Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
19/F Looking for someone special

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 pm
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 20 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

So here’s a little bit about myself, just a little info:

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), The Justice League, and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 pm
ReneeXGaara

Are you still searching, ma'am? ;o  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 pm
I am. Though, I'm not sure I would call it searching. I'm just putting myself out there and patiently waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:49 pm
ReneeXGaara
I am. Though, I'm not sure I would call it searching. I'm just putting myself out there and patiently waiting.

Ah, yes. I totes understand.
Would you, by chance, be interested in getting to know me?  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Pr1smatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 pm
ReneeXGaara
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 20 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

So here’s a little bit about myself, just a little info:

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), The Justice League, and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

Hi how are you? I am a bit of a homebody myself but i cant be as much as i want to be. I am a film student in cali and i know you seem far away, but i was wondering if you still would like to chat, I would love to see your cosplay stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am
Hey
Wanna talk to break the ice?

That's if you are still looking lol  

Twostan

Aged Survivor

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:44 pm
I'm not really looking for anything. Just trying to meet people yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:35 pm
ReneeXGaara
I'm not really looking for anything. Just trying to meet people yum_puddi

Oh okay xD
How are you?  

Twostan

Aged Survivor

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:14 pm
I am very well. I finally got a part time job and I'm way ahead of schedule for all my classes. How about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 pm
We like the majority of the same things. This is actually really funny!  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces