Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 am
Tirokio
Baby Pandah

Awesome! I think it would be really good for him to spend some good time with others outside his family. He's not the fighter his older brother is - but Aio is brave in his headstrongness. He'd make sure to keep her safe so hopefully she would trust him over time, Aio is a sweet boy looking for some smooth sailing in life from a rough beginning - what better than with his best bud and his family!

Are you itching to start something or shall I? :3
If you could start, that would be great! :3 Just a warning, I might be a little slow. I have a long list of RPs to reply to as soon as school gets out within this next week. :3 But I'll get to you ASAP. <3

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Ok sounds good. :3 I would also love for Fall to meet Lodd and Mirabilis. I think she would be fascinated by Mira's silence and would try to get her to come out of her shell. (Fall can be a bit of a brat, hehe.) Perhaps they could go on some flying adventures together after Fall convinces Mira that it's ok to speak and fly around her. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 am
Baby Pandah

Great! Mira would be freaking out when she does learn to fly (I'm planning to have her first flight running away from danger and instinctively, her wings make way without her really noticing.) Mira would probably be suspicious of Fall in the first place, wondering why she is being approached, but as long as Fall accepts Mira's personality, I can see the two being great friends.<3  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Baby Pandah

Great! Mira would be freaking out when she does learn to fly (I'm planning to have her first flight running away from danger and instinctively, her wings make way without her really noticing.) Mira would probably be suspicious of Fall in the first place, wondering why she is being approached, but as long as Fall accepts Mira's personality, I can see the two being great friends.<3
Mira could probably make Fall chill out a bit too. Haha. I think they'll all be great friends. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm
---  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff