Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Creating Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crushhh blueee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am
Hi everyone, (: x

I just recently found out how to create profile, by using the edit layout profile, but that's not the only one, there's even more! biggrin

If you want to create your own profile there's two sites for how to create your profile, but of course, it is indeed a lot of work to do like coding, it takes a lot of time to do some coding for your profile, but if you want to do that then go on
Profile Plus Solutions Classic.
OR Wix

I think Profile Plus Solution is better than Wix, because well of course Profile Plus solution is a lot more knowledge than Wix. If you want to do that then help yourself. (: xx

If you want to look at the profiles that has been created by someone go on Tektek

I've been researching for how to create profiles. biggrin I'm so glad I finally know how to create my profile, but I'll do that later since I'm so tired. blaugh

Thanks for your time reading this. heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you for sharing.
I'm sure someone here can look at this and browse.
I actually read books/know HTML/CSS.
I'm still learning more though and I can code a page from scratch to an extent,
I'm rusty however.
I got out of my Graphic Design feelings for awhile and switched over to drawing.
If you need anything extra I can help you via HTML/CSS questions, not gaia so much though, been out of touch with this place too. Hahaha.
cat_rofl

heart

MochiiMon

Interesting Genius

2,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash