Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 am
When entering the room you notice it's like a big planetarium, there are planet's with the names of roman gods next to them. Items and weapons used for both rituals and fights are found in the closets and a portal leading to a coliseum is in the middle of the room.

Teacher-

Name: Reikoku Satsujin

Element: Spirit

Teaches: Spirit and Roman mythology

Personality: Rei is a cold, and lone wolf type of person he kills anyone who pisses him off or gets in his way. But he knows how to restrain himself when he needs to, when he’s not doing anything he’s usually killing someone or getting ready to.

Biography: Rei has spent most of his life in prison charged with the mass murder of his family. He was sentenced to execution by lethal injection, however he escaped after killing everyone at the prison he was held in. He now works at The Academy of Black Moon as the cruelest teacher there.

Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 am
Eon arrived to his class but noticed a sign on the door. "What the? Class is canceled until more students arrive. Hm. I guess I'll go back to the dorms then. But first." He paused on his sentence and looked at the ghosts. "I have a favor I want you guys to do for me. I don't want to disturb my fellow students, not yet anyway. So I'm going to absorb you all alright."

He said as the ghosts flew into him. "Okay now that, that's settled time to go, to the dorms." He said as he left to go back to his room.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Mythology and Folklore

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas