Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Female, 17, looking for a guy/girl in his/her twenties...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm
Hola, amigos! smile

My name's Ty, I'm seventeen, and as most of you know, things can get a little lonely around here, so here I am! I'm bi-sexual with absolutely no preference; after all, love is love! If you'll have me, I'll be yours ^^

Some things about me...? Well, for one thing, I graduated high school a year ago, so I'm a little ahead of the game, I guess, but since I'm working now instead of going to college, maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Right now I just want to get some money so I don't put a strain on my parents when the time comes to ship off.

I'm fluent in German as well as English, since I'm a mixed kid with a white German mother and a black American father. I also speak Dominican Spanish
, and a little bit of Japanese (enough to get by). Next I want to learn Korean, and after that, Russian. :3

I love video games, watching sports ('specially football), swimming, riding my bike, watching anime, and writing. Emphasis on the writing, since I plan to major in English when I go to college.

Surprisingly enough, I consider myself a consistently domestic kind of girl. I love to cook and clean, and my favorite hobby is baking and making jam. My mom suggested going to culinary school, since my food is so good, but I told her I'd rather study English x.x

I'm also a classically trained singer and pianist, and I'm teaching myself to play the guitar, although it's kind of hard with what my friends call ' baby piano fingers' xP . I'm a serious musician and I love all kinds of music, just like I love all kinds of people.

Born and bred in the main metropolis, I live in New York City and love it with all my heart.

Still reading? Message me and I'll be glad to chat. Oh, and here's a hint: if you want to impress me, please capitalize your sentences, use proper punctuation, and proofread, for the sake of my sanity.

(^,^)v

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm
MitashiUchiha16

Are you still around here? I dunno if it counts as necroing if the post is just a month-ish old.

Anyway you seem awesome, what with the video games and the music and the baking. I play flute and tenor sax, but I've never been able to afford actual lessons so I'm not too great. :c

Baking is the best, though! I never get to do it these days because I moved and our oven's old and horrible. Any attempt at baking has ended in misery.

Anyway, hi. c:  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 pm
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16

Are you still around here? I dunno if it counts as necroing if the post is just a month-ish old.

Anyway you seem awesome, what with the video games and the music and the baking. I play flute and tenor sax, but I've never been able to afford actual lessons so I'm not too great. :c

Baking is the best, though! I never get to do it these days because I moved and our oven's old and horrible. Any attempt at baking has ended in misery.

Anyway, hi. c:

Haha, yes, I'm still around x3 flute and tenor sax, you say? I'll admire I've never really been able to play brass/wind instruments (still not sure what a sax classifies as), but I genuinely laud those who try, lol. And I'm so sorry about your oven! D: trust me, I know how you feel.

And hi yourself! (:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:14 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16

Anyway, hi. c:

Haha, yes, I'm still around x3 flute and tenor sax, you say? I'll admire I've never really been able to play brass/wind instruments (still not sure what a sax classifies as), but I genuinely laud those who try, lol. And I'm so sorry about your oven! D: trust me, I know how you feel.

And hi yourself! (:

Saxophone is woodwind. Both woodwinds and brass are wind instruments, haha. I really want to learn to play piano and violin. And every instrument ever. :c But I can't afford lessons or the instruments themselves, so I can't hope to achieve that for the foreseeable future.

Oh man, trashy ovens suck. At my old house we had a great oven, but it just kind of broke one day. I moved out but my dad is still there...it's been like two years or so and it's still broken. We could never afford to fix it. :c I want access to a nice oven so I can bake things; I love baking people cakes and cookies and everything as gifts.

SO. HOW ARE YOU.  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 am
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16

Anyway, hi. c:

And hi yourself! (:

Saxophone is woodwind. Both woodwinds and brass are wind instruments, haha. I really want to learn to play piano and violin. And every instrument ever. :c But I can't afford lessons or the instruments themselves, so I can't hope to achieve that for the foreseeable future.

Oh man, trashy ovens suck. At my old house we had a great oven, but it just kind of broke one day. I moved out but my dad is still there...it's been like two years or so and it's still broken. We could never afford to fix it. :c I want access to a nice oven so I can bake things; I love baking people cakes and cookies and everything as gifts.

SO. HOW ARE YOU.

I know how expensive lessons are, trust me. I took up working so I could afford guitar lessons, but then I stopped taking them once I learned the basics ^//^;

Lol I'm fine, feeling better since I know um not the only one who gives people cookies instead of perfume because I'm too broke to afford an actual storebought gift... XP what about you? Where do you live?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 am
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16

Anyway, hi. c:

And hi yourself! (:

SO. HOW ARE YOU.

I know how expensive lessons are, trust me. I took up working so I could afford guitar lessons, but then I stopped taking them once I learned the basics ^//^;

Lol I'm fine, feeling better since I know um not the only one who gives people cookies instead of perfume because I'm too broke to afford an actual storebought gift... XP what about you? Where do you live?

I know! I wish they were cheaper. ;o; If you know the basics it's a bit easier to learn on your own though, no?

Hahaha, that's a benefit of baking too. :c Graceful out so I don't have to admit how poor I am. If I could start painting again I could try to use that as gifts, but I'm not too great.

I live in Nebraska. In the part with people. 8D  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 pm
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16

Anyway, hi. c:

And hi yourself! (:

SO. HOW ARE YOU.

I know! I wish they were cheaper. ;o; If you know the basics it's a bit easier to learn on your own though, no?

Hahaha, that's a benefit of baking too. :c Graceful out so I don't have to admit how poor I am. If I could start painting again I could try to use that as gifts, but I'm not too great.

OMG what? Nebraska has people living in it?? Lol I'm just kidding. And I'm sure that people would appreciate your paintings even if you're not Davinci :3 but I wouldn't know, seeing as I'm more of a pencil/paper kind of girl. I have never really tried my hand at painting... Too messy, especially since my mom is a neat freak with very little appreciation for the fine arts xP

So do you have any oets? I have a tuxedo cat named Saebang, bon-bon for short lol (she's Korean).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost

OMG what? Nebraska has people living in it?? Lol I'm just kidding. And I'm sure that people would appreciate your paintings even if you're not Davinci :3 but I wouldn't know, seeing as I'm more of a pencil/paper kind of girl. I have never really tried my hand at painting... Too messy, especially since my mom is a neat freak with very little appreciation for the fine arts xP

So do you have any oets? I have a tuxedo cat named Saebang, bon-bon for short lol (she's Korean).

My senior year of high school I gave a friend a painting and she really liked it... :C She wanted to be a marine biologist and I painted her flying jellyfish. And oh man, you should get into painting! It doesn't have to be messy. I prefer working with watercolor and inks, though canvas and acrylics are fun stuff too. I'm a neat freak and I pretty much never make am ess unless I want to.

I have a tuxedo cat! And a tortoise-shell, and a long-haired grey cat. Her mothercat was a stray so I've no clue what she is supposed to be haha. Also I have a dog.  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost

My senior year of high school I gave a friend a painting and she really liked it... :C She wanted to be a marine biologist and I painted her flying jellyfish. And oh man, you should get into painting! It doesn't have to be messy. I prefer working with watercolor and inks, though canvas and acrylics are fun stuff too. I'm a neat freak and I pretty much never make am ess unless I want to.

I have a tuxedo cat! And a tortoise-shell, and a long-haired grey cat. Her mothercat was a stray so I've no clue what she is supposed to be haha. Also I have a dog.

Wow! I wanted to be a marine biologist somewhere between the ages of three and eleven... and then I started high school and that kinda changed haha ^^ I've been meaning to try painting for a while, I even have a canvas and an easel and everything, but paints are so expensive up here unless you buy them online! D:

And wow, that's a lot of cats! I wish my mom would let me have that many cats, but she's kinda allergic to them, so I only got to have one. My neighborhood is filled with strays, but ironically, my cat is some kind of long-haired house cat with super soft fur... she probably never set foot outside before in her life, lol. But I love her a lot.

(you have a dog, too? wow... do they get along?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 pm
MitashiUchiha16

Wow! I wanted to be a marine biologist somewhere between the ages of three and eleven... and then I started high school and that kinda changed haha ^^ I've been meaning to try painting for a while, I even have a canvas and an easel and everything, but paints are so expensive up here unless you buy them online! D:

And wow, that's a lot of cats! I wish my mom would let me have that many cats, but she's kinda allergic to them, so I only got to have one. My neighborhood is filled with strays, but ironically, my cat is some kind of long-haired house cat with super soft fur... she probably never set foot outside before in her life, lol. But I love her a lot.

(you have a dog, too? wow... do they get along?)

Oh man, I'm jealous. I want an easel. :c I love making my own canvases but I don't have the materials UGH POOR UGH UGH. I can't get the paints either. Pretty much all the art supplies I have I stole from school my senior year, haha. You can get smaller bottles of paints for pretty cheap. Especially acrylics. Oils tend to always be expensive, but who currs about oils. Good watercolors tend to be expensive, but you can get by with cheap ones.

It's too many cats. ;o; One is mine, one was my brother's, and one was my sister's and now belongs to my other brother and his wife. But they can't take the cat until they move out, so I'm taking care of her too. :C All my cats stay inside. We used to live near a busy street, and now we live closer to an even busier street, and I've always been so afraid that they'd get hit.

The cats and dog mostly ignore eachother. He seems to be afraid of my two cats, and my brother and sister in law's cat likes to bully him.  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 am
Kill the Ghost
Oh man, I'm jealous. I want an easel. :c I love making my own canvases but I don't have the materials UGH POOR UGH UGH. I can't get the paints either. Pretty much all the art supplies I have I stole from school my senior year, haha. You can get smaller bottles of paints for pretty cheap. Especially acrylics. Oils tend to always be expensive, but who currs about oils. Good watercolors tend to be expensive, but you can get by with cheap ones.

It's too many cats. ;o; One is mine, one was my brother's, and one was my sister's and now belongs to my other brother and his wife. But they can't take the cat until they move out, so I'm taking care of her too. :C All my cats stay inside. We used to live near a busy street, and now we live closer to an even busier street, and I've always been so afraid that they'd get hit.

The cats and dog mostly ignore each other. He seems to be afraid of my two cats, and my brother and sister in law's cat likes to bully him.

Lol I have to buy canvases from the art supply store because I don't know how to make then ^^; and trust me, I know what it's like to be poor -.- my mom doesn't let me spend any of the money I earn at work lol. My sister paints a lot, too, but she actually gets paid for her work, sooooo... lol xP

And yeah, I hear you. My last cat got hit by a car and I was totally heartbroken, I couldn't get out of bed for a whole day Dx and then we adopted Bon-bon and I was happy again, lol ^^ and lol~ I've never heard of cats bullying a dog, unless he's a small dog, could that be?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost

The cats and dog mostly ignore each other. He seems to be afraid of my two cats, and my brother and sister in law's cat likes to bully him.

Lol I have to buy canvases from the art supply store because I don't know how to make then ^^; and trust me, I know what it's like to be poor -.- my mom doesn't let me spend any of the money I earn at work lol. My sister paints a lot, too, but she actually gets paid for her work, sooooo... lol xP

And yeah, I hear you. My last cat got hit by a car and I was totally heartbroken, I couldn't get out of bed for a whole day Dx and then we adopted Bon-bon and I was happy again, lol ^^ and lol~ I've never heard of cats bullying a dog, unless he's a small dog, could that be?

Making canvases actually isn't too hard. C: You can buy these wooden frame piece things...they fit together so you can make it the size you want, then you stretch canvas over it tightly, use a staple gun or whatever to attach the canvas so it won't move and it stays taut, then paint over it with a primer.
That sucks that you aren't in control of your money, but hey, it's good to save. :c What do you do for a job? I've been unable to get one which sucks because I have nothing to eat and pretty much no clothes and blahblahblah it's all terrible.

Oh wow, that's horrible, I'm sorry.
My dog's like twenty pounds? The cat is like five or six, though. She's very aggressive and will pin his head down and lick and bite him. The dog usually just sits there and takes it haha.  

fall of leaves

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost

Making canvases actually isn't too hard. C: You can buy these wooden frame piece things...they fit together so you can make it the size you want, then you stretch canvas over it tightly, use a staple gun or whatever to attach the canvas so it won't move and it stays taut, then paint over it with a primer.
That sucks that you aren't in control of your money, but hey, it's good to save. :c What do you do for a job? I've been unable to get one which sucks because I have nothing to eat and pretty much no clothes and blahblahblah it's all terrible.

My dog's like twenty pounds? The cat is like five or six, though. She's very aggressive and will pin his head down and lick and bite him. The dog usually just sits there and takes it haha.

Sounds fun! Maybe my sister will help me if I ask her really nicely lol. And as far as saving goes, it's really just my mom spending all of my money and blowing me off whenever I tell her to stop xP her main excuse is the whole, 'I raised you and blah blah blah' spiel lol. I work as a personal assistant for the head of a security company in Manhattan. She's a tough one but the pay is good and I think she actually like me. My father got me the job, lol. One step closer to going to college! c:

It's okay, lol. He was old and sick so it was better for him anyways. And LOL! That's something I've never seen before, haha.

So do you like to RP? I'm opening a Guild soon, and if you're interested, I can waive the joiners fee for you xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Hola, amigos! smile

My name's Ty, I'm seventeen, and as most of you know, things can get a little lonely around here, so here I am! I'm bi-sexual with absolutely no preference; after all, love is love! If you'll have me, I'll be yours ^^

Some things about me...? Well, for one thing, I graduated high school a year ago, so I'm a little ahead of the game, I guess, but since I'm working now instead of going to college, maybe it doesn't really matter all that much. Right now I just want to get some money so I don't put a strain on my parents when the time comes to ship off.

I'm fluent in German as well as English, since I'm a mixed kid with a white German mother and a black American father. I also speak Dominican Spanish
, and a little bit of Japanese (enough to get by). Next I want to learn Korean, and after that, Russian. :3

I love video games, watching sports ('specially football), swimming, riding my bike, watching anime, and writing. Emphasis on the writing, since I plan to major in English when I go to college.

Surprisingly enough, I consider myself a consistently domestic kind of girl. I love to cook and clean, and my favorite hobby is baking and making jam. My mom suggested going to culinary school, since my food is so good, but I told her I'd rather study English x.x

I'm also a classically trained singer and pianist, and I'm teaching myself to play the guitar, although it's kind of hard with what my friends call ' baby piano fingers' xP . I'm a serious musician and I love all kinds of music, just like I love all kinds of people.

Born and bred in the main metropolis, I live in New York City and love it with all my heart.

Still reading? Message me and I'll be glad to chat. Oh, and here's a hint: if you want to impress me, please capitalize your sentences, use proper punctuation, and proofread, for the sake of my sanity.

(^,^)v

Aw! You sound like a terrific person, but I'm a wee bit younger than what you're asking for. crying  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

fall of leaves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 pm
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost
MitashiUchiha16
Kill the Ghost

Sounds fun! Maybe my sister will help me if I ask her really nicely lol. And as far as saving goes, it's really just my mom spending all of my money and blowing me off whenever I tell her to stop xP her main excuse is the whole, 'I raised you and blah blah blah' spiel lol. I work as a personal assistant for the head of a security company in Manhattan. She's a tough one but the pay is good and I think she actually like me. My father got me the job, lol. One step closer to going to college! c:

It's okay, lol. He was old and sick so it was better for him anyways. And LOL! That's something I've never seen before, haha.

So do you like to RP? I'm opening a Guild soon, and if you're interested, I can waive the joiners fee for you xD

It's pretty easy! 8D You can totally do it, and I dunno, I personally enjoying painting on canvases I made myself more than storebought ones.

Also that is a huge bummer. :C At least when you're 18 or 19? you can separate your bank account or however that goes, no? Also if you're able to keep that job longer-term that'd be boss.

I'm trash at roleplaying, haha. I have like zero experience and no uhm...confidence, so when I actually have a chance to try it doesn't go too well. I don't think there's any way for people to help me with that too, since idk how you can teach someone to not suck haha.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games