Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
20 | F | Straight | Living in SoCal, looking for love.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RADlO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there, I'm Kelly.

I'm just your not-so-average girl living in sunny Southern California; Anaheim, to be exact. I'm basically cuddling with Disneyland over here.
Speaking of cuddling, here's a couple things about me.
I'm a strictly monogamous person that's in it for the long run. I'm awfully, wonderfully short (5 ft. tall), blonde, skinny with shape. I've got hips that could break an iceberg. Seriously, someone save the polar bears, my hips are a hazard. I love great senses of humor (puns really get to me, I love them), artsy fartsy people, and intelligence. I love to make people laugh myself, I'm an artist of both the digital and traditional media, and I would say that I'm a pretty good conversationalist. I'm currently unemployed, but avidly searching for work. I worked at Disneyland as a photographer, and then at Build-a-Bear, making children smile. My first job was closed down, my second job was seasonal. Anyways, I'm a generally very relaxed person; I can be really silly and fun, but mature and responsible. I cook, I clean, and I never get mad. Ever.
I'm Canadian.
It's impossible.
I'm a cuddly little bug, and I love dogs. I love animals in general, really, but dogs are my favorite... And giraffes, because they're silly. I also love gaming. I'm mostly a retro gamer, and my N64 is my baby. But, really, I'll play anything you throw at me. I love cartoons and comedy shows. I LOVE to laugh. I really do. It's my favorite thing.
I have a lot of favorite things.
I have a weird affinity for antlers. I love them. But, no, my room is not full of antlers. I don't even own a pair... Though I really want a pair. I dunno why, I ******** love antlers, man. I love being outdoors, exploring. I'm very adventurous. Bring me to a place with trees, you're going to wish you had a leash. I'll be gone in two seconds.
Anyways, down to the nitty gritty. I'm looking for a guy that's my age or more ( 20-28 ) that is romantic, kind, funny, intelligent, shares common interests, has goals and passions, is creative, and is looking for a serious relationship, preferably close to me. My shortest relationship was a year long, just to give you the big picture. I'm a dedicated person, and I expect the same. I'm looking for a guy who will be my best friend first, and turn into the best lover. And, while I hate saying this because I feel so shallow, no offense, you must be attractive, at least in my eyes. I don't have high standards, but I'm a tiny person. I like smallish people, but it's not a big deal... But, I do like them slim. And hygienic. You must be hygienic, oh god. Also, mustaches freak me out. ;A;

Anyways, that's basically it. Here's some of my favorite things. Post some of yours, or PM me!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things:
Games - Pokemon games, Journey, Uncharted, and anything for the N64.
TV shows - The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, Regular Show, etc.
Animals - Dogs, giraffes, lions, deer, plus many more.
Animes - Mushi-Shi, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, plus more.
Colors - Chartreuse, teal, goldenrod, vermillion.
Food - Sushi, anything Japanese, really, and pasta. Mmff.
Music - Eels, Laura Veirs, Mumford and Sons, Flogging Molly, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 pm
You seem like a great girl. If only I was more like your ideal guy. :/  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash