[Open] ★Revi's plots~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 pm
Remaking thread since it's been 2 years since this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:22 pm
~~~~~  

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm
And I'm just going to steal this one last post as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Fralala~  

Revien

Shy Lover

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:15 pm
Well, I'm not sure what to offer plotwise, but I do need to get back into Soq myself. Most of my plots go on who is available to work with and how they (would) mesh. Looking through mine, I'm still not sure what to offer to give a goal. I prefer working towards some goal, myself, but my muse tends to be rather slow, 'specially when I'm not familiar with the other characters.

Ezekiel is my easiest to work with, being so out there. He's very optimistic and sees everyone as a potential friend. Little seems to phase him and he can't handle negativity well. Makes his optimism go in hyper drive trying to keep everyone happy. So that's something one could work with. Force him to face others who aren't so happy.

Ni'awtu is more quiet, preferring to go around when she encounters others instead of engaging in conversation. She has a sad look to her, never been able to get over the death of her only beloved. With her, I don't know. She feels compelled to talk to others when forced to get near them or called out to. But she's still pretty quiet.
She does have a mouthy mouse, though. Shikoba isn't above messing with Soq or even trying to steal from them while running back to her for safety.

Aiolos...I have no idea what to do with. He was supposed to travel around then settle into a leader role once more. Since he hasn't gained much in experience and it's been plenty of time, I'm not sure what to offer him for. He's not old, but he acts like an old man. Very stubborn. Very hard to sway to changes. Bossy.

For basic ideas. I'm up to discussing anything further if something sparks interest. Or even if it doesn't. x3

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games