Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Back to Square One!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 am
Hiya!
I'm Tessy Roxana (a.k.a- Tessa)
And I'm looking for a relationship ^_^

(This doesn't mean instant hook up. Talk to me, learn me first, please?)

I'd like to start off by saying, I've been in the guild for a while, so I'm not too new. YET! I have been in a relationship thanks to this guild, but that has fallen apart... So, I'm starting back at the beginning, only with a lot more details, so I can (hopefully) find my Mr. Right (Or Ms. Right...).

Things you should know about me...
-Well, like I said, my name is Tessa. I'm a fifteen year old female who is honestly well past her years mentally. I've gone through a rough patch for, well, 4 years now. If you ask, I'll tell you. I'm an open book, but I'd rather not tell the whole guild my story. I've been playing "mom" for those four years, so I'm very motherly. I want to help children like myself when I'm older as my career. Also, I have a terribly low self esteem. So, please don't push me for pictures, 'cause I will automatically pull away. What else... Well, family is very important to me. I love what family I have with all my heart... And, also, I do not like the "L" word unless I mean it. If you throw it around too early, I will pull away. It's an experience thing... :c

What I like to do!
I love camping, hiking, studying stars, greek mythology, poetry, song writing, colorguard, drawing, writing, reading, collecting, playing games, watching t.v., make-up, interior design, dancing, acting, singing, building, googling, talking, walking, swimming, listening to music, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, playing instruments (oboe, clarinet, guitar, and piano.) and being lazy. (:
(Yes, I'm a complicated person,)

Favorites...?
My favorite part ^_^
1) Music- I listen to literally everything except jazz. (This includes country, metal, rap, gospel, christian, rock n roll, r&b, ect.)
2) Movies- I'm in love with Johnny Deep, Will Smith, and Robert Downey Jr.. I love any of their movies. Also, I absolutely love history movies, romance, horror, and comedy. Action is okay, too.
3) Books- HARRY POTTER. I'm in the middle of the series at the moment. I was a twilight fan girl, but once I read the first Harry Potter book, I fell in love with them. I also read romance, and young teen reads. (One of my favorite teen reads is "Scars". Great book!)
4) Games- Board games are my main thing, but get me away from those and I'm into Playstation more than Xbox. (At the moment, I'm playing X-men Destiny, World Of Warcraft, and Tetris (a very old Xbox version).)

Appearance isn't everything, you know...
I'm 5 foot. Exactly. I have a short, curvy build with dirty blonde hair and green-blue eyes that look like water from the sea hitting a grassy green shore. (I love my eyes... xD) I won't tell you... "measurements" because I want someone who cares about me. Not my looks or measurements.

What am I looking for in a partner?
I'm such a nerd it's not even funny. Therefore, I'd like a nerdy person to talk to about, well, nerd stuff. I'd like someone close to my location in Virginia. Someone older, is better. I don't date younger guys. Girls, only by a couple months. (I know, I'm picky.) Taller than me is amazing, too. I love the forest green eye color! No idea why, but yeah. I'm looking for someone to care for me, to love me for who I am. Flaws and all.

So, this is me c: If you want to contact me, I won't be online much, (school starts tomorrow : o) So, I do have a Facebook, or an e-mail, if you prefer. I'd rather give it to you through PM, though. I do have a cell phone, but I rather not give out my number. Anyways, I'm also looking for some friends, so, anyone's welcome. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm
too..many..colors...but good luck my dear heart  

just a n-p-c

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am
Latetier
too..many..colors...but good luck my dear heart

Yeah, I know, went a little over board with colors, sweatdrop But, thank you! You too!  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games