[open] Purewalker, Angeni and more, oh my~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 pm
I've had these soquili for a while now and not much has ever been done with them. Some plots here and there but nothing really concrete like how I'd like them to be.

You can post here, PM me or poke me on AIM @ nnrgh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

Skoll
3/3 of his breedings are still available.

Plots:

Capture:
    I would love for a chaotic or just all around 'evil' herd or possibly just one or a few soquili to manage to reign in him and try to use him for their own purposes. Of course it may or may not work in their favor, but in the end someone is going to get hurt and this beast is going to be free once more. Unless you can convince me otherwise.

Chase the Sun:
    A soquili to convince him that if he eats the sun he'll no longer have the hole in his stomach. This information could be in exchange for their life (they'd still be injured as is the nature of a skinwalker) or just a 'friendly' word of advice from a passing kalona who wants to toy with him, you know, considering they could just fly away and not deal with him if he gets too fussy.

The Pursuit:
    Gnole below is the mortal enemy of Skoll. They two have been playing a game of cat and mouse for as long as either of them can remember and Skoll loves it. He loves to cause havoc and despair in his wake and leave it for Gnole and Druvt to clean up. If you have a soquili you would like to have use Skoll in their background plotting, this is probably how it would happen. There are other ways, but this is the most common. Of course, ask before using him.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

Gnole
Love-mated to Druvt.

Plots:

A Herd:
    I would be interested in having Gnole join a herd at some point but they would have to be willing to accept the fact both he and Druvt travel often to follow Skoll. Also they would have to accept the fact Gnole has another stallion as his mate.

The Pursuit:
    Gnole is the mortal enemy of Skoll with Druvt as his sort of pocket-healer. They two have been playing a game of cat and mouse for as long as either of them can remember. Always one step behind though because the two stop frequently to stop and aid those who were affected by Skoll's rampage. If there are wanting to be tormented or injured by Skoll, it is likely they would encounter Gnole and Druvt at some point as well.

A...Family?!:
    Druvt loves children and Gnole...well, not so much. It's not that he hates them or anything, he just doesn't know much about raising or even interacting with foals. A horrible father, I would looove for him to either get a foal thrown at him by Druvt secretly adopting it without asking him first or no actual adoption but rather become a father-figure somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Jake

Plots:

Anything:
    Jake is very much a dog in a horse's body. He simply wants to please whoever he becomes friends with and protect them from everything. He was be a little thoughtless and kind of odd at times but he means well. I'm really looking for anything for him at this point. He has no friends, no longterm plots, no history and no family or mate. I might consider flinging him but they would have to more natural in coloring.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm
And another, just for safe keeping.

This is open, otherwise!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:46 am
Wasn't sure whether to post here, pm you, or just Im you on AIM....I've chosen the later, but this has to do with a possible breeding plot involving Skoll. No hard feelings if you turn it down its just someone like him would be perfect I think. More to come in the IM which I hope is alright to fling at you (my aim is stormflower0426) ^_^

edit: was going to use aim, but it failed sending so Im pm'ing you instead, but again I hope this is ok. smile If you want to quote me I just want to let you know that gaia is screwy and doesnt notify me when I am quoted no matter what I do.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 am
stormflower

Sorry I never replied! I kind of forgot about this thread (also forgot to respond to your PM..my bad!) until just recently. emotion_facepalm

Plots added for Gnole! Also some information for Jake~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am
The Northspring Harpy Flock are a rather chaotic and a quite evil "might is right" Amazonian Hippogryph herd that has a peculiar desire to capture and cage skinwalkers: Cursed for training and entertainment purposes (Sometimes fighting them to the death), purewalkers as a method of executing their enemies in a way that could simply be entertaining, as well as a way to maybe get an extra set of baskets out of males they were just gonna get rid of since its not worth breeding with them themselves is the purewalker is female and getting baskets from enemy females if the purewalker is male. Purewalkers definitely get better treatment than cursedwalkers since they're never scheduled to death because they are TOO Rare and TOO Valuable for the more spiritual part of it since they want the ferocity and strength and power of the purewalkers for themselves, though they may die (Though never unless the OWNER of the skinwalker wants it to happen: Any close calls would cancel the fight and they'd send a Unicorn healer member NPC to patch the walker up before getting the heck out of their 'cell'. Unless it's been a fairly useless purewalker and the Walkerwards don't give a crap about them, though unless someone wanted to kill their soquili for some reason it'd never actually happen) if the Soquili they are fighting gets lucky.

I have a girl in the herd who specializes in, fighting in the arenas (One is made of wood and is outdoors, and the other is a cavern with a big hole in the roof with wood and netting with flint imbedded/woven into it for fighting flying enemies.), in live capture and containment of dangerous soquili and familiars for either the group harem or the 'zoo' surrounding it, leading raiding parties and training others in all the above.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 am
Quaji
User Image

User Image

Background Info
"What was once a slightly grumpy and discontent outlook on the world became a hateful and angry rage when a skin walker attacked and murdered her small gathering of kalona family. Her younger sister was murdered before her eyes just before she was able to escape. This event turned her heart black and uncaring, hateful for the entire world except those of Kalona blood. Skinwalkers are her ultimate enemy, she often hunts them, planning on killing them when/if she can. Others who are not kalona or skin walkers are, of course, below her and barely even attract her hateful attention unless they have invoked her wrath or unless she sees a small glimmer of use in them."

Perhaps Chloris could capture Skoll? She would question him a bit to find out where the skin walker who murdered her family is. (Of course he wouldn't know probably.) She would intend to kill him when she was finished but of course he would escape first. I'm ok with her getting scratched up and then perhaps Gnole could come to try to help her but she would reject his help. (You mentioned he cleans up after Skoll.) :3 Let me know what you think!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm
Baby Pandah

Oooo~ I could definitely see him fitting into that very nicely. Skoll would definitely be more than willing to toy with her~ I'm not too sure about actually capturing him since the capture plot is more for using him for someone else's gain not so much just information. Though maybe temporarily snaring or getting him in a position he can't get out of right away; such as her having the high ground and him in a ditch kind of thing, would work instead?

mindsend

* u *! I'd definitely be willing to have him be captured in the future. The flock looks awesome! Since it seems like it'd be a long-term capture, I'd want to try and get a few other side-plots for him first if that's okay. EDIT: I do really love the potential tension between him and the harpies though, just the mind games they could play with eachother.

I may also be interesting in him flinging at some point to help strengthen their supply of skinwalkers or introduce his blood into the flock through non-skinwalkers (maybe through a mock-breeding with a hippogryph if that'd even be possible, hm...). Of course that could be extensively plotted out since he only has the three and the fact that he's pure makes the option of more purewalkers kind of appealing. Getting ahead of myself. xD;

Quaji

Noble Cub

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 pm
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:31 pm
Quaji

Oooo~ I could definitely see him fitting into that very nicely. Skoll would definitely be more than willing to toy with her~ I'm not too sure about actually capturing him since the capture plot is more for using him for someone else's gain not so much just information. Though maybe temporarily snaring or getting him in a position he can't get out of right away; such as her having the high ground and him in a ditch kind of thing, would work instead?

Ok sounds good to me! :3 Would you like to start or should I?  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:42 pm
Quaji

*Wavewavewave*

Do you still want to have Skoll/Syn spawn kiddies or should I hunt for a new sire for her kittens? n_n Just so I'm in the loop.

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games