Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
21 Year old Male looking for Insomnia buddies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni-seigyoki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm
Ok so here's my spiel. I'm located on the East coast of the US for timezone reference. I'm often plagued nightly by insomnia and am therefore looking for anyone who likes to chat, either sex, and would likely be around during these times were sleep eludes me and leaves me alone and bored during late night. So if you like to chat about pretty much anything feel free to drop me a pm and hopefully I'll find some new late night buddies to lessen the impact of not sleeping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm
Lol. I happy to talk to you when you're up late at night but I don't know how long i will be up now. You caught me when I finally got my sleeping schedule back. I had insomnia out the a** half of last year. I live on the west coast.  

JenReiXD
Captain

Oni-seigyoki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Yeah I'm home on vacation when I'm at school I have better access to my favorite sleeping aid, hah. I've had insomnia for the past four years or so, or at least that's when it really started to kick my a**. Up every hour or two when it really acts up. Glad to hear you shook it and got a regular schedule back though biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm
I could be a buddy too, I stay up really late because I don't feel like sleeping and to be honest. I am slightly addicted to Gaia.  

Darkness of Fright

Romantic Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items