Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
24/Male/Straight - A Dragon looking for his Princess -Taken-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:59 pm
Greetings M'ladies. Please don't let my scaly exterior scare you for I'm a much more gentle dragon then what my looks would hint at.

I live in the corn fields of Illinois which I can honestly say I'm comfortable with even though I live hours away from the infamous Chicago.

I'm looking for a friendship that will hopefully become something more that I can spend time conversing and having a good time. Because of this I'm not interested in girls that are in for the short and easy run with minimum investment to toy with my feelings or other such things. A relationship of any kind is a team effort, and despite the large possibility of this being a long distance relationship it will be even more so. I don't think love is effected by age so much as what you share in common interests. Maybe its just my personal opinion but I'd prefer ages of 20-30ish for a relationship.

I'm a pretty calm, laid back person that likes to think he has a sense of humor although it doesn't always tickle everyone's funny bone but I firmly believe you need to know when to take it easy or laugh over being a dull and unfair person. I've been said to be analytic to a point of seriousness on certain subjects (usually the much dreaded politics and/or religion), and quite friendly and loyal if I feel you deserve it which is often determined if you can ease me out of my shyness faze. If you wish to get a better idea of my personality looking up a Sagittarius or a Earth Dragon in Chinese Zodiac will get you a good idea. I haven't found the need to use alcohol, smoking, or drugs necessary to have fun probably because for at least the smoking I have a harder time breathing around the smoke.

I graduated from High School in '07, and completed several College Medical training courses including Certified Nurses and Medical Assistant. Currently I'm between jobs after a couple job loses from the fact the residents complaining I'm the only male nurse of all the staff working in the various nursing homes I worked at along with what I suspect female co-workers conspiring against me trying to open positions for friends. Its because of this I'm not initially open to most people.

My favorite book series include but not limited to Dragonlance, Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern, T.A. Barron's Lost Years of Merlin, Tree of Avalon, and Merlin's Dragon, E.E. Knight's Reign of Fire, and of course J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.

My favorite movies are largely Comedies, Animated, Adventure/Action, and on rare occasion Horror.

My favorite shows are Merlin, most if not all CSI/NCIS's anime's like Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Fairy Tail, and a few older cartoons like Gargoyles and Samurai Jack.

My favorite music is anything that isn't just random music that causes me headaches. Despite me growing up on Country I largely like to listen to Classic/Instrumental pieces along with OST from animes or video games such as pieces composed by Yuki Kaijura, RHYTHEM, or Joe Hisaishi.

I love cats more then dogs more for the way the act more self sufficient and aren't always being stupid while trying to get attention. There are exceptions to this as proven by several of my other family's dogs. If I had to choose a dream pet, I would have to pick a lizard such as a Chinese Water Dragon. Just something about how sleek and composed they look in combination with my love of myths, legends, and most importantly dragons.

Assuming my bit of ranting hasn't ran you off, or you haven't already been claimed by a knight or prince feel free to drop a message.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 am
Hello ^^  

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out