Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
16 year old female looking for an adorkable dude! <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vivjam

Dapper Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:53 pm
Hey! heart
So, let's talk about me. I'm Viv and I'm sixteen. I am oh-so straight. I'm a junior in high school living in Michigan and I enjoy drama, theatre, piano, band, and coloring. Don't think I'm lame just because I enjoy coloring, it's a completely mature hobby I assure you. I'm adaptable, honest, transparent, don't hold grudges and enjoy times in the rugged outdoors as much as I do the comforts of my safe haven. I also enjoy a wide variety of video games and food. If you feed me or buy me a game, I'm yours forever. I'll follow you like a lost puppy dog to the ends of the earth for food and video games.
So, now let's talk about what I want in a guy. It would be nice if you have a head with eyes and a mouth and ears attached to it. Throw in humor and the ability to change a tire and you're halfway there already. Common interests also help. Oh, and if I hear you say one bad thing about my home boy Bach, you're out in 5 seconds flat.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:05 pm
vivjam
Hey! heart
So, let's talk about me. I'm Viv and I'm sixteen. I am oh-so straight. I'm a junior in high school living in Michigan and I enjoy drama, theatre, piano, band, and coloring. Don't think I'm lame just because I enjoy coloring, it's a completely mature hobby I assure you. I'm adaptable, honest, transparent, don't hold grudges and enjoy times in the rugged outdoors as much as I do the comforts of my safe haven. I also enjoy a wide variety of video games and food. If you feed me or buy me a game, I'm yours forever. I'll follow you like a lost puppy dog to the ends of the earth for food and video games.
So, now let's talk about what I want in a guy. It would be nice if you have a head with eyes and a mouth and ears attached to it. Throw in humor and the ability to change a tire and you're halfway there already. Common interests also help. Oh, and if I hear you say one bad thing about my home boy Bach, you're out in 5 seconds flat.

Maybe we could work something out im 17. I had the lead role in 2 of my high school plays. so yes i love the theatrical acts ^-^ i was Harold hill in the music man and i was also Nathan Detroit in guys and dolls. I play a bass guitar. umm my appearance well i guess it is up for you to decide your opinion on how i look. im about 6ft im not skinny im about 222lbs = so i gues if you wanna try it hit me up. Oh i live in washing ton. in my opinion what the point of having a mouth if you can not listen smile i treat woman respectfully and every one respectfully  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items