Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Wanting something special (Looking for female 16+)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm
Hello my name is Dagen ^^ I am 17 years old and live in lower Canada, British Columbia. I am half british half canadian, a pansexual (meaning I love the person for their personality and not looks), and I am searching for a particular type of person. Even though I know this is a long shot I will list some personality traits that I have found the best fitting in the past.

Personality Traits I am looking for
---------------------------------------------------------------------
/ Hyper
/ Fun loving
/ Good conversationalist
/ Romantic
/ Slightly flirty
/ Caring

For my own personality traits I will simply list them here. I am rather quiet and soft spoken in real life, not wanting to intrude or say anything stupid preferring to keep my comments more precise, where as online I am a bit more open. Online I'm a bit more hyper and fun loving, enjoying long conversations and anything related to that. When it comes to the more personal aspects of the relationships I am VERY shy (I have something called genophobia, look it up) but usually it doesn't last to long if I get comfortable enough with someone. I am very intelligent as well and generally try to keep a relationship on track.

I would prefer to get to know the other person first before getting into actually dating as that way it is easier to see if our personalities meld. Any responses can be sent via PM to me or replied in this topic~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm
Hi, Dagen. Im Darinee. Idk if im what you could be looking for in a friend or gf but im pleasing to talk to if you dont mind me being a bit weird. C:  

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 am
Odoeb Reikasu
Hello my name is Dagen ^^ I am 17 years old and live in lower Canada, British Columbia. I am half british half canadian, a pansexual (meaning I love the person for their personality and not looks), and I am searching for a particular type of person. Even though I know this is a long shot I will list some personality traits that I have found the best fitting in the past.

Personality Traits I am looking for
---------------------------------------------------------------------
/ Hyper
/ Fun loving
/ Good conversationalist
/ Romantic
/ Slightly flirty
/ Caring

For my own personality traits I will simply list them here. I am rather quiet and soft spoken in real life, not wanting to intrude or say anything stupid preferring to keep my comments more precise, where as online I am a bit more open. Online I'm a bit more hyper and fun loving, enjoying long conversations and anything related to that. When it comes to the more personal aspects of the relationships I am VERY shy (I have something called genophobia, look it up) but usually it doesn't last to long if I get comfortable enough with someone. I am very intelligent as well and generally try to keep a relationship on track.

I would prefer to get to know the other person first before getting into actually dating as that way it is easier to see if our personalities meld. Any responses can be sent via PM to me or replied in this topic~

Hello Dagen, I'm Jess, if your looking for a friend or a girlfriend still, PM me sometime smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 am
HEYYYY
Anyway, hi, I'm Nelly. 17. Live in Texas, howdy.
I'm a mutt too: I'm mostly Hispanic, but I'm 12.5% Cherokee. Currently, I'm studying the language for self fulfillment. Dark brown short hair, brown eyes. I don't mind sending ya a picture if you want. Warning: I don't decorate myself, so please excuse any bed head or whatever.
I'm in high school, graduating this summer, and want to go to Emerson or CUNY. I want to study film. Ironically, I hate Hollywood. I hate LA. I hate California. To me film is an artistic medium, and I try to treat it as such.

I like those personality tests. My mbti is an ENTP, which honestly is right on the dot with me. If you're curious, just look at that. I'm also an Aries, and think that the western zodiac is somewhat accurate.

I am ok with texting.
I am straightforward and blunt.
I'm pansexual, which means I won't develop feelings until we talk more. I'm also agnostic.
I am pretty openminded.
I am very punny.
I like to think and talk about things.
Self centered a bit.
I draw cartoons.
I talk a lot.
I'm very active, and live a fast paced lifestyle. Like to see what comes at me, you know? Every problem is a challenge!!!!

Hahahaha yeah but if you wanna talk a bit or anything, I'm open. Even if its with no romance involved; I love making new friends. Friendship is beautiful. Life is beautiful.

kthx  

ScratchyScalp

Dapper Trader

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas