Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
20/M Looking for someone to settle down with

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnis Fracta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:43 pm
Hello (whoever you are that is currently reading this). My name is Dennis. I am posting here with little hope of finding someone as I am close to the breaking point with relationships. I would like to find a girl to fall in love with and settle down (for real, not just on gaia). Within the next few years I will be moving away from where I live now. I would like to get away from this area and start my life fresh. I have not yet decided where I would like to move so anywhere in the world is a possibility. So I want to find someone to be friends with for now and at some point fall in love and then both decide on where to move to and settle down together.

About me:
I am 20 years old. About 5"10', slim with long dark brown/black hair. I currently work as a cook at a restaurant called Jerry's Curb Service. I have been working in the food industry since I was 15. I do like cooking and am good at it (just don't like cooking for restaurants cause its so monotonous lol). I also buy/sell stocks in the stock market. In my spare time I like to play video games, play guitar, listening to music, lift, free running, and go on adventures. I am a huge gamer, and that is where you'll find me most of the time when Im not working is on xbox. I do play guitar although I am not that good at it yet. My roommate is teaching me, and he is beast with a guitar. Free running is also a huge interest for me. Someday I would like to visit some major parkour areas around the world. Other than that I sometimes like hiking, camping, fishing, rock climbing and repelling. And someday I would love to go wingsuit gliding. That looks badass lol. Oh and I like anime and manga. As for music, some of my favorite bands are Trivium, Killswitch Engage, Bullet for my Valentine, Godsmack, and I like some dubstep. I do have my driver's license but do not yet have a car. I am very close to getting a car though within the next month or two. There is a pic of me on my profile but it's old. Still look the same but my hair is a lot longer (passed my shoulders). Want a new pic just ask. I do smoke cigarettes and I do smoke weed.

What Im looking for:
Explained some of this in the first part. Someone with similar interests, loyal, sweet, smart, and funny. Looks dont matter to me too much as long as I can look at you. I care about personality. I cant stand girls that are super clingy. clingy is alright but I gotta have my space at times and not follow you every time you get up to do something like a lost puppy. I do plan on starting a family someday so that is a must. Other than that Im not very picky.

Feel free to message me if interested or just post on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 pm
hi . im Jenn and im 39 years old. i am also looking for someone  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Somnis Fracta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 pm
ladyJenn73

You realize I'm 20, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Somnis Fracta
ladyJenn73

Just so you know there is a bit of an age difference there  

Somnis Fracta

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:24 pm
Somnis Fracta
Somnis Fracta
ladyJenn73

that does not bother me at all  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 am
ladyJenn73
Somnis Fracta
Somnis Fracta
ladyJenn73

that does not bother me at all

Feel free to message me then  

Somnis Fracta

Taeping

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm
hey im kim, im 19 but i turn 20 in july whee i like playing videogames to mostly sims and minecraft but i do play other games on the xbox. right now all im playing is the new animal crossing XD but after another couple of days ill be over it =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm
Hey I'm Kaitlynn I'm 20 as well and I'm getting sick of dating and people walking all over me as well and treating me like crap.
I love music like you too that's cool you can learn to play the guitar.
I'm looking to go to college but like that's only a little over a year.

How are you doing?  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

Somnis Fracta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 am
Lily Anette
Hey I'm Kaitlynn I'm 20 as well and I'm getting sick of dating and people walking all over me as well and treating me like crap.
I love music like you too that's cool you can learn to play the guitar.
I'm looking to go to college but like that's only a little over a year.

How are you doing?

Im alright. I feel the same way  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 am
Somnis Fracta

Hiya, sir. c;  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Somnis Fracta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:37 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 pm
Bump  

Somnis Fracta

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:13 pm
Hiiiyaaaa! I'm just looking for friends nothing serious per say, got desperate and looked in these things. ^^

I'm Mell, 17.5, and hyper. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Bump  

Somnis Fracta

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm
hi is this still open?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers