Reply Teepees
[IC] =Youkochylde's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:39 pm
"Ballestra, it's all right," Aruna said, nodding to him. "Dense? Maybe I am. But at least I'm not an idiot. I'd rather be dense, or naive, then an idiot. Did I not state that it was natural for her to be that way? And obviously, I said that you were naturally that way too. Or are you so deaf you didn't hear my remarks? You poor fool."

Aruna looked over to Rahu, but said nothing to the dark stallion as she glared at Wyvern. "You are very lucky I do not get angry so easily. Unlike Kalona, as I've heard, you have short tempers. Tempers that--obviously--give you horrible views of the rest of our kind." She snorted softly, and mentally enjoyed herself as she spoke with Wyvern.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:51 pm
Rahu grinned. " it seems your geting shown up by Aruna there Wyvern." he found it very amusing that she seemed to be having fun verbaly attacking Wyvern. as long as she left him alone, he was fine with watchign her verbaly fight with Wyvern.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Kaelyn blinked and eyed them, her eyes showing boredom. She yawned and sat down, her eyes still constantly flicking from to and from the other soquili.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 pm
"Horrible views of the rest of you..." he repeated, changing the words slightly and nodding his head as if in agreement. "Yes, my heritage does give me a bit of a jaded view of things," he said, letting a sly smirk come across his face as the colt watched Aruna. "A view that is consistantly reinforced by every interaction I seem to have with you lot."

Ballestra pawed at the ground with one front hoof, wincing slightly as he felt claws on his back and realised that Suni had landed there with barely a sound. He didn't want to get involved in this conversation... it was already well known to him that Wyvern hated him with a passion, and it seemed that every time he tried to even TALK to the Kalona, he wound up feeling about an inch high.  

Youkochylde

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:25 pm
Aruna glowered. "Is that so? Well, you probably resent the fact that we even exist. I don't understand why I'm even mentioning it, but from what I can tell, you, by yourself, live in a small secluded world that not even your mother could have penetrated. Though I really doubt you had parents that cared for you; that's probably why you hate the rest of us common Soquili so passionately: because we have parents that care for us. Were you abandoned? Or did you end up with a being you hated, a human? You're so pitiful; you hate everything around you without even giving them a thought, a chance, to adjust to them!" She took a breath as her body shook from the sheer exhilaration of the arguement. She was having fun, though insults seemed to be flying in the air, causing a great tension...

"Here I am, wasting my breath on you, so futile. I don't see why I bother, but I'm still trying. Maybe I am dense, maybe I am foolish, but at least..." She looked him straight in the eye, "At least I'm not an idiot." She smirked. "At least I'm not an idiot who has such a cold view on the rest of the world, and lives in an individual secluded world created to cure loneliness." She tossed her head, and quirked an ear. "Then again, I'm probably... Just. Like. You." She emphasized the last three words, half wondering if the Kalona would catch the hint. She watched the other three out of the corner of her eye, and noticed Ballestra's uncomfortableness. She then returned her attention to Wyvern, and awaited his answer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Wyvern just laughed, his shoulders shaking a bit with mirth. "After that mind-numbing diatribe, I'm realising just WHY it is I don't like your kind. You can yammer on for hours without ever actually saying anything of relevance." He smirked, turning away from the group and folding his wings to his back. "Here's a tip for you, darlin'... when you're going to sling insults, put a bit more than thirty seconds' thought into them. They also work better when they happen to be close to the truth."  

Youkochylde

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:09 pm
Aruna closed her eyes and took silent, deep breaths. "Don't call me "darlin'", colt. I'm nowhere close to being called that." She had to fight to hold back her own laughter just to keep her cool demeanor. This colt was very good at getting under her skin! She watched as he walked away, silent as she slowly thought of something. "Perhaps I shall continue my 'insults'--if you want to call them that--if only to irritate you more," she continued after a moment of quiet thinking. "Truth? Of course it helps when giving insults; however, I'm surprised someone like you would care about the truth at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:08 pm
Still snickering, Wyvern paused a short distance away, settling himself beneath one of the shade trees and moving to spread his wings a bit in the breeze. It felt good flowing over the leather-like membranes, and tended to cool him off much faster than simply being in the shade. "See... but you assume that you're irritating me. I just find you intensely amusing."

Ballestra was more than willing to just sit back and watch the pair with an amused smile on his face. It wasn't often that he got to see Wyvern getting taken to task... even if the Kalona seemed to be having fun with it.  

Youkochylde

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:42 am
Aruna's face changed from annoyed rage to outrage when she heard that. "Why you... Listen you..." She was so angry that she couldn't even come up with words! Glaring at the Kalona, irritated that... that... that...dolt was just making fun of her and having fun at that, only made her cross the distance between them. She came up to him, but did not move closer then two feet.

"You. Find Me. Amusing?" she said, through gritted teeth. "You... you..." She began, finally calming and collapsing on her on hooves. She couldn't come up with any comebacks. How was this possible!? "I'm surprised you aren't annoyed," she finally managed, eyes closed as she tried to calm down. It didn't help that Ballestra was also laughing--most likely at Wyvern, though--and the Kalona himself was just... Grrrr.

Yes. That. Grrrr. But she couldn't growl. She wished she could! It would make her feel so much better. She opened her eyes to reveal gold-colored raging eyes as she stared at Wyvern, scrutinizing him. Why was he the one to rile her up!? It didn't make sense! That was her plan to do that to him!!! Luckily, she was about two and half feet from him now, thank goodness.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:14 am
"I find you amusing," he repeated, standing calmly and letting his weight shift onto three hooves while the fourth tilted slightly. "You spend all this energy trying to get others angry at you... but you can't stand it when it backfires, can you?" He let out a snort of amusement, a smirk crossing his features. "And THAT, my dear..." he began. "Is the way to truly get under someone's skin. The moment you lose control of a verbal argument is the moment you become the loser of it. Learn what it is your opponent expects you to do. It's not difficult to determine if someone's trying to make you angry or upset, or what have you. Once you know what it is they WANT... you're in control, because you can turn it against them."  

Youkochylde

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:14 pm
Aruna shrugged, fending off the "advice" Wyvern gave her. "Sure. So what are the signs? The way they eye you? The way they insult you?" She shrugged it off again as she stood, and backed away. She didn't know why, but she didn't feel too offended anymore. He was being... strange... nice (so to speak)... and well, that gave her a wariness of the Kalona.

She was more used to the smartass comments that he usually made, and the sudden so-called "advice" he was--supposedly--giving her, was making her nervous. She didn't exactly have friends per se, and Wyvern, Ballestra, and Rahu could all be given that title--and Kaelyn, too--but she just didn't like how things were turning out, somehow. And she definitely, did not like her sudden nervous feeling.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff