Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
16 F friends? RP Buddies? looking for guys 15-16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy the Sinful

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 pm
Since I just joined this, at the moment I am currently just chatting with guys. Not going for a steady relationship in the beginning.. We have to get to know each other first, THEN maybe it'll hit off.. So I'm planning on talking with several different guys~

Sup, name's Kuruka. If we get to be good enough friends, I'll tell you what Kuruka means~ It's code for my name!
So I'm your not-so-average Wapanese/Weabboo/whateveryoucallus, and as the title suggests I am looking for Friends?Soulmate?RP Buddies? Any of those~ W00+~
Ahem, aside from all that craziness is now over, I shall get to the good stuff.
Heya~
Some things I totally enjoy: gaming, reading, writing, watching anime, reading manga, hanging out at the mall, going rollerskating, playing on playgrounds (haha who doesn't??), drawing, and sitting inside watching movies!
Food? Where~?: pop is a must, can't live without that soda pop! I also like pizza, chocolate, some fruits, few veggies, Chinese Take Out (haha), Japanese cuisine, Italian Cuisine, Spanish Food, French Foods~, and umm.. yeha i can't think of any more at the moment~
Cell Phone Number, you say?: I'll give it to you if we become close enough~
What Am I Looking For in GUYS?: Preferably a guy taller than 5 feet 2 inches.. I don't want a guy that much shorter than me~ I'd prefer taller than me, BUT it's okay if you're a bit shorter than 5'5' (which is my height)! Any eye color is fine by me, I really do like bright colored eyes, but if you're eyes are darker, it's way more cool and mysterious~ I like other gamers like myself. you don't have to be a total Narutard like me to get with me. Maybe just like Pokemon (HAHA)... But gaming is almost a total must. Jocks? Meh, they're okay, I mean the guy I had a crush on IRL for the longest time became a Gamock (GamingJock). Was a football player and played video games~ Darker colored hair is definitely my preference~ However if your hair is a hue like Felix's (PewDie) then that will do as well~ Blond guys? Maybe... Just as long as it isn't any longer than your shoulders... o.o no offense guys with long hair.. but.. hahaha~ I like smarties better than dummies (no offense dudes~) so like high GPA is super sexy! If your GPA is above 78, then you're fantabulous enough for me! (I like smarter guys, 'cos my average kind of jumps around and I wish I could be as smart as Smartie Guys~ ^^ ) he has to be a cuddler, although I think all guys really are at heart~
Previous Relationships!?: Um rather not mention that kind of things hahaha! sweatdrop
Virgin?: ...nocomment...
Email?: See answer to Cell Phone~
I want a loving relationship! Something that could be potentially a lifetime. I want to be able to be completely open and honest with ma man~
If someone out there lives in New York, then that is MUCH better! I'd definitely want to see you every now and then! We'd totally have to talk about stuff and plan things ahead of time.
Where's Your School?: Hmm not gonna say this one right out, but if someone becomes good enough buddies with me, then we can totally share school info!
Anything Else?: Can't wait to get friends/RP Buddies/SOULMATE~ emotion_kirakira
Kuruka out~ Peace~
Please Note: My Gaian may look like a noob, and this account is in fact new HOWEVER, I have been on Gaia for about three years now. ^^ I had to make a new account... >.<

TAKEN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:46 pm
Hi, Kuruka! I'm Kodoku Ichi.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Envy the Sinful

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm
Kodoku 1

Why hi there~ How do you do? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 pm
xX_kuruka_Xx
Kodoku 1

Why hi there~ How do you do? emotion_awesome

I do very well. xp How bout you?  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 pm
Darn it! I just noticed your age preference. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm
Kodoku 1

Hmm? What's wrong!? thats just a preference~ ;P
And I am not too shabby! xD  

Envy the Sinful

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 pm
xX_kuruka_Xx
Kodoku 1

Hmm? What's wrong!? thats just a preference~ ;P
And I am not too shabby! xD

Would you still say that if i told you I am 18? Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Kodoku 1

Ohh hrm/... P3DO ALRT! hahaha just kidding! We CAN be just friends! biggrin  

Envy the Sinful

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out