PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm
bump mrgreen  

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
Well, I have a pretty mare. And if it would be enough to stop him killing her, I'd love to scare her with an assassination attempt? If Soq from one of the two dead herds her genes come from survived, they might want to take a hit out on her out of bitterness. Since it was her birth and all that was blamed for the war. Otherwise, Ni'awtu has not done anything to make enemies. She's far too quiet and timid. Which is why I'd love to give her a little fright. I'm mean like that. ;D

If not, well...She's pretty and that's good enough, too? /shot She needs more interaction, as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 am
I like how you think ;D
She is very pretty, and since she's not aggressive/would be frightened, he'd spare her. So I'd be happy to offer Ronin up to frighten her XD

How do you want to start an rp? If you want to start, go ahead and I'll reply when I can. If you want me to start, just let me know the setting she'd be found in most often.  

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:36 am
Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm
Thank you~

She's traveling around, so she could be anywhere. I'm off tomorrow so I can then if you'd like. <3 He's an odd assassin.

I have a few others I could offer something for if you'd like, too. Too tired to think beyond Ni'awtu.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas