Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
21/F Seeking guy or girl 19+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitchstitches

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm
Hey, I'm Juno--

I'm a theater major in college right now, and I'm just recently out of a relationship that left me kinda torn up. I have lots of time to dedicate to getting to know someone, being affectionate and open, and I'd like to meet some new people and maybe have some romance. I'm not in a hurry to have anything really, really serious, but I'm open to the idea after getting to know someone well enough, you know?

I'm 5'6, I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I've got an hour glass build- it's not perfect, no crazy 36 24 36, but I am an hour glass. I exercise a lot, and I like to look good. My hobbies are roleplaying, exercise, I play some pretty fierce beer pong and flip cup (haha, I do enjoy partying) and I like to have conversations that are purposeful. I don't mind small talk at all, but getting to know someone and being able to be close with them is something I strive for with most people I meet. I posted in the casual dating as well, so like I said I'm not in a huge hurry to be really serious, but let me know if you'd like to talk, text, whatever.

Thanks smile

Juno  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm
Awwww. You sound like a terrific person. If only I was a year or two older. cry  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items