Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[U/C though open for posts] Junglerunner's Plot Thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

Okay, first off, a little about me as a human being outside of Gaia. I am English, I can generally be found on AIM between the hours of 8 to 11 GMT, though that is dependant on varying factors. I work full time and though I am online generally every night, I am not always in the mood to tag Rps. Thus I am a SLOW Rper, not super slow, but I might tag an RP once a week, usually at a weekend, I tag quicker if I am very interested in a plot, but that is rare. If you prefer faster Rps I am not the person you want to start an RP with. I am however committed, I do not forgot agreed plots or mating agreements etc though you might have to wait a long time for them. All that aside I am generally a pretty laid back person and totally approachable, feel free to PM me, hit me up on AIM or quote me here or in the shop thread, I honestly don't mind how you communicate with me. I also don't mind being nudged about tags and RP set-ups though don't always expect me to do them there and then, you might simply get the response 'I haven’t forgotten.' XD

User ImageMy AIM name is: junglerunner78
User ImageMy Teepee.

Please feel free to suggest anything plot wise to me, my plots are only suggestions and ideas I would like to follow up, but I am of course open to anything you can throw at me. Please don't be offended if I am not interested in a plot, due to my fickle muse I don't want to start an RP I know my heart isn't in. As for mate offers, single Soquili will be indicated clearly, most of my Soquili are already mated or have something in the works, but those which are single are open to offers, all of which must at least be plotted however.

Right onto the main focus of this thread, my Soquili and their desired plots!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Olearius is a meek little creature. She takes more after he mother in stature, not being as largely built as her father, though she is truly his daughter in character, though tainted a little by her mother. She has a heart of gold, and their isn't one bad bone in her body, Olearius loves all that is good and right in the world, though she is easily scared by things she doesn't understand, she requires a firm aid and support to encourage her to approach things which are alien and foreign to her. She has the best intentions to help any living soul, though finds it hard to bring herself to approach subjects and Soquili she finds a little 'scary', but with support she does her up most to aid another. She loves deeply and takes a great deal to heart, she tends to fret a lot and often finds it hard to relax.

She is not totally innocent though, not truly. Tainted by her mother's own fear and twisted personality, Olearius' own darker character has manifested itself into the shadowy form she calls 'Illudin'. Illudin is simply a shadowy little creature, not truly something anyone can explain or comprehend in a natural sense, perhaps a creature touched a little by dark magic, who knows, all Olearius knows is that she fears him. There honestly isn't anyone angelic enough not to have cursed, or gotten annoyed just a little by another being, whether it just be a dark muttering which is quickly forgotten and forgiven, it occurs. Illudin is Olearius' accumulative of muttered angered words in genuine annoyance or frustration, born of anger or fear, he is all that is potentially dark or evil within Olearius' character. I am not saying Olearius is an evil character by any stretch of the imagination, simply that she like all living creatures as the potential for a little wrong doing in life. Illudin generally stays hidden, residing in the dead tree upon her rump, he only comes out when Olearius is weakened, whispering dark words into her ears, causing her to do things truly out of her usual character.

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Relationship status: Taken.

Looking for / Future plots:

User Image Please see her history in my teepee, I would like RP for her post the ordeal with Recovery, any sort of plot that you feel would suit her personality.
User Image I am happy to offer her up for foal RP, her family live around the eastern swamp area, please consider that as she doesn't wander far.

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

As A Foal:

Santiel is quiet and reserved, she takes after her mother for the most part, she has little inner strength and is generally unsure of anything new, on the flip side however she is overly curious about the world about her, an odd paring of qualities however but there you have it, it was a rather odd breeding to begin with. She approaches everything apprehensively but the undercurrent of the curiosity of learning something takes over, a bit like a shy book worm, always in search of more knowledge, she allows the search to push her over the ledge and jump into the unknown. This desire of maximising the potential of her mind often means she can at times be easily influenced by others, with a little persuasion that things are okay of course.

She leads a sheltered existence, her mother of course scarred and shaken from her past attacks have instilled that fear into her, and thus she remains in the same haven, living in innocence of the greater world around her. She dives into her schooling, relishing everything the herd has to teach her, finding she has a great love of herb lore, much to Malis' satisfaction no doubt. She is gentle and possess a kind soul, but is a little sensitive at times and takes things to heart a little too quickly.

As An Adult:

After events with Warlock, Santiel can't help but feel she's betrayed her herd, no one more strongly than Malis, as Santiel has taught some of Malis' herb lore secrets to Warlock in exchange for his own tutoring and her life. The dark magic Warlock has instilled in Santiel taints her soul and she vows never to use it, though the lure and temptation is always there. Warlock has released her from her form on imprisonment after she presents him with baskets from an 'arrangement' with his son Dareth, but she doesn't return home to the Vitterfolk, she can't face them and turns to hid and find some sanctuary within the mountains.

She has withdrawn from the world into the mountains, she also withdraws into herself. Of course like with mother it takes her a long time to open slowly up again. A late flowering bloom, with the help of a close friend and maybe even a stallion, with time she becomes something closer to the being she once was, but pausing to stop a little more, a little less trusting, and more acute to the change in facial expressions which display better the emotions and intentions of others than their words. Because of this she does become a little stronger, once possessing little inner strength, it was the close friendship with another that kept her going, but the whole event and working through is has helped her strengthen.

After her recovery she returns from her mountain retreat to reunite herself with her family and helps them to get through their imminent war. Her strengthen persona will be the light for others to see them through darker moments, perhaps not one to give a speech before a battle sort of strength, but a reassurance in the darkest of moments, when things are at their worse, that there is light and friendship in this world, a soft nuzzle, and a shoulder to lean on.

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image Presently I am not actively searching for RP for Santiel until she's left Warlock and goes into her withdrawn status. I am however open to RP if you have someone involved with the Vitterfolk herd.

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Relationship status: Working on something, though still presently open to offers.

User Image General plots into which you feel she might fit.
User Image Battle Rps! She is not to join in with the battle, simply to watch and admire, or if you know of a battle that has taken placed and your Soquili is clearing the aftermath, they are more then likely to meet her.
User Image Herd RP. She would like to get to know her fellow sisters in the Hatetalon flock a little better.

User Image

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 am
User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Hard Tack is the classic gentleman at his core, however life events change all characteristics, perhaps the soul of a Soquili's personality remains the same, however it may be distorted and twisted slightly upon the surface. It'd be true to say not every Soquili's personality alters and changes, for some choose not to experience life even a little, choosing to live close to home in fear of the wider world or simply content with what they were born into, and if you were to ask Hard nowadays he'd wish he'd been that way inclined. However as a foal, and then as a young adult that wasn't the case, and his curiosity lead him to experience a life altering event, and now he'll never be who he once was. Hard Tack, which isn't his birth name, is generally not one quick to temper, though not laid back, he has a average level of patience, however on the subject of curiosity and exploration he feels very strongly against the naïve boldness of the young and stupid to run head long into any new situation. So the classic gentleman has a flaw, if your looking for an honourable 'knight in shiny amour' to charge in and save you or a friend, he's not the Stallion for you. No Hard needs time to calculate the situation, to weight up the pro's and con's and then, and only if the pro's weight out, will he aid your cause.

Given the fact his body is racked with pain constantly, one could question why not throw his life away for a good cause, perhaps because no one had the courage to ask it off such a twisted damaged looking creature, who probably would of done before he met Copena. Copena is his love and joy, and gives him reason to wake each day, he loves her like no other and accepts her in all her forms, for she has him. With her they have created a family who aren't quite 'normal' and surrounded by them, he feels accepted, not someone to be feared or shunned, and he now has a value on life, far more than he ever has done in the past. Ferociously protective of his mate and family, Hard would do anything for them, and if you ask him nicely, and the situation seems right, he'll help you out too.

Quirks:
User Image Hard speaks in a low voice, he raises it very rarely if he can help it. If angered he will raise his voice, however is causes him to cough and splutter and become increasingly breathless.
User Image His speech is slow and laboured, it is not through a lack of vocabulary or any such issue, but the simple fact it pains him. His lungs and airways are damaged, so speech is difficult for him, each two or three words are punctuated, and so he is generally a stallion of a few choice words.
User Image

User Image General plots into which you feel he might fit.
User Image A young mare or stallion on their adventures, and stumble into the swamp and get stuck. Hard of course doesn't really like youthful nativity, and I'd like to like to RP that out.
User Image Perhaps your looking for a 'gentleman' to help you in your plight; I'd like to RP Hard where someone comes to him for help, whether it's reasonable or not, he'll decide.

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Relationship status: Working on something, not presently open to offers.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Okay, the family is known well enough and lets admit it, their not your usual bunch. Retrieve in that sense is no different, he's an odd ball, a freakish joke of nature though he personally is blissfully ignorant of the fact. He has an obsessive nature, much like a child when you tell them to stop doing something, Retrieve will stop, focus on what you've asked him to focus upon but his mind will simply wonder back to that thing he wasn't meant to be doing and gradually he'll revert back to his mischief. As a foal he drove his gentle natured mother mad, and as an adult he still worries her, he simply will not, never, grow up.

His obsession's are generally to do with the smaller things in life, he loves insects of any description, frogs, fish, snakes; the creatures most Soquili usually find a little distasteful or scary. He has a habit of following them about, simply seeing what they get up to and every so often he might just take pleasure in aggravating them. His nose is scarred with tiny bite marks and scratches, and has in the past be severely ill from licking a frog, he went blind for a couple of days after pestering a beetle who simply had enough and turned to spray a chemical mist in Retrieve's face. So you see his interest in all things great, and especially, small has in the past gotten him into a lot of trouble. Because of his obsession though he generally never strays far from his family home, the swamp and surrounding woodland is abundant in all the things which keep him happy, including mushrooms.

All children love sweets, and in Retrieve's case, he has a weakness for mushrooms. He'll do anything for you if you have one upon you... so if you want him to pay attention and to put his mischief on hold, just dangle one in front of his nose and he's all yours.

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Relationship status: Too young, and working on something for later.

User Image Foal RP.
User Image

User Image

User ImagePersonality:

Quirks:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Relationship status: Single.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

Muse in favour of: Santiel

Those most desiring active Rps: Hard Tack, Olearius, Idelisa, Arvakr.

User Image

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am
User Image

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:33 am
heart  
Chat and Plot Zone