Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
24male looking for 18+ females.^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrHungQuan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 am
Couple of more weeks until Valentines and I'm single... AGAIN hahaha ^-^ No worries, I'm quite used to it now.. but it would be awesome if I could even meet and get to know somebody during that time at least!

My name is Addison! And I'll be keeping this thread as updated as possible and continue to bump this thread every now and then looking for those ladies ages 18+! Being single for years and years have been fun. But now it's time I got myself a woman! Distance doesn't matter to me because someday of course, when I get the money, I'll visit her! I just want her to be patient and that's all I ask. We can use skype and Gaia Online to communicate with each other until then. Even through texting and calling each other as well. But please bear with me and wait until I can come visit you ^-^ Oh! I live in Virginia, USA by the way, if distance should matter to you.

Alrighty, here I'm going to just give you a list of things about me. I'm really bad at writing down "About me" stuff and hope my list of things will help you out on knowing if I'm the guy you want to speak to/be with ^_^
Here we go!

- My name is Addison, again, just incase you forgot you haven't looked in the beginning
- My age is 24, birthdate is 10/03/1988
-I love to play loads of video games, mostly MMORPGs though!
-I work 2 jobs which is a local cafe and in a Volleyball Club
-I want to become a programmer to make games with my friends... if not, then I want to run my own gaming/internet cafe!
- I'm not a smoker and a rarely drink/don't really like it unless it tastes really good to me
- When it comes to driving, I'm pretty bad at it! I don't even have my license yet but I'm working on it right now
- I love to go out. Go to the movies, eat somewhere, etc. with friends/family
-My favorite music to listen to is mainly Classic Rock and Instrumentals but I have a mix of music I like to listen to as well.
- I love being around my cellphone and texting on it
I will update this part of the thread if I have anything else I can remember/share!

Here it is, the "What I'm looking for in a woman" part of the thread!
I would really love it if she likes to play video games as well... especially when it comes to MMORPGs. It's not NEEDED, but I want her to know that I'll be playing MMORPGs a lot, it's part of my life.
Music taste doesn't matter to me at all, but it might matter to her so.. look up on my thread and find what kind of music I like for that.
I want her to love me for me, not look at me and think "Ughhh he's ugly and hideous. Ewwwwww" nothing like that.. you must look at me and think "This guy seems really sweet, I'd love to get to know him and he's not ugly." I've had way to many women get to know me, love me, then look at my pic and just walk away from me never speaking to me again. I'll have my picture on the bottom of this thread.
I don't want her smoking or doing weed or any of that stuff! I really hate that! Drinking won't bother me, but don't do it to much. I don't.
I don't have anything else to add here! But when I think of something.. I will come back here and update this thread!

Sorry for the long thread ladies.. but it's needed if your looking for someone right ;D Well, here's a few pictures of me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm
hi my name is erica
i am 19
i am not skinny but looks are not everything i hope
i love to draw and adore animals
i am good hearted in general i am looking for someone to be with i live in new york and i as of late beleive love to be a myth i hope to be proven wrong but so far no one has  

PixieBlackrose 22

MrHungQuan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm
beutieful oblivion
hi my name is erica
i am 19
i am not skinny but looks are not everything i hope
i love to draw and adore animals
i am good hearted in general i am looking for someone to be with i live in new york and i as of late beleive love to be a myth i hope to be proven wrong but so far no one has

Awww..
Well hello there Erica smile
Send me a PM if you want to smile
New York is one of my favorite states!
Nope looks aren't everything it's all about the personality.
I don't draw but I adore animals too :3
Love to me, isn't a myth. Love can definitely happen if you just wait and be patient. And when you do find someone, don't go rushing in. Get to know them first smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 pm
i try not to rush in i just get attached easy sort of it one of my downfalls
but then i get hurt every time  

PixieBlackrose 22

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out