Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19/F bi looking for guy or girl 20+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 am
My name is Kelsey I am 19, and I live in good old Nebraska. I live with my mom, sister and my sister's two kids (twins boy and girl). I am currently babysitting for a living until I can find a job that suits my interest. I am an otaku and also a huge gamer girl. I can speak some spanish, german, french, and very little atlantian. I am a poor cook my mother has banned me from the kitchen (lol) though I can cook chicken and homemade frenchfries. I love pokemon, and all other mangas and animes. I write my own stories but never publish them because I don't feel like it. Oh I am a nerd so deal with it, and I am random all the time. What can I say I love being a weirdo when it comes to sudden outbursts. I cannot swim I dread the water, and I am afraid of heights.

My appearance:
5'2
Reddish brown hair, and blue green eyes
My hair is short almost touches my shoulders

My interests: I am looking for a honest guy/girl looking for a lasting relationship. Even if you want to be my friend I will gladly accept I don't turn peoople down that's not nice. Though I would prefer anyone living in omaha, nebraska I will make acceptions. I have a widly weird sense of humor and I do snort when I laugh (everyone thinks its cute). I would like a a guy or girl that is taller than me, and that they are loving, caring, love to cuddle, and most of all being honest and truthful. I like anyone that can make me laughand trust me that's a good thing. If you would like to know me better pm me or simply reply to the post, but for now I must go so. Adois my friends and have a wonderful day. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Oh wow, you sound like such a dream girl. Good luck with your search! (since I'm just to young and live too far away, but just wanted to say hey) I'm sure you'll find someone.

taeu

Citizen

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Thanks you're awefully kind. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm
Hi, Kelsey! I'm Zach.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250