Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Mitchell Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 pm
Mitchell Family

(Updated 07/10/19)

George Edwyn Mitchell ~ 62 ~ Gryffindor Alum ~ Muggle Liaison Office (npc)
Jamie Robert Mitchell ~ 25 ~ Gryffindor Alum ~ Unemployed

Leonette Rosalia Avery née Mitchell ~ 34 ~ Gryffindor Alum ~ House Elf Relocation Office - - - Moved to Avery Family Thread
Mira Ani Mitchell ~ 31 ~ Slytherin Alum ~ Potioneer - - - Moved to Whitethorne Family Thread
Grace Nicola Mitchell ~ 29 ~ Ravenclaw Alum ~ Potioneer - - - Moved to Lovette Family Thread

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: ❝Yukitty❞ 7/13/19
Accepted characters: George [03/31/2017] Grace [03/3/2017] Jamie [7/13/2019]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:55 pm
George Edwyn Mitchell

*NPCed as of 07/10/19

xxxxGEORGExxxEDWYNxxxMITCHELL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Ed

AGE 62

BIRTHDAY December 23, 1983.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 inch, Dogwood Wood, with Fox Fur Core

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic. [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2002

BEST LESSONS
                  Muggle Studies
                  Muggle Mythology
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  Potions
                  History

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Muggle Art ~ E
                  Muggle Music ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Muggle Mythology ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Muggle Art ~ E
                  Muggle Music ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Muggle Mythology ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Muggle Liaison Office

DREAM JOB Anything to do with Muggles

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ WORKAHOLIC George has always been a hard worker. However he never worked near as much as he does now when his wife was still around. It's not that he's trying to avoid his family at home or that he likes being a workaholic, it's that he needs all the hours he can get at work. Raising three girls on one income for George has never been easy, however he doesn't want to let it show.
              ■ FAMILY ORIENTED Despite working all the time George puts his family first. His daughters are his life and his late wife's family at the end of the day are his best friends. He'd be there for them in a heartbeat just like they'd be there for him.
              ■ PROTECTIVE George is and always has been a Gryffindor. Brave, daring and protective of his family and friends. He would rather have something happen to him rather then them. However, he knows not to be reckless as his family needs him just as much as he needs them.
              ■ MELANCHOLIC After his wife passed, George became deeply depressed. Between the lose of his wife and the amount of time he spends working, George has never been happy about it. At times his depression is extremely visible, despite trying to hide it from his family. He's just never been able to move past it and on with his life.
              ■ APPRECIATIVE Even though it seems he dwells more on the past then the future, George appreciates everyday. He appreciates the fact that he has Leo, Mira, and Grace despite losing his wife. Regardless of the lose he's happy for what he has even if it isn't all that much. A little means a lot to George and he's more then content with that.
              ■ LIVELY Despite working a lot and being depressed George loves having fun. Anytime his daughters want to do something he'll be there. As they've grown he's realized he never spent a whole lot of time with them and is trying to make up for it where he can. Though none of the girls mind they take what they can get. The occasional Quidditch game works fine by them, among other things.

Flying
                  Muggles
                  My girls
                  Sunny Days
                  Muggle Sports of any kind

DISLIKES
                  Not having enough time for my girls
                  The loss of my wife
                  How depressed I am
                  Cloudy and Rainy days
                  When people fight for no good reason

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch

STRENGTHS
                  I don't take things too seriously
                  I'm quick on my feet

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm always working
                  I can't let go of the past.

FEARS
                  What would happen if I wasn't around for my three daughters.

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD / SCHOOL YEARS I was an only child and always hung with the other kids around where I lived. When I went to Hogwarts played quidditch as the Gryffindor keeper. In my fourth year I meet the girl of my dreams. She was a first year Ravenclaw named Jessica Clarisse. She knew right away I had a fascination with muggles and found it quite funny. We spent most of everyday together even with her brother making fun of me just because he could. Mostly jokes of course so I didn't mind it. He and I were both on our houses Quidditch teams, I was only a year above him. We were close to begin with before she came to Hogwarts, she just added to the good friendship we had.

POST GRADUATION Soon after Hogwarts we all meet up again and that's when I asked her about marrying me. Jessica happily said yes and we soon started our life together. First came, our little girl Leonette who much like me spends her time watching quidditch and playing every muggle sport we can discover. Then just three years after that came our dear Mira who was the sweetest thing in the room. She was always with Leonette and her mother and showed both sides of me and her mother. I believe she shows more of her mother but there are arguments about who she's most like.

Just two years after all that we had our youngest daughter Grace. However Grace's birth was not like the other two. There were complications and although Grace made it through Jessica didn't. She passed away and left me with our three precious girls. Not that I would change taking three little girls I just wish Jessica was here to see them grow up like I know she'd want to be.

Now a day's I'm so busy with work that I can't even think about anything else. I know my kids are doing okay but I know they would like me around a little more. If I was home more maybe I would realize that Mira isn't as sweet as she used to be and has a lot of problems that need help. Then maybe I'd realize how Grace is so depressed and that Leonette isn't getting the time to be a kid anymore.

With all three of my kids off to Hogwarts I try to get as much time off in the summer as I can. However I still need to support my family and keep a roof over their head. Though I feel that with my two oldest having boyfriends they probably will never be home. During the summer of 2029 David Avery asked for my daughter's hand in marriage, the following summer they were married and she has of course moved. As of 2031 my oldest daughter was blessed with a son, looks like I'm a grandfather (man do I feel old). A year after that she had a daughter. Now it's Mira's turn to get married. She and Timothy got married in June of 2037 and I couldn't be happier.

In 2039 my niece Chloe got married. It was the last time I saw my brother and sister in-laws. They were killed that following summer before we could get together. It was hard for all of us. I was super close to them. I even had my sister in-law stay with me for a while. Grace moved out just before the wedding so I sort of became an empty nester. Since Dakota decided to come home for a while it looks like I’ll be back to being on my own again. I’m trying not to fill all my free time with work.

Life was relatively the same until Spring of 2043 when Grace got married to Avian. Now all my girls are married and hopefully one day soon they'll all have families of their own. As for myself I'm still working as per usual.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (wife - deceased)
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Mira Whitethorne née Mitchell, Grace Lovette née Mitchell (daughters)
              • David Avery, Timothy Whitethorne, Avian Lovette (son in-laws)
              • Christopher Avery (grandson) • Jessica Avery (grand-daughter)
              • Johnathan Clarisse (brother in-law - deceased) • Isabelle Clarisse (sister in-law) • Mary Jane Clarisse (sister in-law - deceased)
              • Chloe Lambert née Clarisse (niece) • David Clarisse, Dakota Vann (nephews)
              • Benjamin Clarisse, Colten Lambert (grandnephew) • Enid Lambert née Brewster (grandniece)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None not since my wife Jessica
              BEST FRIEND • Johnathan Clarisse (deceased)
              FRIENDS
              • Mary Jane Clarisse (deceased)
              • Isabelle Clarisse

ACQUAINTANCES • Coworkers
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 11/15/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Leonette Rosalia Avery

*Moved to Avery Family 08/01/15 - Updates to this character will be done there.

Hi, my name is Leonette Rosalia Avery née Mitchell

But I mostly go by Leo, Rosa, or Rose

I'm a Female

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is August 27th 2012.

I work in House Elf Relocation

My dream job is I'm thinking something to do with Magical Creatures

My blood status is Pure blood

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2030

I'm interested in guys

I'm currently with David Avery née League

My personality is I'm not the type to choose to read a book but at least I'm hard working. I've been like that all my life, determined to accomplish everything I do. Though I do try not to stress over the little things. I'll admit I'm brave most of the time (when my family isn't in danger) but of course like everyone I have my moments. I'm protective over my family and friends which might be why some say I'll make a good mother. Then again I do like helping people in general (mostly friends though).

I'm not as hotheaded as I used to be. Sure I have my outburst ever now and then but I've really come to accept that it's alright to speak your mind but you should do so in a polite manner. I guess I have the Avery's to thank for that. I've come to act with the proper mannerisms just to achieve some kind of brownie points with them. Oddly enough you'll change a lot to be with the one you love, not that I needed to change for him.

My background story is I live with my father and my two sisters Mira and Grace. I always had a thing for sports be it muggle sports or wizarding spots. My father has always been fascinated with muggles so it’s no surprise that he wanted us to get involved in the muggle world. I’m a pureblood not that blood matters to me or my family but I’m a lot like my father. I like adventure and being out and about. He was placed in Gryffindor much like I hope to be.

Taking the time I do both gymnastics and soccer and love it. Aside from all the muggle things I love I also love flying and plan on playing quidditch when I get to Hogwarts. I used to spend a lot of time cooking with my mother and when my sister Mira was old enough she joined in. However it didn’t last long because just two years after that my youngest sister Grace came and when that happened, my mother passed away. Without her we are left to do what she taught us on our own and hopeful I can teach Grace everything she taught us.

Coming to Hogwarts this year I'm worried that my sister's will have trouble dealing with each other without me. I've never been away from my sisters and it's kind of knew for me. I don't know how my father will handle things now that I'm not around but I hope he takes more time off to spend time with them he needs to be there now that I'm not. Despite my family I'm excited to be attending Hogwarts and can't wait to go to my home away from home.

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

That's what the sorting hat said to me the day I was sorted into Gryffindor. I asked to be placed in Gryffindor, what I didn't know was that it would be the best place to be. I spent my time throughout Hogwarts playing Quidditch which I became captain of, and involving myself with various clubs like the dueling and music club. As it turned out I made a lot of friends in my house and in various others. From Tanya, Echo, and Elsie to Theo, Dani, and Ronna I was close with all of them.

Though none of them can compete with a Ravenclaw named David. I met him before I even got on the train my first year. We had an awkward start but once second year rolled around something happened between us. We fell for each other, it started with the Valentine's dance, rumors being spread around that we were dating. At the time we weren't but it soon happened, come the following year. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing but it was either I became his girlfriend or nothing. I wasn't about to lose the closest friend I had.

I soon found out after that, that a Slytherin girl in our year Sapphire Snow liked David too. I think that was the first time I'd ever been jealous. Then I got the pleasure of meeting David's grandparents which was... stressful to say the least. I remained polite despite the things I'd heard and things managed to go smoothly. I admit I prefer David's parents. During all of that my two sister's Mira and Grace were both sorted into Slytherin and Ravenclaw respectively. Lucky for me Mira became friends with David's second cousin Wendy who so far has had nothing bad to say about her. Oh and my cousin Dakota was also sorted into Ravenclaw.

Come my final year at Hogwarts David asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes, I love him after all. So we became engaged which Mira didn't like and decided to blow up at me for it. However she eventually calmed down and was able to tell me exactly what was bothering her. Once that was off her chest at least she was happy for me. Though I guess with good news comes bad when I found out David's mother was murdered trying to save someone. I didn't take it well I hope I can be there for Cathy and Leah when they need it.

Just when you think my final trip on the Hogwarts Express will go like always, Neo Death Eaters show up and ruin the whole thing. My sister Grace gets injured badly and if it wasn't for Ashley Yaxley I don't know what I'd do. After the chaos and Grace was out of the hospital, David and I got married. I'm officially Mrs. Leonette Avery and I couldn't be happier. Once I get a job relocating house elves I'll get everything I want. Well okay kids might be nice.

I enjoy Flying, Cooking, Being outside, Gymnastics, Soccer, Music, Adventure, and My family.

I despise When someone insults my friends, Cats, When Grace constantly corrects me, Potions (mild dislike), History, and When my sisters don't get along. Oh did I mention Sapphire Snow...?

I'm afraid of Dragons although I think they’re cool but I definitely don’t want to meet one in person. Losing my family.

My strengths are I’m very protective of my friends, and I don’t give up on something once I start it.

My flaws are Allergic to Cats, and I can sometimes be very hotheaded.

I look like Cobie Smulders (Face-claim Approved)
this - first year
this - second
this - third
this - fourth
this - fifth
this - sixth
this - seventh

My wand well be 9 inch, Ash wood, with Fairy Wings core

My pet is a Owl Finch named Shade
My pet was a Golden Finch named Gwen (She used to be my mothers) passed away two weeks before the end of seventh year.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cooking with Magic ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ O
Muggle Music ~ EE
Muggle Studies ~ O
Music ~ EE
Wandless Magic Practice ~ O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Muggle Music ~ EE
Muggle Studies ~ O
Music ~ O
Wandless ~ O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My younger sisters mean the world to me and although they constantly drive me crazy I’ll always look out for them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Mira Ani Whitethorne

*Moved to Whitethorne Family 03/12/17 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxMIRAxxxANIxxxWHITETHORNE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Mir or Ani

AGE 21

BIRTHDAY July 1 2015.

BLOOD STATUS Pure Blood

WAND 9½ inches, Makore wood, with Aethonon feather core

GENDER Female

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & Sign Language

FACECLAIM Jennifer Lawrence [x] (Approved)
              Random Anime pic. (Past) [1 yr.] [2 yr.] & [2 yr.] [3 yr.] [4 yr.] [5 yr.] [6 yr.] [7 yr.]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2033

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Wandlore
                  Art

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Astronomy
                  Muggle Studies (Not by grade but by dislike)

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Art ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wandlore ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Art ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ E
                  Wandlore ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potioneer

DREAM JOB Potioneer or Wandmaker

■ OCCASIONALLY KIND I'm a rather angry person. However I have my kind yet happy moments. They don't happen often and neither do the rare smiles I give out. It's not that I don't care... Cause I do I’m just not ready to show it or really allow it to come through. Though truthfully I'm better at being nice to others, after I realized I was being a complete jerk. I didn't want to be like that anymore. Maybe I'm losing my touch.
              ■ EASILY IRRITATED Like I said I'm only occasionally kind as such I am easily frustrated by thing. The simplest little things irritate me to no end. It's amazing how some people I deal with don't send me right off the handle.
              ■ UNFORGIVING I never forget when someone does something wrong. I'm still bothered about the death of my mother. I wish I could get her back, turn back time and change everything but I can't. It's only as of recent I'll stopped hating my sister Grace for it all.
              ■ HOTHEADED Like my sister I'm hotheaded. It doesn't take much for me to blow my fuse and when I get mad I speak my mind. When that happens I couldn't say a nice thing if I tried. Solving all my problems with fights I don’t back down and won’t let others tell me how it’s going to be.
              ■ OPINIONATED With that said I am also quite opinionated. I'll say what I think and won't hold anything back. My opinions have little to no filter however when I'm not pissed off I'm not as harsh.
              ■ COWARDLY Despite being opinionated I'm certainly not brave. I wish I didn't act like such a coward but I have no idea how to change that. Not that I'll ever show it. No, I'll never show my weaknesses... Slytherins don't do that.

Quidditch
                  Singing
                  Plants
                  Cooking

DISLIKES
                  Being told what to do
                  Authority figures
                  The loss of my mother
                  Crybabies
                  Accuses
                  The thought of losing anyone else

HOBBIES
                  Singing (Only when I’m alone)
                  Playing Wizards Chess
                  Quidditch
                  Gardening (occasionally)

STRENGTHS
                  When I put my mind to it I can do great things
                  Singing.

WEAKNESSES
                  I take my problems out on everyone
                  I close myself from others

FEARS
                  Losing anyone else I care about

CHILDHOOD I was born three years after my sister Leonette. Life was great we hung out all the time especially with mom. However with the coming of my younger sister Grace that all changed. I went from cooking in the kitchen with my mother and sister to being alone. I lost my mother and I was replaced by my younger sister. Nobody cares about me anymore it's all about Grace. She can do no wrong and so much like our mom was. It drives me crazy how much everyone thinks she is so great.

Unlike my sister's I’ve never been able to figure out which parent I’m most like whether it’s my mother or father. However that doesn’t matter to me. I don’t want to be like anybody else except for my own person. However if I had to take a guess I would say I'm a combination of both or at least I used to be. I love the brutal game of both wizards chess and quidditch. However nobody I know can stand to hang with me for that long.

I want to go to Hogwarts so that I can get away from my house and my family. I’m sick of being stuck with the memory of my mother not being around. With my father not being around for obvious reasons I’m left to my own devices until then. Besides I'm sick of watching my sister's hang together like everything's fine and dandy.

SCHOOL YEARS
              Anger and resentment,
              A dark path you tread,
              I would be careful, young one,
              But, I know where you belong...

Slytherin!

I started off my school year with a confusingly supportive older sister and an attitude for making people dislike me. I became friends with Wendy Chaisty a girl who happened to be David’s cousin. Then I quite literally walked into a mute Ravenclaw named Timothy. His best friend and my housemate Benjamin quickly bit my head off and I was quick to bite back. Though after that I started getting a guilty conscience and went to find the boy to apologize.

We quickly became friends and then started dating in our third year. That’s when my sister Grace was sorted into Ravenclaw. Oh and I went to Timothy’s mum’s wedding. It was awkward but I was happy for her. That coming summer I found out my sister got engaged. No, I wasn’t happy about it. Don’t get me wrong David is great but I thought he would have told me about it first. After that I talked to Leo about everything and I guess you could say I broke and said more then I should. As it turns out I just didn't want to lose my sister and Leo just didn't want to lose David.

Before going back to school David’s mother was killed which made me think about how Leah would end up like me. Heading into fourth year, Wendy started the year off by giving me some advice about my choice of boyfriend. I don't want to say it concerns me but I don't want to be disowned... I asked Leonette about things but she pushed it off as being nothing I should worry about. It's just like her to make light of things. So instead I asked David and let's say I got a less settling answer. At the end of the year Wendy asked me to help run the music club, so I guess that makes me co-owner.

Just when I thought my fourth year was over neo-death eaters showed up and attacked Hogsmeade. IN all the chaos all I wanted was to find Timothy or Leo. Instead I found Grace. She pushed me out of the way of a spell and took the hit herself and fell unconscious. It was the first time I felt worried about her and honestly cared about her wellbeing. Luckily Grace was back in good health in time for Leo’s wedding. The wedding was good aside from Wendy’s father and my little slip up with mentioning Timothy’s last name. Coming into my fifth year I got Grace to try out for Quidditch which was fun. That summer Camila had a party which I might have snuck out too. It was pretty fun and I didn’t feel like a complete outcast.

Sixth year, I was having a tough time and Timothy thought it was about him. Perhaps if I just talked to him about feeling like I was being viewed as the way I was when we first came to Hogwarts, maybe that wouldn’t have happened. I just have insecurity issues I guess… I didn’t help that I didn’t make vice-captain… Come October David's father was murdered by the Averys. I hadn't found out until I got the letter from Leo saying what happened. After talking to Wendy I got the idea. Maybe I talked her into turning them in but regardless they've been put away for a long time. I met Sinclair once and honestly I never thought he was bad even if he was a squib. Luckily my nephew Christopher was born a month after that. There was also masquerade ball which Timothy and I attended. I put Grace up for auction and someone bided on her. Of course they did since I picked her outfit for her. She was looked stunning... not as stunning as me of course but still pretty good for her.

In the spring of 2032 my cousin David got married. Come fall I was walking into my final year of school as head girl. Passing my NEWTs I don’t know what I’m going to do after graduation just yet. For now I’ll be remaining at home until then at least.

POST GRADUATION Since graduating I still live at home. However, I recently decided to become a potioneer after my younger sister suggested we work together. While waiting for her to graduate, I’ve been getting things set up for as. Aside from work related stuff, Spice passed away. For our anniversary Timothy took me to the pet shop where I got a new familiar, a flying squirrel which I named Snow.

In 2035 Timothy asked me to marry him. Of course I couldn't say no. After all I couldn't see myself being without him. June 2037 we finally got married.

FAMILY • Timothy Whitethorne née Cherri (Husband)
              • George Mitchell (father) • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (mother - deceased) • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Grace Mitchell (sisters)
              • Johnathan Clarisse (uncle) • Mary Jane Clarisse, Isabelle Clarisse (aunts) • David Clarisse, Chloe Clarisse, Dakota Vann (cousins)
              • David Avery née League (brother in-law) • Cathy League (sister in-laws - npc) • Leah League (sister in-law) • Christopher Avery (nephew) • Jessica Avery (niece)
              • Benjamin Clarisse (first cousin) • Enid Clarisse née Brewster (adopted first cousin)

FRIENDS • Wendy Chaisty (2nd cousin in-law (npc)) • Benjamin Ryans (npc) • Camila Rojas • Timothy Whitethorne née Cherri • David Avery née League • Morven Vass
              BEST FRIEND • Wendy Chaisty (npc)
              ROMANTIC INTEREST • Timothy Whitethorne née Cherri (Husband) [x]
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Flying Squirrel named Snow [x] • Rat named Spice (deceased) [x]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm
Grace Nicola Lovette

*Moved to Lovette Family 09/15/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

xxxxGRACExxxNICOLAxxxMITCHELL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Gracie

AGE 23

BIRTHDAY February, 10th 2017.

BLOOD STATUS Pure Blood

WAND 8 inch, Cedar wood, with Jobberknoll feather core

GENDER Female

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & Sign Language

FACECLAIM Kirsten Prout [x] (Approved)
              Random Anime pic. (Past) [1 yr.] [2 yr.] [3 yr.] [4 yr.] [5 - 6 yr.] [7 yr.]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2035

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  ■ Quidditch Reserve Chaser (3th, 6th & 7th Year) / Chaser (4th & 5th Year)
                  ■ Music Club (5th - 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  History
                  Wizard Law

WORST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  DADA
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ E
                  Muggle Mythology ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potioneer (Approved)

DREAM JOB Potioneer

■ SMART / INQUISITIVE I'm smart and always have my noise in a book. Before I even went to Hogwarts I had read pretty much all of my sister's school books. I just have to know everything which is why I ask so many questions. Which can sometimes make me come off as noisy but I can't help it, I just need to know. I’ve also been known to constantly correct people, including my sister Leonette. I know a lot of people don't really like it but shouldn't they know when they're wrong?
              ■ SCHOLARLY I thought I knew - for the most part - what I want to do after school. Turns out I was wrong but I was quick to figure it out. I’ve always concentrated solely on my studies, good grades are what matter. Friends came second in my mind back in school. By the time I graduated Hogwarts I realized that wasn’t always the case.
              ■ TROUBLED When something is bothering me I don’t generally talk about what’s bothering me unless I'm pressured to tell. My sister Leo was good for getting me to talk. I used to get depressed a lot when I was younger because of my other sister Mira. I’ve always felt responsible for my mother’s death and Mira constantly reminded me of that. However she’s moved passed that and as such I'm not as depressed as I used to be. Though, even if I am bothered I tend to hide it so that no one asks questions. It's better for everyone.
              ■ HYPER I can be hyper from time to time. Although granted a controlled sort of hyper. I've leveled out since I was younger. When something exciting happens I can be a bit loud. However I’ll never be as bad as my cousin Dakota when it comes to being in mid-conversation.
              ■ RECKLESS / SELFLESS I came to learn in my third year that I do have a reckless side. Never thought I did but I guess when the people you care about are in danger you'll do anything to save them include taking a hit for them. I guess that makes me selfless in a way.

Cooking
                  Reading
                  Wizard's Chess
                  Correcting People
                  Cute Fluffy Animals

DISLIKES
                  The death of my mother
                  How Leonette gives up everything
                  Fighting
                  Loud Noises
                  When people keep stuff from me

HOBBIES
                  Playing Wizards Chess
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Potions
                  Excelling at any subject thanks to my knowledge.

WEAKNESSES
                  I bottle up my feelings.
                  I’m always correcting people more then I should

FEARS
                  Causing the death of anyone else I love

CHILDHOOD When I was born a major turning part for my family happened. My mother passed away. So with the loss of my mother and my life my father took care of me and my two older sisters. Leonette is the best sister I could have. However my other sister Mira is the worst person in my life. I am constantly reminded of our mother’s death and she doesn’t say anything nice to me. She even goes as far to try and hurt me when she’s mad. However Leonette is always there to save the day and stop her from doing any harm.

Father is never around much with work and all so Leonette takes care of use. Unlike her I would much rather learn about things before I need too. Reading is mostly what I do aside from that I love to be in the kitchen even for my age. According to my sister I’m very much like our mother who was in Ravenclaw at her time attending Hogwarts. I love correcting people when they get something wrong but I don’t do it to be mean, I just love sharing my knowledge with the world.

I can’t wait to go to Hogwarts so that I can have my own experiences and know what mother got to know. Plus I won't be alone in the house anymore.

SCHOOL YEARS I finally made it… I was the last member of my family but I made it to Hogwarts.

Well you certainly know what you want.
              And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.

Ravenclaw!

I was hoping to land in Ravenclaw and guess what I made it! Luckily Selina, first friend I made at the train station, was in Ravenclaw as well. At first I mostly hung with Leonette until I got the hint that she wanted to be with her boyfriend David. Leonette was super proud of my sorting. Mira of course never said anything to me. Later on throughout my first year I met a number of my housemates and became minor friends with them.

By second year I found my eldest sister was getting married and I had learned sign language to talk to Timothy, Mira’s boyfriend. Course Mira didn’t like that one bit. During the trip back to Hogwarts and the feast I hung out with Anti hoping to get her to be more open to the idea of friends. We didn’t have such a great year in terms of Quidditch, which led me to talk with Timothy. He felt bad for the first loss of the season so I tried to cheer him up. At the end of the year, on our way home, we got attacked by neo-death eaters. I found my sister Mira and pushed her out of the way of a spell but I took the hit for it. I don't remember much except that it hurt and the next thing I knew everything went dark. I woke up in the hospital weeks later, a scar on my side, and my sisters full of concern. Not something I want to ever experience again... At least I recovered in time for Leo's wedding. Though, it was because of that experience that Mira started treating me like a real sister.

Come third year I was being asked how I was feeling. Starting electives I signed up for a number of them. And believe it or not Mira talked me into playing Quidditch. Honestly I don't know how my sister talked me into it. I’ve been playing ever since most as reserve chaser. I’m not the best but at least I’m helping my team out. It was during this year that I met Rhys. During the summer I covered for Mira when she snuck off to a party. I didn't mind as dad didn't come home till late and by then she'd already came home. Oh and my sister Leonette was pregnant. So I guess that makes me an aunt.

Fourth year was what started all the excitement through the rest of my time at Hogwarts. I met Avian Lovette a third year at the time. He's into music and everything and I've taken to listening to him in the common room when he plays. During the masquerade ball - which I didn't want to attend but Mira made me - I found out he was the one who bided on me. That's right my own sister put me up for the charity auction. She dressed me up for it and everything. I'll admit I looked nicer than usual and I got to hang with Avian because of it. By the time summer hit, my nephew Christopher was born, my cousin David married, and Dr. Sinclair League had been murdered. Leo sent Mira and me a letter about his death and their suspicions.

I joined the music club come fifth year so I could spend more time with Avian. It wasn’t until sixth year that I finally told him. I didn’t have time for boys fifth year what with OWLs and all. However what my tests done I figured it was now or never. We went on out first date sixth year. I learned a lot about his parents, his father really doesn’t appreciate the music industry. I imagine that was part of Avian’s problem throughout the year. However, I can't say what the main problem was. Not until a rumor spread about he and Sera being engaged. Talking to Avian about it at the end of the year he explained that he didn't want him being engaged to come between us. I understood that... part of me was just glad he chose me over her. I swore I wasn’t going to tell my sisters anything about it.

When my last year rolled around I was panicking about my future. I’d come to terms with having little interest in being a law at this point. So I convinced my sister Mira to go into potioneering. I figured it would make a good family business once I graduate. I’d have to thank Avian for the inspiration. I studied hard and despite Ravenclaw’s overly horrible final year point wise, at least I passed my NEWTs over and above expectations.

POST GRADUATION With school being over I applied to be a potioneer with my sister. We work together now and since starting that we've been getting along great. I can't deny that I've missed Avian terribly and Mira bought me and owl just for that. Whenever I'm sad I write him letters, my poor owl probably could use a break. At least I got to see him on Valentine's day, that was nice. Oh Mira got engaged to Timothy and they married in June of 2037.

In 2039 my cousin Chloe got married. Since she was relocating she gave me the keys to her flat. It was at her wedding I asked Avian if he wanted to move in with me. It was nice to live on my own… It was even better to live with my boyfriend. I was lucky to have him when I heard the news of my aunt and uncle’s deaths. It was hard to hear. It was even harder for Chloe and David I’m sure. We’re dealing with the events day by day.

FAMILY
              • George Mitchell (father) • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (mother - deceased)
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Mira Whitethorne née Mitchell (sisters)
              • Johnathan Clarisse (uncle - deceased) • Mary Jane Clarisse (aunt - deceased) • Isabelle Clarisse (aunt)
              • Christopher Avery (nephew) • Jessica Avery (niece)
              • David Clarisse, Chloe Lambert née Clarisse, Dakota Vann (cousins)
              • Benjamin Clarisse (first cousin) • Colten & Enid Lambert née Brewster (adopted first cousin)
              • David Avery née League, Timothy Whitethorne née Cherri (brother in-laws)
              • Cathy League (sister in-law) • Leah League (sister in-law)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Avian Lovette (dating) [x]
              BEST FRIEND • Selina Grey
              FRIENDS
              • Leonette Avery née Mitchell
              • Selina Grey
              • Lola Ye
              • Layton Bannister
              • Antigone Lillantine
              • Avian Lovette

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Timothy Whitethorne
              • Kenneth Blake
              • Rhys Hamilton-Blake
              • Eira Baines
              • Ceri Davis
              • Clients

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Rabbit named Lily (deceased) [x] • Owl named Specs [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 pm
xxxxJAMIExxxROBERTxxxMITCHELL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Jamie, James, or Jay

AGE 25

BIRTHDAY August 20, 2025.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 Inch, Mahogany Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core, Brittle Flexibility, with a Bent Shaft

GENDER Male

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2043

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  Dueling Club (off and on from 3rd to 7th year)
                  Quidditch Team Reserve (off and on during 1st & 2nd year)

BEST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  Charms
                  Cursebreaking
                  Transfigurations

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Astronomy
                  Ghost Studies
                  Divination

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ T
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ T
                  Ghost Studies ~ P
                  Wandless Magic ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Wandless Magic ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Was to be an Auror… Now he's not too sure.

■ COURAGEOUS Courage runs in Jamie’s family. Even with the standard fears they all have. Both his parents were aurors and as such they needed to be brave. Jamie has always pushed pasted things that scared him to be like his parents. With a large sense of adventure, he doesn’t let much stop him when it comes to that. In fact, he’s likely to persevere and go headfirst regardless of any danger that comes his way.
              ■ RECKLESS Cautious is not a word used to describe Jamie. He’s careless and does things without much thought. Usually getting him into trouble that he can’t get himself out of. Despite his multiple screw ups, he has yet to learn from his mistakes. Constantly acting on impulse he’s always running into harms way. His foolish ways due to his need for adventure and the speed for which he tries to achieve it.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Luckily despite his reckless behaviour Jamie is one to protect others. Albeit with the same rash speed of everything else. Wanting to be an auror makes sense when you look at his protective nature. He tries his best to defend all who need it no matter who they might be. Though their can very well be an exception or two. Overall, he’s not afraid of a fight when it comes to helping another person in need.
              ■ SPONTANEOUS Jamie is very much not a planner. In fact, he hates planning anything as that requires a certain kind of commitment. He likes to be unconstrained and go along with the flow, wherever the flow might take him. As such the idea of being tied down doesn’t sit well with Jamie. All in all, he’s spontaneous acting on impulse and free to do anything he chooses when he chooses. You can not pin down a schedule when it comes to Jamie, as thought doesn’t exactly come into play when he chooses to do something.
              ■ IRRESPONSIBLE Speaking of plans, don’t expect him to be on time for them either. Unfortunately, along with Jamie’s spontaneity he is also rather unreliable when it comes to prior engagements. Being responsible for something is just something Jamie’s not good at. Although he has his moments, he’s better off not dealing with anything major.
              ■ LOYAL Unreliable doesn’t mean Jamie isn’t loyal. If a friend asked for help, he’d drop everything to be there. After all he doesn’t have what one would call a schedule. He’s also quite trustworthy despite his blatant lack of commitment. Just because he’s not one to settle down and cuts his relationships sort, doesn’t mean he’d go off and cheat on someone he’s dating.

Quidditch
                  Adventure
                  Socializing
                  Going with the flow

DISLIKES
                  Making Plans
                  Crinkling of Wrappers
                  Politics
                  Being Lectured
                  Early mornings

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Dating sort of...
                  Hanging with friends

STRENGTHS
                  Defensive Spells
                  Loyalty

WEAKNESSES
                  Commitment Issues
                  Reckless

FEARS
                  Settling Down

CHILDHOOD Jamie is the only child to Steven and Leanne Mitchell. Both purebloods that were sorted into Gryffindor during their time at Hogwarts. His parents met at work and hit it off from there. Both aurors they expected their son to follow in their foot steps. It was a lot to live up to for an only son. When young he didn’t see much of family aside from his Uncle Alec, despite him being six years younger then his father. He always looked up to his uncle even if he wasn’t the best influence in the boy’s life. What with him sleeping around and not having a stable job.

SCHOOL YEARS Entering Hogwarts, Jamie was sorted into Gryffindor and he had all hopes to become an auror like his parents. Though as time went on, he realized school wasn’t his cup of tea. His grades weren’t the greatest and as he came into his own, he had other ideas on how to spend his time. Committing to a club just wasn't happening for him. And, he had far more dates then he had friends. Although he made a few friends in his year. He got into more trouble then he cared to admit but had a good time overall during his time at school. Sadly, he didn’t graduate with the greatest of NEWT scores.

POST GRADUATION Upon graduating Jamie had no idea what to do with himself. He didn’t have the grades to be an auror and really had no desire to be one anymore anyways. He supposed he could do other jobs that were similar that specialized in his two decent NEWT level grades, but he didn’t know if he wanted to do that either. Jamie knew he’d have to figure it out sooner rather then later.

FAMILY
              • Steven Mitchell (father) • Leanne Mitchell née Higgins (mother)
              • Alec Mitchell (uncle)
              • Max Gerver (cousin)
              • Distant cousin of George Mitchell, Leonette Avery, Mira Whitethorne & Grace Lovette

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS
              • Chance Whitethorne
              • Wallis McGregor
              • Lydia Spencer
              • Byuch Horne
              • Felix Belmont

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Class of 2043
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None