Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:04 am
Here we go again.

So. Hello. Again. There are just a few things I would like you to keep in mind. First of which is I have not been on Gaia for a while, I have been missing in action for around a year, and yes I have my reasons, but I do not want to bore you with them. I know a few of you might want to contact me about old plots, and wonder why I am looking for new ones when I have so many open. The truth is, I have not roleplayed in Soquili in a long time, and I want to get back into the flow of things with a fresh character. When I feel comfortable again I might go back and revisit some of my old plots, but for now please do not badger me about them and please contract me if you are worried about a pairing or whatever. Thank-you.

Also, please keep in mind that right now I am really busy. I am dedicated to my education, and that will always come first, so for the majority of the day I will not be able to tag. Ontop of that I do not have my own computer, so I borrow my boyfriends in my free time if he is otherwise occupied. The only days I can solidly tag are Mondays, Wednesdays and Weekends. Even then I might not always be motivated to do so, or be more motivated to tag one RP than another. So please keep in mind I will most likely be slow, but will try and tag once a week minimum. Saying this I put a lot of effort into my tags, so you will never get one liners from me, I average at about 4 - 8 paragraphs, but by no means expect you to match me. So I will make an effort in our RP, promise.

Roleplay is meant to be fun, and this is my space to chill out. I love indepth, detailed plots and like to contribute to something more than just a meet and greet. I like stories and these are the RP's I will be the most excited to tag and get evolved in. My worst nightmare is to be stressed in my free time. I really can not cope with drama and just want to have fun, and I am sorry if a couple of you might have been upset by my sudden absence. I was not in a good place, and I by no means wanted to upset anyone. I do not really want to get into my RL issues, but the last year has been hard and I just needed a break from everything, really.

On a happier note, welcome to my plot thread, please read, contribute and let's all have a good time!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

Uxia is a very damaged individual, but has not always been like this. When she was younger she had a family, but then something terrible happened. Nobody knows what drove her into the arms of insanity, but the event shattered her mind and turned her into the character we see before us. She resorted to escapism and comes up with her own explanations about why the world works, and to an extent, tries to come to terms with its cruelty.

This form of escapism has allowed her to overcome many emotional trauma's and suppress deep underlying feelings of loneliness and rejection from others. She finds people just do not want to accept her freakish form. She has been called a monster, and accepts herself as one. She wears the name like a suit of armour and draws strength from the perception.

To put it plainly. Uxia is a nut. She is spontaneous, unpredictable and slightly tapped. She also has no understanding of social barriers. In other words she will address royalty with mocking nicknames, she will go up to the most dangerous looking soquili in the land and talk to them like a child. She will randomly show -sometimes extreme- acts of affection, and plainly just say s**t that gets her and her friends in trouble.

She also does not know much, she does not know how to swim because she got it into her head that patches of water are actually portals to distant dimensions. Meaning she would not stand in them incase she fell though. Expecting the world she would end up in lacked in simple things like gravity or oxygen. She also thinks the sun is a huge firefly who flies around the Earth in a never-ending game of hide or seek with the moon, until one day when they bump into each other and spontaneously combust. Killing EVERYTHING. She also has a strong belief in lord Satan, and he comes over for tea frequently!

Uxia likes to meet people and make friends, though they do not last long since... well I think I have made that point clear. Anyway to make up for her lack of long lasting relationships she instead tries to get into as many short term ones as possible, and get as much fun out of the chapter before it ends. This also means she is an extreme swinger, leaving many broken hearts in her tracks. All of which she explains to Sheria in great detail to make her blush. Though in truth it is hard to tell if she is exaggerating or being honest.... we hope it is the former.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 am
Plots to come. Please suggest your own for now! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 am
OPEN!  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 am
Quote:
She also thinks the sun is a huge firefly who flies around the Earth in a never-ending game of hide or seek with the moon, until one day when they bump into each other and spontaneously combust. Killing EVERYTHING. She also has a strong belief in lord Satan, and he comes over for tea frequently!

Uxia likes to meet people and make friends, though they do not last long since... well I think I have made that point clear. Anyway to make up for her lack of long lasting relationships she instead tries to get into as many short term ones as possible, and get as much fun out of the chapter before it ends.

I think she would be very compatible with Bly as far as friendship. : ) I could see him believing the same thing about the sun. *Giggles* He wouldn't be afraid of her like most, because Bly has no knowledge of danger in the world (although current plotting with others will change that in the future). He's like a giant foal. He thinks the world is happy, safe, and fun everywhere. He knows nothing about insanity, so he would probably only regard her as quirky or odd. I think they could have some fun little adventures together. :3

The current plots I have going for him will cause him to have to grow up and face the facts of the world. He will need to return to the comfort of old friends to come back from the craziness I have planned for him. Uxia could be that friend, especially since she knows what craziness is like. She might be able to comfort him in her own way, or at least relate to him. This could help her remember her dark past and in turn face her own fears and find the source of her insanity as well if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm
/Shows your plot thread some love. heart biggrin  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 am
Baby Pandah
I think she would be very compatible with Bly as far as friendship. : ) I could see him believing the same thing about the sun. *Giggles* He wouldn't be afraid of her like most, because Bly has no knowledge of danger in the world (although current plotting with others will change that in the future). He's like a giant foal. He thinks the world is happy, safe, and fun everywhere. He knows nothing about insanity, so he would probably only regard her as quirky or odd. I think they could have some fun little adventures together. :3

The current plots I have going for him will cause him to have to grow up and face the facts of the world. He will need to return to the comfort of old friends to come back from the craziness I have planned for him. Uxia could be that friend, especially since she knows what craziness is like. She might be able to comfort him in her own way, or at least relate to him. This could help her remember her dark past and in turn face her own fears and find the source of her insanity as well if you wanted.

That sound's good to me.

Uxia remembers what happened to her, but does not really talk about it! I would not mind her sharing though! If the right conversations come up. I would love to RP them together and see what happens! 3nodding

WICKY. STOP PERVING ON MY PLOT THREAD.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:53 am
BikiCakes
Baby Pandah

That sound's good to me.

Uxia remembers what happened to her, but does not really talk about it! I would not mind her sharing though! If the right conversations come up. I would love to RP them together and see what happens! 3nodding

WICKY. STOP PERVING ON MY PLOT THREAD.
Ok. Well, I would like to learn what happened to her (through RP of course <3). Haha. I think we should def. RP them. :3 Whenever you're free I can start one?  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 am
Baby Pandah

Go for it! Quote me in and I shall be there! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 pm