Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Snow's Soquili Plots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Soquili Do You Want to RP With Most..?
  Senshi
  Pumpkin Spice
  Rhamiel
  Lissianna
  Blight
View Results

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm
Greetings one and all! I have found that I am a little bored these days and would like to finally start RPing my small herd of Soquili! If you are interested in one of them let me know!

User Image

Personality: Senshi is a kind and sweet stallion. His friendly nature makes him pleasant to have around. This is a decidedly conscious move on his part to be different from his father. He carries a chip on his shoulder, that he can be better than his long ago memory of his father. Occasionally in the heat of the moment, Senshi forgets. At these times he will become the jerk he despises so much.

Due to a childhood accident that ended in a double tragedy, Senshi is shy and skittish around foals. He carries the guilt of his sibling’s deaths like a shroud and feels it will taint any interaction with other foals he might have. All in all, he prefers to keep his distance, but often can be caught watching longingly. Such is the forbidden fruit. It will take a strong, confident mare to pull this stallion around into a family man.

There’s only one thing this stallion has been unable to train himself out of. Oh look there’s a branch coming up. I should duck my head so I don’t…. THWAP! ….hit… it. Senshi is a grade-A Klutz. If there’s a branch/rock/dip/mound obviously in the way…. you guessed it, he’s going to trip/stumble/run into it. If you ask him, he’ll swear that they moved and jumped right in front of him!

History: It was entirely his fault. He could still hear their screams in his mind. Senshi’s coat shivered at the childhood memory. All he wanted was to explore the cave he had found near were his family was grazing. Arrogantly he had taunted his two brothers into coming with him. The three of them had innocently left while their parents grazed. For awhile the three of them played in and around the entrance of the cave. Explorers, monster chasers, and treasure hunters all make exciting games. The cave itself gets very dark inside within 100 feet. When Senshi and his brothers ventured back deeper into the cave the footing became treacherous as light faded.

He decided a prank was in order since it was a dark and scary cave. Waiting until his brothers were within reached, he reared up and pushed the closest with his hooves. Knocking the unsuspecting colt off balance and into the youngest; the two tumbled together and off the edge into a black gaping maw. The shrill screams of fear and pain from his brothers echoed through the cave. Terrified and filled with shame Senshi scrambled to leave the cave; barely avoiding the same hole his siblings fell down by some twist of Fate that he never knew. He made it free of the cave, but never heard or saw his brothers again.

The dreaded return to his parents nearly had him stiff with fright. No matter how they pressured him he never told them what happened that day. As a result, his father blamed him for the disappearance and presumed death of his siblings, and rightly so, even though Senshi never said whose fault it was. Being almost continually harassed by his father made it doubly hard on the young colt. Unable to bare the pressure from his father and the guilt within his own soul, Senshi fled.

User Image

Personality: TBA

History: TBA

User Image

Blight - Linked for Size (Will Replace With Cert When Available) and her
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 pm
Suggestions go here for tracking purposes!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm
OPEN!
Toss your ideas at me please?

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers