Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Female looking for either a girlfriend or friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:43 pm
I might as well give this a try.
As the title says I'm either looking for a girlfriend or more friends.

Here's a bit about myself.
My name is Emily. It's just a nickname, but my actual name is way too hard to pronounce so I prefer it.
My hobbies include playing video games, cooking amazing dishes, drawing or painting pictures, and listening to music.
I am currently 16 years old, but I will be 17 in January. So, I don't mind dating someone a bit older than me, let's say up to 19.
I'm aiming to pursue a career in the culinary arts, hopefully in Molecular Gastronomy.
Personality wise I'm rather shy around new people, but I open up more as I get to know someone. A good portion of the time I can be cool and collected, but also outgoing in the right situations or with the right person. I'm also really open about myself with someone I trust, and I enjoy talking about my emotions at times.
As for who I want to date, it doesn't really matter to me. I just prefer someone who is open and honest with me. Who enjoys holding long conversations, even texting when and if the time comes. Look wise, they don't exactly matter to me.

So yeah, that's me and what I'm looking for.
If you would like to know more feel free to ask, that's just what I could think up off the top of my head.
If you're interested please do send me a PM or comment below. (:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:03 am
Since I'm positive almost no one is going to reply to this if I don't..
I'm bumping this.

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

ox0hunny0xo

Dapper Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 am
chaoskaye

Hello c:
I'm Audrey. Most people on here call me Hunny though. I'm 16, and I'm from USA, Michigan. I tend to have a lot of feelings, so I don't mind talking about them. ^^ My favorite color is green and I want to become a prosthetic engineer or peruse my love for art. I do have a phone I can text from, and I have various other means like Skype and Aim. I'm very nerdy-and I really love video games ^w^
I like talking for long periods of time, and I hate when people reply with things such as, "k" (I just want to ask them what potassium has to do with our conversation.) I like anime and stuff, I cosplay and roleplay quite a bit. There are pictures of me in my profile and siggy. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am
ox0hunny0xo
Hi there!
It's nice to meet you too.
Yay, someone else who enjoys video games. Do you happen to have a Steam account? If I may ask.
I'm the same way, so don't worry. I can't say I enjoy talking to be people who constantly use text talk for every word they type out.
Heh.. That's funny. I'm going to remember that next time someone says "K" to me.
This may sound odd, but I really love the color of your hair. Your beanie is pretty amazing too. (:

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 am
chaoskaye

Heya~!

My nickname in real life is Tyranny so you could call me TK or any variation you can think of. Or Mat which is the shortning of my name since no one can pronounce it either. Lol I'm seventeen at the moment and I live up in the Pacific Northwest region. I am majoring in design, more specifically illustration and character design and will be going to college in the fall. Art is sorta my life lol. I can be a bit quiet. Not really shy but just reserved but I do open up. I'm actually a person that once I do open up a bit, I like talking about what is going on emotion wise because I don't think people do enough of it.

As f or hobbies... I drabble in just about everything. Ha ha. Not kidding! I play a lil bit of guitar and mess around on the piano with singing. I love to write fiction and some more free verse poetry. I've rode horses since I was four. Video games do take up some space on my shelf, as do some dnd books. Not too out of the normal but I've worked on cars and and would like to do something with fashion. There's more but those are the main. Pretty wide versed.

I'd like to get to know you, as a friend if nothing else. I can tell you I am honest and will answer any question you could ever have lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 pm
Tyranny Kassle
Hey. ^^
Wow, you really do have a lot of hobbies. I'm a little jealous, I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
I would love to get to know you as a friend. (:

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

Kyshay

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 pm
chaoskaye
Tyranny Kassle
Hey. ^^
Wow, you really do have a lot of hobbies. I'm a little jealous, I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
I would love to get to know you as a friend. (:
Sweet (: And as I said, mostly I just mess around with stuff. Nothing serious lol And considering everything and yet I can cook to save my life so you have me WAY beat on that. Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:28 pm
Tyranny Kassle
I still think it's pretty impressive, I'm only really good at anything art related.
Really? Just do the basics first. Yes, I remember my first experience with anything food related. I failed miserably and burnt it.

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 pm
I'm closing the relationship part of this post, because I have met a wonderfully awesome woman.
But, the friend part still stands. ^^

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff