter of a knight and a dancer who are both unicorns, and while she hasn't set out on the path of a knight it is something she holds dear to her and may one day try to pursue. Being a mutant from two unicorns she knows full well what it is like to be different. She has learned a lot from her past experiences and could offer him advice on what it's like to truly be different and show that there are benefits to it as well as downsides.

You can check out my others found in my plot thread but I figured this was a good start.

I think it would be a great, cute general meet & greet if Madhu was to meet Lapin!
Even more so hilarious if Pax was to meet Aquitaine as she is a beautiful dame, but also mysterious-looking. Might be a very interesting RP between the two. :3
I can start up a RP tomorrow if you'd like. Or you can start one tonight whenever you get the chance and I can reply tomorrow. Either or works for me. :3
And also it would be great to meet Ironforge's students. :3 It would be great for him to socialize.

II Paradox II

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm
II Paradox II

Sounds like a plan! Marceline could use some friends. C: And I don't mind starting an RP for us. I'll go ahead and quote you in the thread unless you want me to post it here? C:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 pm
II Paradox II

Start for Aquitaine/Pax RP Here
And because I was feeling a bit inspired I also started the one for Lapin and Madhu Here.
So that leaves the Kaleidoscope/Finnegan one for you to start.  

She-Ra of Etheria

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Link to starter. C: A bit rusty on Marceline/starters in general. >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:08 pm
II Paradox II
JetAlmeara

Could you start the RP with Finnegan and Ironforge + Mercy. If you don't mind RPing the two. :3
And I'll start the RP with Florian and Zangar. :3 Sound good?

Sure! Linky for you!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 pm
So I totally have a teepee full of knights for Finnegan to meet XD

albeit spooky lookin ones, he'd have to get over that bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm
I have the girl in my signature up for the Uniqueness… she's a big mix of breeds. :3

If not then that's okay too. <3
She's also good for collecting roses…I need to work out her personality more.

Foal or Adult is fine. :3  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 am
II Paradox II
Name: Finnegan James [Finni or James]
How about a fellow Rainbow Wish pet?

User Image

He may not look like it but he was born from a protector and a knight. Here
Anyways, Rainbow is a little bit of a flirt, doesn't matter if its male or female... so you should be prepared for that haha. He is a nice guy tho, would do anything for anyone... unless it is in conflict to one of his core 'duties'... protecting his twin sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Hoto can teach Finnegan some things about being a knight.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am
Mind if Luau and Madhu become friends? she is new so its her first usdia  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items