Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Wedding ring woes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  the Kay's ring!
  get the clearance one from Gordon's with the bigger rock
  you're way off - get something atypical
  other
View Results

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm
MissYennon
It's called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Just looked it up for you ^.~ I'd love to try this out xd

Vitamin D3 and the B vitamins are good for energy 3nodding since I -NEVER- see the sun, I take 5,000 IU of D3 a day. Also cures my depression xd WEE! Good moods!

Green tea is great blaugh I just read in a health book my aunt gave me that Green tea is good for your teeth, too. Helps to keep the enamel strong apparently (so does black tea).

Are you a fan of Donnie Darko?

I think I've seen that on Netflix scrolling through - will totally check it out tomorrow.
Usually I don't see much sun either. My depression has gotten a lot better but sometimes it really swings and I get superbad again. I so need to pay a visit to walmart for a juicer and some vitamins.

I never heard that about green tea but I'm not surprised. That stuff is like liquid awesome. xd

When Donnie Darko first came out I watched it like a dozen times but I haven't see it again in years.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
It's called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Just looked it up for you ^.~ I'd love to try this out xd

Vitamin D3 and the B vitamins are good for energy 3nodding since I -NEVER- see the sun, I take 5,000 IU of D3 a day. Also cures my depression xd WEE! Good moods!

Green tea is great blaugh I just read in a health book my aunt gave me that Green tea is good for your teeth, too. Helps to keep the enamel strong apparently (so does black tea).

Are you a fan of Donnie Darko?

I think I've seen that on Netflix scrolling through - will totally check it out tomorrow.
Usually I don't see much sun either. My depression has gotten a lot better but sometimes it really swings and I get superbad again. I so need to pay a visit to walmart for a juicer and some vitamins.

I never heard that about green tea but I'm not surprised. That stuff is like liquid awesome. xd

When Donnie Darko first came out I watched it like a dozen times but I haven't see it again in years.
Vitamins and supplements is very trial and error, though. I don't take B vitamins because they made me sick o.O I guess I get plenty of vitamins through my multi and food. But anyway, if yo take a vitamin and it makes you sick, you shouldn't take it. Pay attention to how the body reacts. I once felt awesome but off. I looked through all my vitamins and found I was overdosing on vitamin E gonk which was making me sensitive to light ^^; oops.

Liquid awesome is right! blaugh they say that it slows the aging process too xd I'M GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!!!

I saw Donnie Darko recently. Yeah, I'm late on the wagon by many years sweatdrop but wow, it was good! My mom hated it, lol. It reminded me a little of The Butterfly Effect.  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 pm
MissYennon
Vitamins and supplements is very trial and error, though. I don't take B vitamins because they made me sick o.O I guess I get plenty of vitamins through my multi and food. But anyway, if yo take a vitamin and it makes you sick, you shouldn't take it. Pay attention to how the body reacts. I once felt awesome but off. I looked through all my vitamins and found I was overdosing on vitamin E gonk which was making me sensitive to light ^^; oops.

Liquid awesome is right! blaugh they say that it slows the aging process too xd I'M GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!!!

I saw Donnie Darko recently. Yeah, I'm late on the wagon by many years sweatdrop but wow, it was good! My mom hated it, lol. It reminded me a little of The Butterfly Effect.

I watched that documentary this morning, it was really good. Not so crazy about the price of a good juicer though. :/
Think I'm gonna go for that dress with the blue.. I can't stop thinking about it. emo It can be let out and I'll drink the hell outta some green tea and water, not to mention eat right. I'd love to get a good hula hoop too so I can exercise without feeling pained to do it.
Really need to get back on my vitamins too. Maybe prenatal, some omega 3, etc... Idk. I'll go to GNC and see if I can any advice.

Donnie Darko is really good for repeat viewings. It takes a few to kinda soak everything in cause that movie has lotsa layers like an onion lol. Stay away from the sequel though, that thing sucked. I really like the concept of the Butterfly Effect but if I recall, I wasn't too crazy about the actual movie.. I can't remember, it's been forever.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff