Submit

onnawufei

Anxious Genius

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:52 am
Hi hi! I'm onnawufei, 31 but mentally I feel so much younger. I was discussing this with one of my friends the other day. Both of my closest friends are 23, I don't have kids, I still love cartoons and colorful things and stickers (OMG I love stickers!) and glitter and- you get the idea. It's just that I also have bills to pay and I'm slightly more mature than I used to be.

I used to be hugely into Gaia when I was in my early 20's (on a different account) but there was some drama that happened and I've just been briefly back for events now and then for... I don't know, the past six or seven years. But I really want to get back into it now, especially since there's so much more to do. I am sort of worried people are going to think it's creepy that I'm on a forum where I'm interacting with younguns, but I guess I'll worry about that if it happens.

Oh, and I have actually had the occasion to yell at kids to get off my lawn. My only regret is that I didn't have a cane to shake. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am
Welcome to Geezerville love! heart You'll fit right in. The only thing you shouldn't expect from us are fast responses. We're Geezers, so we're slow to respond and even slower to act....unless there are cookies. emotion_drool I hope you enjoy your stay here at the old folks home! emotion_yatta  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm
Did someone say cookies? ninja
*looks around but doesn't find any* stressed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm
*makes an inappropriate joke about not finding any younguns* dramallama  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 am
Congrats on making the top ten in egg collecting! Gawd, that's a lot of eggs to collect. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 pm
Icy Reign
Congrats on making the top ten in egg collecting! Gawd, that's a lot of eggs to collect. gonk
I just saw that, and whoa craziness. Now I can actually show people that I really have no life outside of the internet. xd But I like the thing findy events.  

onnawufei

Anxious Genius

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 pm
Use this cane to really scare people off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And there is nothing wrong with still watching cartoons, I still do. They don't make shows like that anymore. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:00 pm
I didn't even participate in the easter event at all because they wanted me to post on the forum for it. It's a scary world out there!

*hides in his moldy box in the safe confines of GGG... still without cookies stare *

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Akichi Ren

Mewling Strawberry

13,525 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 am
onnawufei
Hi hi! I'm onnawufei, 31 but mentally I feel so much younger. I was discussing this with one of my friends the other day. Both of my closest friends are 23, I don't have kids, I still love cartoons and colorful things and stickers (OMG I love stickers!) and glitter and- you get the idea. It's just that I also have bills to pay and I'm slightly more mature than I used to be.

I used to be hugely into Gaia when I was in my early 20's (on a different account) but there was some drama that happened and I've just been briefly back for events now and then for... I don't know, the past six or seven years. But I really want to get back into it now, especially since there's so much more to do. I am sort of worried people are going to think it's creepy that I'm on a forum where I'm interacting with younguns, but I guess I'll worry about that if it happens.

Oh, and I have actually had the occasion to yell at kids to get off my lawn. My only regret is that I didn't have a cane to shake. xd

You sound like me. The only differences are that I'm turning 31 in October and while I enjoy stickers, I kinda have other stuff I like more. Like dolls (bjds) and dollhouses. Oh yeah, and cats. But maybe that's an old lady thing. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:34 pm
Hahaha see that's why kids are great, you can blame the cartoon watching on them.
Now who has those cookies? lol  

Grimmoria

Dapper Explorer

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers