Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Female, 19, Looking for 1x1 RP Partner and Friendship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PennieBlossom

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 pm
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post, but I've been searching for such a long time, and the people in this guild seem really lovely 3nodding

So, I'm here because I'm looking for someone to role play with, I've posted in the Barton OOC before, with no luck- so I thought I'd try here and see if anything came of it.

I guess a little information about me would help- My name is Daisy, I'm 19 and from England. I work as Admin at an engineering company, which I love, but it does tend to have its dull moments!

I am very open minded, and I don't have any limitations- so if you have any role plays that you would like to try, send them my way and we can give them a go! I particularly enjoy adult roleplays... but I know they aren't for everybody!
I am literate, and would be able to reply most days- as I mentioned above, my job has its dull moments...

I guess what I really want is someone who will become a good friend- someone who will enjoy my friendship as much as I enjoy theirs.

If any of the above has appealed to you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, or quote me below- I'm sure we will become good friends, and who knows; possibly even more...

PennieBlossom
x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 am
PennieBlossom
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post, but I've been searching for such a long time, and the people in this guild seem really lovely 3nodding

So, I'm here because I'm looking for someone to role play with, I've posted in the Barton OOC before, with no luck- so I thought I'd try here and see if anything came of it.

I guess a little information about me would help- My name is Daisy, I'm 19 and from England. I work as Admin at an engineering company, which I love, but it does tend to have its dull moments!

I am very open minded, and I don't have any limitations- so if you have any role plays that you would like to try, send them my way and we can give them a go! I particularly enjoy adult roleplays... but I know they aren't for everybody!
I am literate, and would be able to reply most days- as I mentioned above, my job has its dull moments...

I guess what I really want is someone who will become a good friend- someone who will enjoy my friendship as much as I enjoy theirs.

If any of the above has appealed to you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, or quote me below- I'm sure we will become good friends, and who knows; possibly even more...

PennieBlossom
x

Hi i PMed you, you seem nice smile  

Pr1smatic

Paranoid Bacon

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 am
This place isn't really for a rp relationship. It's for actual online relationships.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:07 pm
Do you mind yuri? I've been wanting to rp a yuri magical girl rp.  

[Seraphic_Radiance]

Newbie Vet

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Aura Chaos 1769

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 pm
PennieBlossom

PennieBlossom
x

I would love to roleplay with you and/ i love to make friends. smile
I'm Aura, I love to roleplay all kinds of stuff but I perfer yuri. smile
If you want Pm me. smile  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items