Submit

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Name: Glacies Regina Aeternum (Glace)

Element (Assigned):

Room-mate (Assigned):

Classes (Keep updated as you join more classes.):

Personality: Glace is not the elegant lady her parents want her to be. She's clever, mischievous and enjoys just hanging out. Seems aloof and lazy to others but has an overall cheerful and optimistic nature. Studies has never been her number one thing, but that's only because she never bothers to try. Prefers being a background support character but tends to get in the way or give wrong advice. Her motto is: "You cant go forward if you keep looking back" (Luke fon Fabre, Tales of the Abyss)

Biography: She lives in the far north so she enjoys colder weather. She is middlest out of eight children, three younger siblings (girl,boy,girl), an older twin brother and two more older siblings (boy, girl). Even though her family is big every child has the same expectations. Be a polite aristocrat and marry into a rich noble family to carry on the Aeternum Viscount line. Glace is the known problem child and was sent to the academy for misbehavior. This is truly a punishment for her because she was separated from her best friend, an artic fox named Sync.

Apperance (You can write this, use a picture, or do both): I'll just use my Gaia avatar for now. its unlikely I'll change it much. If that's a problem I'll get a picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:05 am
Your element is Air when we get more people you'll be assigned a roommate okay. cat_biggrin  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 pm
Your room-mate is Artritd Gresh(The Spirit Fox Girl's character). cat_whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm
I have mixed feeling about that. Mostly dread. gonk
Well I'll torture her in the meantime twisted .  

Blunt Imp
Crew

WanderingThroughLife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 pm
Haha, that should be entertaining. smile  
Students

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items