Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:49 am
As you walk in you notice the room looks like a graveyard, the teacher and students’ desks both made of bone, while a group of tomb stones can be seen in the back. On further inspection you catch a few glimpses of ghosts that walk throughout the room.

Teacher-

Name: Reikoku Satsujin

Element: Spirit

Teaches: Spirit and Roman mythology

Personality: Rei is a cold, and lone wolf type of person he kills anyone who pisses him off or gets in his way. But he knows how to restrain himself when he needs to, when he’s not doing anything he’s usually killing someone or getting ready to.

Biography: Rei has spent most of his life in prison charged with the mass murder of his family. He was sentenced to execution by lethal injection, however he escaped after killing everyone at the prison he was held in. He now works at The Academy of Black Moon as the cruelest teacher there.

Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 am
Eon walked into class and sat down at his desk as he waited for the teacher to come in and begin the lesson. "I wonder they'll teach me. Will it be something I already know or will it be something different?" He asked himself as, he looked at the details of the room.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 am
Rei slammed his knife into the desk in order to get Eon's attention. "Now that I have your attention it's time to begin the lesson. However since your the only one here your lesson will be different." Rei said as he smiled evilly while looking at his student.

"Your first and only assignment for now is to revive a deceased object." Rei said as he pointed to the tomb stones behind Eon. "When your done you may leave." Rei said as he popped open a book and waited for the next class period start.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 am
Eon walked to the graves and poked one of them as the ghostly body of a little girl rose from the floor. "You seem lonely, come with me and I'll play with you." He said to the ghostly child as she smiled and held on to the back of his shirt, causing him to leave the class room since he had finished the assignment.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Elemental Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas