View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 am
Baby Pandah
Faithofthefallen
Baby Pandah
Hi there! ^^
I know our RP between Sangria, Belle, and Risti isn't all the way finished yet, but I would love RP between Claudette and Risti. <3 Perhaps she could be babysitting while Belle is away or something and could get some one-on-one time with Claudette. Maybe Kettyn could join with Saxon. x3 Either way I'd love RP with her. <3

I would love that! We can start one whenever you like, I will probably be a bit slower than usual though, at least until I get into the swing of my new schedule!
Oh, Idk why I missed this. xD I can start something if you'd like? No worries if replies are slow. I hope your new schedule is going ok. ^^

Sure! And thanks for understanding <3 My summer class is done on the first of august so it should only be a month more of slowness!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am
Faithofthefallen
Baby Pandah
Faithofthefallen
Baby Pandah
Hi there! ^^
I know our RP between Sangria, Belle, and Risti isn't all the way finished yet, but I would love RP between Claudette and Risti. <3 Perhaps she could be babysitting while Belle is away or something and could get some one-on-one time with Claudette. Maybe Kettyn could join with Saxon. x3 Either way I'd love RP with her. <3

I would love that! We can start one whenever you like, I will probably be a bit slower than usual though, at least until I get into the swing of my new schedule!
Oh, Idk why I missed this. xD I can start something if you'd like? No worries if replies are slow. I hope your new schedule is going ok. ^^

Sure! And thanks for understanding <3 My summer class is done on the first of august so it should only be a month more of slowness!
No problem. ^^
Ohh yay! You can do it! Haha.
Here's our RP:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23910871  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:29 pm
Faithofthefallen
I'd love that! So perhaps Ellion could encounter him while he works in his garden or something?

Certainly. Grigori might not... react very pleasantly to having his sanctuary "invaded" by a stranger, but, with any luck, he might mellow out over time. Did you want me to go ahead and start it up, or would you rather wait until some of your other ongoing RPs conclude?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm
Lady_Ourania
Faithofthefallen
I'd love that! So perhaps Ellion could encounter him while he works in his garden or something?

Certainly. Grigori might not... react very pleasantly to having his sanctuary "invaded" by a stranger, but, with any luck, he might mellow out over time. Did you want me to go ahead and start it up, or would you rather wait until some of your other ongoing RPs conclude?

We don't have to wait n_n. If you wouldn't mind starting it up, that would be lovely, just to set the scene <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm
Was gone this weekend and have a test tomorrow morning as well as a quiz tomorrow night so I shall be sporadically getting to tags the next couple of days <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 am
Reopening this, still reorganizing things a bit but I'm accepting plots for all my soq if anyone is interested.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 pm
-bumps-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 pm
Bump <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8