Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Imladris AKA Rivendell Herd Concept/Interest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 am
I would like to call this home.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Míriel Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cert:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Why do you want to join Imladris: already part of it. Was born in it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personality in short: She's pretty misunderstood, from her lackluster expressions, failure to ever smile, and general lack of interest in others. Tending to keep to herself, most would say she was antisocial. While she does not mind the company of others, she simply hasn't had the chance to socialize with others, or find all that much interesting, finding plenty of company with plants and nature. Like her mom, she enjoys singing, and takes after the family trade of healing. When it comes to healing, she's very dutiful, and driven to provide the best care, even if she's not so great with bedside mannerisms. Regardless of her social obstacles, she's graceful, disciplined, and holds a great deal of hobbies and interests most wouldn't expect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Role within the herd: healer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:22 am
musicaloner7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Míriel Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cert:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Why do you want to join Imladris: already part of it. Was born in it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personality in short: She's pretty misunderstood, from her lackluster expressions, failure to ever smile, and general lack of interest in others. Tending to keep to herself, most would say she was antisocial. While she does not mind the company of others, she simply hasn't had the chance to socialize with others, or find all that much interesting, finding plenty of company with plants and nature. Like her mom, she enjoys singing, and takes after the family trade of healing. When it comes to healing, she's very dutiful, and driven to provide the best care, even if she's not so great with bedside mannerisms. Regardless of her social obstacles, she's graceful, disciplined, and holds a great deal of hobbies and interests most wouldn't expect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Role within the herd: healer

I will list her as an apprentice healer until she knows which path she wishes to follow, unless you know?  

junglerunner

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:26 am
junglerunner

well, the way I've been playing her, she's pretty much a mix of all the options in the healers. I've had her have a stronger influence with plants, but she's also set bones before, and of course has the natural ability, too. So not sure where she'd really fit within all of those?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:34 am
Could list her in a similar way as I have with Luthien, that she's more talented with Herb-Lore though also has some knowledge of phyio' and natural.  

junglerunner

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Cenuvaihen Delnaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cert:
User Image --- Although he would still be in his foal form in plots and rps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Why do you want to join Imladris: Already apart of it, was born into it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personality in short:

Cenuvaihen embraces each day and tries to find a silver lining in each cloud. He is proud of the fact that he is different than the rest of the soquili in the herd of Imladris; he loves that he shares the appearance of a creature of the night, for when the stars are shining, he feels the most alive. Cen is wily and wry, similar to the foxes that live in the woods. His mind is like a sponge when it comes to information and he can’t seem to get enough of it, always wanting to know more about each story or lesson that was being told or taught. Family is important to him, he would cross oceans, scale mountains, fly to the heavens for the ones he loved. Cenuvaihen believes the truth should rule above all else, he does not take kindly to lies and deception. Above all, he has a big heart and cares for all those he meets; he desires every kind creature to find happiness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Role within the herd: Healer Apprentice and I guess part time gardener + forager -- I would like for him to learn all sort of healing practices (he just likes knowing things and helping others). He knows some herb lore and physio, and since he is half uni he could probably do some natural, but it would not be as strong as if he was a full uni-angeni. I know I am asking for him to be a lot of things, but I really wanted him to have his own garden in which he used the herbs for his medicines and he would also travel to find more herbs to add to his garden to increase the amount of remedies he could use to aid the Imladris.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:43 am
heart  

junglerunner

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out