Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
21 F Looking for Girlfriend OR Boyfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitchstitches

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm
Hello hello, I'm Juno.

I'm 21 and I live in Louisiana, I'm going to college for Theatrical Arts, majoring in Light Design minoring in Performance.

I like:
Texting
Deep talks
Funny videos
New music
New foods/recipes
Flirting
Giving/Receiving advice
Honesty
Friendship before romance

I'm 5'6, I have brown hair ( at the moment) and brown eyes, I'm mixed between native american, black and white, and I'm a very fun and out going person! I'm really honest, driven, and I don't waste time playing 'the game', if I like you, I'm gonna let you know, that's just how I do things.

I'm looking for:
Someone who's up to texting
Someone who is patient, and not in a hurry to get all I LOVE YOU or Nude Pics Plz
Someone funny!
Someone who is open minded
Someone who is emotional/comfortable with sharing their thoughts
Someone who is honest.

Hit me up! PM or here, if you'd like smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Aren't you a cutie. <3  

Mrs Bak3r

Demonic Sex Symbol

ScratchyScalp

Dapper Trader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 am
bitchstitches
Hello hello, I'm Juno.

I'm 21 and I live in Louisiana, I'm going to college for Theatrical Arts, majoring in Light Design minoring in Performance.

I like:
Texting
Deep talks
Funny videos
New music
New foods/recipes
Flirting
Giving/Receiving advice
Honesty
Friendship before romance

I'm 5'6, I have brown hair ( at the moment) and brown eyes, I'm mixed between native american, black and white, and I'm a very fun and out going person! I'm really honest, driven, and I don't waste time playing 'the game', if I like you, I'm gonna let you know, that's just how I do things.

I'm looking for:
Someone who's up to texting
Someone who is patient, and not in a hurry to get all I LOVE YOU or Nude Pics Plz
Someone funny!
Someone who is open minded
Someone who is emotional/comfortable with sharing their thoughts
Someone who is honest.

Hit me up! PM or here, if you'd like smile

HEYYYY Juno nice name
Straight to the point, I like that hahahaha
Anyway, hi, I'm Nelly. 17. Live in Texas, howdy.
I'm a mutt too: I'm mostly Hispanic, but I'm 12.5% Cherokee. Currently, I'm studying the language for self fulfillment. Dark brown short hair, brown eyes. I don't mind sending ya a picture if you want. Warning: I don't decorate myself, so please excuse any bed head or whatever.
I'm in high school, graduating this summer, and want to go to Emerson or CUNY. I want to study film. Ironically, I hate Hollywood. I hate LA. I hate California. To me film is an artistic medium, and I try to treat it as such.

I like those personality tests. My mbti is an ENTP, which honestly is right on the dot with me. If you're curious, just look at that. I'm also an Aries, and think that the western zodiac is somewhat accurate.

I am ok with texting.
I am pretty chill; I often play the neutral party in an argument, which allows me to get a better view on the topic.
I'm very open minded, except on Hollywood. No seriously, it's so UGLY.
I am pansexual, so I probably won't develop any feelings towards you unless we talk for a while.
I'm not very comfortable talking about my religious views, but I will say I'm agnostic.
I often talk before I think, and am pretty blunt, which, while it counts for honesty, I often surround myself with strong people, or they surround me. I don't lie, not because of morals, but because there is no need to. I have nothing to hide.
I dunno if I'm funny, but I'm very punny. People say I'm fun, so if we do hang out outside of the Internet, I think you will have a great time.
Yes, I draw. They're cartoons though. But I like to push myself as an artist.
Oh also I'm self centered, so I probably will talk about myself a lot.
I'm also pretty prideful and stubborn, I mean I know I shouldn't say this but it's nice to know beforehand, right?
And yeah, I like to have intelligent talks, such as those centered around purpose, reasoning behind action, and mostly study of the human race, though I do geek out over science, especially astrology and astrophysics! Before film, I was entrolled in a school geared towards medical science, so I know about the human body and will geek out about that too. I may go on my own little trips. Aside from science, it's philosophy, psychology, and sociology.
Sometimes I will geek out over stupid things, like tv shows. We all have a weakness, and mine is Devil Wears Prada (movie).

See how much I like myself? Hahahaha yeah but if you wanna talk a bit or anything, I'm open. Even if its with no romance involved; I love making new friends. Friendship is beautiful. Life is beautiful.

kthx  
Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff