User Image
Name: Kagero Kosaka
Weight: Confidential
Height: 5' 4"
Side: Technically with MIU
Race: Demon Ninja
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual, prefers women.
Relation/Crush: Lives with Ralph Sureman, but has a crush his partner Rose.
Skills: Master of stealth, assassinations, and tea ceremonies. Incredibly fast, strong, and agile.
Likes: Dumplings, Yuri fanfictions, sleeping, Rose McKay, the flute, weapons
Dislikes: Overly masculine people, hot days, women with large breasts.
Bio: Straight from Japan, Kagero was apart of the Cultural Exchange Program. She was sent to live with Ralph Sureman as apart of becoming a member of MIU. Living with an Extra Species became mandatory for all MIU employees. Kagero was member of a secret ninja clan that had served in Japan in secret for a long time. She, along with her five other sisters, were the first of their kind to sent to America as apart of Cultural Exchange Program.
Trivia: Usually attacks Ralph when he comes home. Her excuse is to keep ready for anything. Doesn't attack, however when Rose comes along. When that happens, she has tea ready.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm
Quote:
User Image
Hai, my name is: William Hubert Jacobs
You may call me: Will, Huey

That makes me: Seventeen

Officially, I like: Girls
My talent: I'm head of the soccer team, parkour club, and other
Some of my favorite things include: *Snowboarding
*Freerunning
*Cantaloupes
*Hackysack

I will freak out if I see: *Clowns
*Mushrooms
*Clowns covered in mushrooms
*Absolute darkness
*Total silence

My maker is: Leprechaun_Sean

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 pm

The Fourth Deadly Sin, Sloth
I am Zeez and I am Sloth
User Image
The One who Controls Me is...Leprechaun_Sean
I can..teleport, induce sleep, summon a sword or staff and fall asleep whenever and wherever. Also sometimes, this weird british guy talks in my head. (You have no idea what I have to deal with just get him going.
Though, inside I can be...sleepy, lazy, gloomy, ******** it...ZZZZZ.. (God save the queen. *sigh* Very well. That may have been the most effort, he has ever put into anything. For the most part, Zeez is right. He is a down right lazy slob. You should see his room. Actually, don't. Zeez can also be a melancholic sort of person. He doesn't say anything that would make you depressed, but just being around him is enough to dull someone's happy day. Oh! And he stinks. Someone please force this lump into a bath. for my sake please. And if it must be said, Zeez is just plain antisocial. There are seldom few the boy is close to.)

I live here.
And I would love if...you not bother me. (Not much to be said there. Zeez prefers to be alone. Though, for my sake, please feel free to come bother him. the boy can sleep whenever he wants. It's not like he's missing out.)

You see, I....(Don't even bother asking him for this one. I'll have to answer for him, just as I almost always do. Ahem. Zeez once used to be a boy by the name of...Well that's rather embarrassing. I'm sorry. I seem to have forgotten myself. But it shouldn't matter to dearly. Anyhow, when Zeez came of age, a demonic black circle enveloped him and transferred all of the essence of the fourth sin, Sloth, to him. He then taken to meet his siblings. While they aren't at all related, it would be nice to think of them as such. Since he is the fourth of seven, Zeez is likely to be the middle "child" of the family of sins. That's about it. He's the most tame of all the sins. You won't find him going around causing chaos.
I obtained...my powers by...I forget. Whatever. It's not important. Can you leave me alone already? (I swear, the day I was developed, was the day I began to regret everything. Zeez acquired his powers when coming of age becoming the embodiment of Sloth. It was all just a natural sort of occurrence. If you call a ghastly black circle of enveloping you, natural.
I usually..SLEEP (The sad part is that he's right. But if we had to elaborate, he also snores. It's a rather cute little snore too. Just a little wheeze then a tiny whistle.)

What I do within The Book is...zzzzz..Eh? Why do you keep bothering me? I'm trying to sleep. What do I do? What do you think I do? I get dragged around by all the others when I don't want to. (Oh dear, you seem to have hit a nerve. Best wrap this up. As you come to expect, Zeez doesn't do much, nor does he like to. The other sins, however see it the other way and force him to do things.)
Will I be using 'The Method'? : Fine, sure, whatever. (Well that was easy.)

As for my feelings towards the Author....Who? Oh yeah. Him. *yawn* Whatever. So long as I can sleep. (I'm sure we would all be better off if the Author had just put his pen down the day he thought of Zeez.)

The voice of the man in Zeez's head.
(The voice is also able to speak for Zeez in some cases by becoming an ethereal voice to be heard by others. Probably another reason why few people wish to be around Zeez.)

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff