Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Instead of a Boy to Cuddle With- I Want a Pillowman!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArcticIllustrator

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm
At first she had some dolls and toys and then she realized that it just wasn't enough to fill her heart... She doesn't want a boyfriend or a boytoy, even a husband to snuggle with. No, that's not enough for her.

Instead, she wants a pillowman to keep her comfort!

He has all the perks of a real man- except that he doesn't talk, complain when she talks to much, and saying nothing while she yells!

He accepts her bad cooking and doesn't say anything negative about it. He also leaves all the desserts to her! Then after a long day, she can climb in bed with him and doesn't here any complaints about doing nothing but cuddling...

He's the strong and silent type, along with comfortable.

Yes, this is the type of man she needs....

Introduction aside- right now I have around 5,000 tickets. The pillow man is worth 555,555. I looked in the market but there is none available sadly...

So, I need some donations of tickets if anyone doesn't mind. I have the TekTek chart on the bottom of my signature, along with the number on top of the tektek chart and will update this thing daily to post who donated and such so they may get some recognition!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:37 pm
heart UPDATES heart

((Sorry for the double post, just want to make sure everything isn't clumped together))

Tickets Until Goal:551,159

Current:4,396

heart DONATORS heart

ArcticIllustrator

Tipsy Shapeshifter

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items