Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
23/f seeking male

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 pm
I am 23. I go by Clover if I trust you enough you will get my real name. I am an oddball thats for sure lol. I enjoy rp, gaming, star wars (yup major nerd but I'm a cutie), pic available upon request. You must be 20+ I do not want to feel like a perv lol. I am into all sorts of music and genres of movies. I am not girly but I have a girly side I still wear makeup and heels and such lol. Let me know if you are interested. Quote or pm me only please  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 pm
WickedClover
I am 23. I go by Clover if I trust you enough you will get my real name. I am an oddball thats for sure lol. I enjoy rp, gaming, star wars (yup major nerd but I'm a cutie), pic available upon request. You must be 20+ I do not want to feel like a perv lol. I am into all sorts of music and genres of movies. I am not girly but I have a girly side I still wear makeup and heels and such lol. Let me know if you are interested. Quote or pm me only please

hey i am 20, and that is awesome that you like star wars not nerdy at all amd woot on the gaming what your fav game?  

Adonfang

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 pm
Adonfang
WickedClover

hey i am 20, and that is awesome that you like star wars not nerdy at all amd woot on the gaming what your fav game?
I would say Dragon Age is my all time fave  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm
niiiice, i lpayed dragon age as well and was a overall good game but i have fallen in love with dragons dogma pretty nice game. sooooo would you like to pm if easier or you fine with this, dont matter to me.
WickedClover
Adonfang
WickedClover

Adonfang

minerva mink 01

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:51 pm
hi whats up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm
Adonfang
niiiice, i lpayed dragon age as well and was a overall good game but i have fallen in love with dragons dogma pretty nice game. sooooo would you like to pm if easier or you fine with this, dont matter to me.
WickedClover
Adonfang
WickedClover

Thats cool. Never heard of that before though  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash