Glace and Artrid

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm
Artrid's side: A black and white checkered blanket over the usual sheets, posters of rock bands and surf bored's/beaches. Clothes all over her side of the rooms with dressers open and bursting with clothes. Nightstand had a black and with checkered lamp and a small radio/ alarm clock. Near the door is black and white surf bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:57 pm
(Your too pushy)
Glace's side: A warm fluffy white comforter replaces the usual blanket, the posters are of different arctic places and wild life. In general it is a bit more clean than roommates xd . Weeeelllll not by much sweatdrop . Underneath bed is various boxes filled with mysterious item and has a big "DO NOT TOUCH" sign on it. Bedside table has a lamp in a shape of a snow flack and a framed picture of an arctic fox beside it.  

Blunt Imp
Crew

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:05 pm
Artrid enters the rooms carrying her things. "Uhhggg this suitcase is heavy!". When she enters the rooms she notices her roommates already set up her things. "Crud. Looks like I got some sorta outdoorsy ice kid as a roommate. Hope she keeps the temp above zero." Artrid sets her stuff on the ground and starts unpacking, making her things as messy as possible so her roommate knows that side is HERS. "Whew, well thats done for now." Artrid says, wiping her brow "Hm? whats that?" she wonders looking at the boxes with the "DO NOT TOUCH" sign on it. She smirks "Well if it says that obviously I'd want to touch it...." She reaches down to grab one of the boxes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 pm
Glace walks down the hall toward her dorm room humming happily. "I hope my roomate is here!" She thinks to herself. She gets to the door and stops. She hears a voice inside. She grins and barges into the rooms yelling "HEY THERE ROMMIE!" blaugh She suddenly stops when she notices her roommate is holding one of her boxes about to open it. "Wait! Stop! Don't do-!" Too late. Her roommate opens the box and a full blown blizzard comes out of it, going out of the room and into the hall. "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?!" scream Glace screams though the blizzard.
(You guys can let this influence you if you want~! xp )  

Blunt Imp
Crew

The Spirit Fox Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm
"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE WAS A FREAKISHLY COLD BLIZZARD IN A BOX?!" scream . I tried to clam down. Dam it was cold. I also tried to hack into my water powers to bring all of the snow down. But it was no use since the wind was blowing too hard. "Listen are you a wind element user? If you are help me stop this!" I tried again. Dam no use. "Okay I'm freezing now! I'm gonna make a break for it and call a teacher! Not! Clean up your own mess!" cool I yell as I start running away toward the exit, keeping the snow away from me with my powers. *Exit dorms* arrow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 pm
"Hey wait! Don't leave!" I yell at the retreating figure. "Dang it! I was her fault for opeaning the box!" stressed . I say with anger in my voice. "Whudever" I grumble and grab the box, say a few words and the blizzard goes back into it..... Well at least the blizzard in the room. The hallway is still stormy. "Oops. Well it'll wear out. Eventually. Probably. Sometime." lol I say and start to clean up all of the snow in the room with my wind powers.
*Exits Dorms to Teachers Lounge*  

Blunt Imp
Crew

Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas