Submit

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:04 pm
The area just outside and around the boy's dorms. Fairly decent building of good construction, and designed to last.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Nathan walked out of the dorms, looking around. A spacious place, looking toward the main building. It was much bigger than the dorms, but he began to wonder how it was constructed.  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 pm
Glace walked out of the big building wiping herself with the towel still mummbling about dead things and creepy teachers. Suddenly she see's a boy around her age with cool gadgets examining the building. "Cool! Another student! I should go say hi-" She thinks then stopped, hand almost up in the air for a cheerful wave. "Wait that scent on the wind... He uses the Earth Element! Darn, Earth and Air don't get along.... Oh well I might as well try to befriend him.." She thinks with a mellow sigh, towel clenched in her hand. "Hey there! You another student? I'm Glace and you are...?" She asks walking up to the boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm
He hears a voice, turning to greet it. "Oh, hi, I'm Nathan. Nice to meet you."  

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Blunt Imp
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 am
"He's friendly!" Glace thought. She started shaking his hand with great vigor. " Wow your the first friendly person I've met so far in this school! That's so awesome! Nice goggles! You some sorta inventor? Is that like an earth thing? What Mythology classes do you have? Wow look at the time, I gotta go to class! Well see ya later, I hope we can be friends Nathan! Bye!" She finished her raid of talking with finely letting go of his hand and running off in full wind speed waving at him as she goes. She never even noticed she left her towel behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 am
Eon felt a breeze as Glace pasted him by, then saw Nathan wave back at her but figured he wouldn't get in his business. "Weird day." He said as his baggy shirt and blue jeans stopped flapping in the wind as he made it inside the dorms.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm
Before he could get a word in, he was bombarded with questions. He sort of opened his mouth, a constant rampage of words leaving him unable to respond. Before he knew it, she'd left, waving goodbye, to which he waved back, confused. He saw a towel on the ground, picking it up, and taking it to class until he could find the owner and return it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm
Eon walked out of his dorm room as he looked into the sky. " I'm bored as hell and there's nothing else to do. I guess I'll just wander around then." He said heading north until he found something to do.  

EonFukkatsu
Crew

Chatty Shapeshifter

Around Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas