ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 pm
"Ummmm.... Looks like we're screwed."
Words rarely said by Ozmendeus Zimbu, but even he has to admit that he and his companion were in trouble when they got locked in Gaia's highest possible prison system, Dead Leaves.
Located on the MOON of all things, it looked like they'ed be their a long time.

Or untill they got bored.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm
Rikusi hangs her head down in agreement, but quickly snaps her head back up to argue with him."No, by the looks of it we're just in a temporary situation we can easily get out of. It's YOUR fault if we wind up screwed, though, the least I can do is get us out of Dead Leaves."

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Zimbu peeks up from his straight jacket and looks around swinging his upside down body to the wall where he heard Rikusi's voice and bites into the stone, holding himself there. "Dont blame me! It was YOUR idea for a crime spree. Of course Barton would send its gaurds after us for that! Oi, how they got you locked up? I heard one of the inmates say each is SPECIALLY MADE."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 am
Rikusi stands up and sits down again, stretching just a bit only to smash her hands against the walls, making her grumble. "MY idea? You know you were inspiring it and putting the idea into my head from the beginning! They have me in a cell that's barely big enough to fit any person into, with this atrocious clicking noise and tiny light flipping above me. I can't even pace the perimeter of it, which as you know is fate WORSE than death. I might as well be locked in a janitor's closet and put to work for nothing. So, what's your reprimand? It can't be nearly as bad as this."  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:18 pm
"Oh I'm just.... Hangin' around." As Zimbu looked around, his room was a big cell made of steel and stone, with no floor, going on into blackness. He saw weird devices in the corners surrounding him, but boredly dismissed them. "I think-GIIGHGHDF" As he spoke, an awful sound came from the alien speakers in the corners and the young alien spazzed around in pain as the garbage spewed forth. It was being transmited soley to his cybernetic half and couldnt be heard elsewhere.

Which was good, because no one should suffer through Vanilla Ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm
"Hanging around? I'd rather be in your shoes...although that noise after you said I think just proves you're not able tooooo d--" and Rikusi shut up quickly after hearing the guard bang on her door. "QUIET IN THERE! STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF IT'S DISTRACTING MY PUNISHMENT ROUNDS! YOU'RE REALLY IN FOR IT!" Rikusi cringed at the though and didn't make any protest, but thought, "Zimbu, we need to come up with a plan of action QUICKLY!"  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm
If Zimbu could read minds, he'd agree, but every time he tried to think, he was reminded to STOP, collaborate, and listen. So he did what Zimbu does best. Not think when he acts.

The alien slammed his face into the wall by swinging himself back in forth. As he crunched and smashed, a pointy cat tooth became dislodged and stuck in the wall. He then began slamming himself into it, slowly cutting the straight jacket.

The guard outside pulled out his UglyStick, which of course became and assortment of blunt weapons mixed with stun batons and swung the door open to strike the... Now freed cat bouncing off the wall and into the guards face, knocking him out.

Zimbu took the baton began smashing the lock off Rikusi's door.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games