Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
16 year old girl looking for anyone who happens to like me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 pm
I mean, in all honesty, I'm not that pretty. I don't get a whole lot of suitors. And even if you don't like me, don't be afraid to be friends with me. I'm super friendly and I love everyone.
Want a little run down of me? Okay.
My name is Ciara Skye (I'd rather you call me Skye). I'm sixteen years old and live in a little slice of redneck heaven. I am by no means a redneck, though. I'm straight (in no way bendable, thanks). I'll be willing to date anyone sixteen and up.
Want to know what I like?Okie doke!
I absolutely love to play video games. My favorite company is Bethesda, so if you play a game with their name on the box, I probably play it too. I love to watch Merlin, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural. You should ask me my OTPs, they're pretty surreal. I also love to read... anything. I also adore classical music and write it pretty often. I play the trumpet in my school's band.
What I like, you ask? I like you. <3
I like almost any type of guy. You're a jock? That's hot. A nerd? That's adorkable. I just ask that you be literate and not... well, dumb. And can you please have a good taste in music and TV shows? D: Is that too much to ask for?!
^-^
Love ya! <3
PM me or reply to this thread if you like me... please?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Hey! If you like we could get to know each other. smile  

Ferocious Bacon

Beloved Friend

Spectrbanana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm
I love Bethesda too! The Elder Scrolls series is one of my favorite, if not my most favorite video game series of all time! :3  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games