Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Borson Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:02 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Evander wasn't quite miserable; he would have been had Wendy not been there with him, but luckily he'd been able to convince Father to allow him to bring his fiancee with him to attend. The fact that he'd had to basically grovel for it both embarrassed and annoyed him; he'd be turning seventeen in February, which wasn't very far off at all. He'd be an adult. But he'd still be under the thumb of his parents for the foreseeable future, until he married and (hopefully) moved out. That was a battle for another day; Father would protest because he thought it unseemly for a husband to move into the wife's home and not the other way around, the b***h would protest because that meant she wouldn't be able to pry into he and Wendy's business. She'd already spoken of her excitement to have 'another daughter'; he could only imagine what she'd be like after the actual wedding. Probably making their lives a living hell.

Anyways, in the end Father had conceded to letting him take Wendy with them, because it would cause talk in the circles they ran in if the Lillantine heir were to suddenly be seen at such a thing, his b*****d cousin's wedding, without his betrothed. As soon as the ceremony had ended he and Wendy had gotten as far away from the rest of his family as possible without it being extremely obvious, and he was glad no one had tried to stop them. All of them... sitting at a table... The sight of Cyrus fiddling with his cuff links, slumped in his chair like some innocent thirteen year old, was enough to set his teeth on edge, and Anti was sitting there like a marble statue, barely daring to blink. Vio was who knew where, probably still mingling with the wedding party, since she had been a bridesmaid.

Wendy looked amazing, as she typically did, even if she was just as tall as him if not taller in heels. Her hair still had those streaks in them, which had made his father roll his eyes and the b***h suppress a sudden laugh, but as far as he was concerned they only brought out her eyes. Wendy was what was keeping him from devolving into a complete anxious mess right now, and for that he was grateful. He glanced over her at her question and nodded grimly. "This whole thing is being thrown by the Borsons. If we don't invite them we'll never hear the end of it. The father is on the Wizengamot," he muttered. "And you know the mother works at Hogwarts and the heir's an auror." Vander didn't like Luke; he didn't hate him, but in general his older cousin's mere existence annoyed him. Or not so much his existence but the fact that his parents had been forced to recognize his uncle's b*****d son, which they all knew had only happened because said b*****d son had been adopted by a powerful pureblood family in their own right. And was marrying his adopted sister.

He tensed as a blond boy with glasses started towards them, but quickly realized it wasn't lanky enough to be Cyrus. It was the youngest Borson, Balder or Bolder or something like that. He was a first year Hufflepuff. Vander had never so much as glanced the boy's way before this wedding, but now found himself in a very awkward position. Did he want to be pleasant or even polite to some little eleven year old with a mouth on him and a nosy disposition? No. It reminded him of his brother, and most of the things Vander wanted to do to his brother were not very nice. Did he have to if he didn't want to risk said eleven year old whining to his parents or adopted brother? Yes. He gritted his teeth, didn't even try a smile, and said, "Her surname's Chaisty, but yes. We are." There was no point in feeding into this nonsense. Either the kid was oblivious or wanted the attention, and either way, Vander wasn't in the mood, and doubted Wendy was either.

OOC:
mc2

Diamond Wales

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: December 2032
Dressed: prettier than some mudblood bride
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Wendy sighed and said, "I generally don't have much patience for the Wizengamot nor aurors. Though I suppose they have their uses..." such as conveniently locking away nuisances in her life. It was so simple to play the scared little girl in a simple letter to orchestrate the raid of the Avery Manor. She supposed that given the circumstances it was all the more important to play nicely with the Borsons. It was always good to have the more 'noble' sort on your side. She would rather such sort not on her property, and the Avery Manor was hers, everyone knew it as David practically handed it to her on a silver platter by giving it to Robert II who loved Wendy like his own child, and she intended to have a wedding on the beach no matter what the Lillantines might say but it was not necessarily wise to make outright enemies by not inviting such a powerful family. Especially one that was unfortunately linked to her fiance's family. May Julius rot in Hell for not being able to control himself enough not to produce a b*****d child.

"We'll just have to outdo this, though I doubt that will be hard," Wendy decided promptly. She tapped her fingers on her arms as she kept them crossed but raised a brow ever so slightly when she sensed Vander tense. She glanced to see who was the offender to cause her Vander discomfort and spotted a bespectacled blonde boy. She glanced back to Vander and wondered if he was reminded vaguely of another glasses wearing blonde, who Wendy definitely did not care to know where was. Others had made Wendy contemplate murder before but Cyrus was one of the only if not the only person who made her feel the need to murder for her own protection. And probably the protection of the world around her.

The boy approached and she realized it was the youngest Borson. The Hufflepuff. Wendy did not trust Hufflepuffs. They were no more innocent than Slytherins and perhaps even worse than Slytherins as they could so easily play stupid and cute while being as conniving as anyone else. She was sure Cyrus would have fit in just fine in Hufflepuff. Sort of a more diabolical male version of Cathaline. Wendy was very much tempted to hex an eleven year old as he cheerfully greeted them, got her name wrong, and then went on to act so innocent and concerned about their well being. Evander corrected Balder through gritted teeth regarding her name, and she looked down at the boy maintaining her expressionless mask even as he compared her to his aunt. She let out a short sigh and said, "I'm not your aunt. I don't do anything I don't want to do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:09 pm
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio had enjoyed the wedding immensely thus far. She (vainly or not) loved being a bridesmaid, even if she thought it might get old by the time she was a bridesmaid again in Jess's wedding in May. It was funny, she thought. Two brothers married in one year and a sister this coming one. Then again, Luke hadn't had to invite her to his wedding- though she thought it would have been a bit hypocritical since he had claimed the surname Lillantine at least partly- but he had, and Steffi, who she barely knew and had only really met in preparing for the wedding, hadn't had to make her part of the bridal party, but she had. She was pleased the colors were purple and green, which were incidentally enough among her favorite colors. Vio was glad the wedding was indoors, and in a warm room at that, because it was winter outside and she would have been freezing in this dress, she was sure of that.

The blonde didn't want to necessarily leave the rest of the wedding party, but now that the reception had begun she could clearly make out where her... family was sitting, and if she didn't intervene no one else would. Vander and Wendy she didn't immediately see, but then she caught sight of her cousin's fiancee's red hair, and saw them a little ways away talking to little Balder, of all people. She hoped Vander had matured enough to not be an arse to a little boy, but somehow she doubted it. And Wendy didn't exactly scream 'good with children', either. Whatever. Her concern for now was Anti, because Merlin knew she shouldn't be forced to spend the entire night with three sociopaths. She steeled herself, plastered a winning smile on her face, and walked over to what might as well have been a funeral party, because Uncle Callius looked as if he'd just witnessed a death in the family.

"Good evening, Uncle, Aunt, Anti," she said pleasantly enough, ignoring Cyrus entirely. He didn't wave cheerily anyways, as he might have a year or two ago, but tracked her every move with his curious blue green eyes, his chin propped up on his fists.

"Elbows off the table, dear," Desdemona said smoothly, and her youngest reclined back in his seat without a word, looking as someone might just before a play was about to begin before his eyes.

"Violante," Callius said coldly, and Vio stared back at him more fiercely than she had planned to as he looked her up and down, his lip just barely curling. "Enjoying your role as part of the wedding party?"

"I love a good wedding," she replied innocently. "You've congratulated the newlyweds, of course?" Her answer was the venom filled look he gave her and the way her aunt tutted quietly under her breath.

"I thought the new Mrs. Nalson looked beautiful," Desdemona broke the silence, which Vio assumed had been her assigned role within the twisted little family unit for as long as she'd been part of it. "Despite her ah... well, you know." She traced a sharp nail around one blue green eye identical to Cyrus' with a little 'what can you do?' smile.

"Nalson-Lillantine," Vio corrected automatically, and couldn't help herself. "I'm sure you'll be thrilled to welcome her into the family."

This seemed to be about as much as Callius could take, because he addressed her directly now, his pale eyes boring into her. "Was there something you wanted, niece?" What he didn't say, but was clearly stated, was: 'You're lucky you don't live in my house', and what she replied with before she even opened her mouth was 'Don't I know it'.

"As a matter of fact, I'd like to borrow Anti," she requested. "She looks a bit out of sorts; a walk would do her some good."

Anti raised her head at this; previously she'd been studying the silverware, head bowed, and now she looked like a deer caught in the headlights, torn between surprise and what Vio thought might have been fury. Callius and Desdemona exchanged careful looks.

"I'd be happy to come along," Cyrus spoke up, and Vio realized then he must finally be going through puberty along with his most recent growth spurt; his voice wasn't the same high lilting pitch it had been the last time she heard him speak; it was beginning to fracture. She pinned him with a stare and his expression turned to one of reproachful surrender. "Sorry, just girls, is it?"

Desdemona spoke again; "I suppose so long as she can behave herself..."

The look Anti turned on her mother was one that quite simply said, 'I hate you', but then her father glanced at her and it crumpled into meek wariness, and Vio unconsciously took a step closer to her cousin, a hand on her shoulder. "Go then, if you're so eager to," Callius told her harshly, and Anti stood up very fast and pushed in her chair, murmuring a thank you under her breath. She didn't relax until Vio and her were at least three paces away, and Vio let out a small sigh of relief.

"I didn't think they were going to let you out of their sight."

Anti said nothing, just folded her arms across her dark blue gown and let out a rattling breath as if she'd suddenly been allowed to breathe freely.

OOC:
Username

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Δɢε Ѕιϰ Gгεεκ Hλlғϑϐlσσd Fυτυгε Hσɢшλгτs Ѕτυdεπτ

Theo was more than excited. Today was Miss Steffi's wedding, and he was all fancied up for the event. He was going with both mommies and Ainey, which made it extra special. His focus was entirely on the wedding, excitement palpable in the young boy. After the beautiful ceremony, Theo tried his best not to have antsy-pants, but he was so excited. He looked at Aine, a small grin on his lips. "I be right back. I go to say hallo to Miss 'Teffi. Only one minute, okay?" He grinned again, then darted through the crowd. It took a lot of hard work, but finally he found the one he'd been looking for. "Miss 'Teffi!" His voice was high pitched to match his elated emotions. He started toward her, but paused long enough to adjust his bowtie and handkerchief.... then he continued in his run. Finally, he wrapped his arms around the woman's waist, smiling up at her. "Miss 'Teffi! Do you have remembering of me? It is T'eo!" He smiled again, pushing his face into her side as he hugged her tighter.

Wᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡ, ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀssᴇs ʙʏ
Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ I ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi snorted at Luke's cliches. He was a dork, but it was their wedding day, so they could be as dorky and ooey gooey as they wanted, and no one could say nothing. "I doubt i'll be hard to out do us. i's not like we tried extra hard or nothing.." She said with a shrug. She was about to continue their conversation when Tobi appeared out of seemingly nowhere. She rolled her eyes at him and took the shot handed to her. "Yeah yeah, and when Silas sees Papa gettin' drunk, Marius'll kill you." She teased with a grin. She didn't know the other man very well, but from what she did know, he could easily murder Tobi. His face alone said death when he got angry. Perfect pair with Tobi really. She quickly knocked back the shot and just in time too.

Right as she set the glass back down, little arms wrapped around her waist and she was greeted by an excited Theo.
                                                              "'Ello Theo. O'course I remem'er you. How is yer new fam?"
                                                              She hugged him back gently, with a grin. She knew he had still been hoping his mother would return when Nell and Rose adopted him, but she hoped he was doing well. Aine had been fairly excited to be adopted by two mothers on the other hand. At that thought, Steffi glanced up. "An' where exac'ly are yer mums and sis'er? You didn' go runnin' off wiffou' them did ya?"

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder looked from one to the other. No, they were decidedly not happy about being there. They were probably a lot less happy that he was trying to talk to them too, but since he didn't see Magni trying to talk to them, and Luke and Steffi were busy as well, he decided to straighten up and speak up. Besides, it couldn't be horribly bad, right? He ignored Wendy's comment that she was not his aunt, instead blinking when he was corrected on her surname. Well, that was embarrassing. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get your name wrong. My sincerest apologies." He paused though, thinking that maybe he should correct her. "I didn't mean that you were my aunt, I said you reminded me of her. You're too much of a redhead, and you don't have her gold eyes. Your expression's much the same. I also stated that it looked like you didn't want to be here. You probably want to be with your intended. It's just that the event you're at with him isn't what you want."

He looked from one to the other, then suddenly realized that he was speaking to a couple whose marriage was arranged. It made sense, actually, the discomfort at being at Luke's wedding. They probably wanted their own wedding to be done and they could finally be together all the time. His own mor had spoken about the fact that she wanted very much to be with his far before they were married, but never had the opportunity to be alone for even a second. Bright blue eyes looked from one to the other. "I'm sure that your own wedding will be wonderful. I mean, well, you do seem like you like each other a lot, and your parents probably want to make sure that it's memorable. You've probably had a lot of time to work on it too. My mor said that was probably the worst thing about being betrothed, the waiting, I mean. She was glad when it was over though. That meant that she didn't have to worry about whether or not it was ever going to happen and she and far could be with each other all the time without a chaperone. She didn't like someone looking over their shoulder all the time."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Maybe I can cheer them up?
                                              OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:15 pm
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'Cause everything else is obsolete.
Now a square with a horn,
Can make you wish you weren't born,
Every time he plays; and with a square in the act,
He can set music back to the caveman days.

User Image
𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

eight years old │ adopted │ squib

This wedding wasn't as good as the last one, Silas reflected. At the last wedding he'd gotten to wear his cat costume and eat loads of candy and blow bubbles, even if bubbles were kind of for babies but not really, because he saw adults blowing them too. And the last wedding had been outside, and in the woods at night, like something out of a scary story. Not that he'd been scared. This wedding was inside in a big room full of people all much bigger than him and all talking, which was a lot more boring, and he couldn't even sneak outside, because he was in fancy clothes and it was winter. Silas vastly preferred summer, for obvious reasons. But while this wedding was more boring, he also got to see Aunt Steffi and Uncle Luke, who he liked best out of his many aunts and uncles.

...On the other hand, last wedding Papa had talked about Some Other Kid, and Silas thought SOK had almost ruined the whole thing. He didn't understand why SOK was so important; as he understood it, Papa and Pa had wanted a kid, so they'd gotten him. And they had him, so he didn't get what they wanted another one for. They hadn't even had him for that long! Not even a year yet, he thought resentfully. He wasn't even nine. And now SOK would probably be at his birthday party. If he had a party. He didn't know, he didn't really remember any parties from before, and maybe they wouldn't throw him one because he was bad and not happy about SOK. ...Well, he didn't really want a party, just maybe cake and a hat to wear and candles so he could blow him out and maybe Papa could sing and Pa could sign?

But he wasn't ever going to get one, he thought sullenly, and shoved the cupcake in his hand into his mouth. He was sitting under a table, sulking, as he'd been doing more often for the past few months. Not constantly, because Silas had to admit he forgot about SOK a lot, until someone said something and it reminded him, but when he remembered he tried to 'prove the point', as grownups said, and make it very clear that while he wasn't going to throw a fit and cry like some baby, he wasn't going to just let SOK take over. This was like... like war, and he just had to wait them out and maybe they would forget about SOK and he would be the only kid they wanted. ...Or maybe he should be really really good, and prove that he could be so good they didn't need SOK, because he was the Best Kid Ever. Except being really really good wasn't much fun, so Silas crawled out from under the table.

He looked at Papa, and the glass, and then Aunt Steffi and Uncle Luke, and then waved at Theo because he remembered him and he talked funny and was nice. "I know what that is," he said smartly, and pointed at Papa's empty glass. He didn't, and now he struggled. "It's- it's beer." It was a good guess. Adults drank beer. He'd seen them, and he'd smelled it before, and it smelled gross. Which was probably why adults drank it, because they liked gross things. That was why he didn't understand why they were always yelling at kids for being dirty. He didn't know any kids who drank beer or who smoked. Only adults.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

I've heard some corny birds
Who tried to sing,
But a cat's the only cat
Who knows how to swing.
Who wants to dig a long-haired gig,
Or stuff like that?
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius was rolling his eyes at Tobi's antics with getting Steffi and Luke drunk. He would beat his boyfriend up later if Silas caught wind of it. At that point he looked around for his boy and caught sight of him crawling out from under a table. Apparently he had been sulking. Probably about the idea of a new kid. Marius wanted Silas to be 100% okay with getting a new brother or sister before they did so, but he didn't know how to talk to the boy about it or make him feel better about the idea. He walked over to the table as Silas did and choked on a sip of water as Silas stated that Tobi was drinking a beer.

The mute silently glared at Tobi for that. It wasn't a bad guess either. From the lingering smell of the shots it was Vodka, but all alcohol was beer to little kids from what Marius remembered about being a kid. He sighed and glared at Tobi for a few more moments, before gently ruffling Silas' hair and turning to Steffi and Luke "Congratulations. The ceremony was beautiful." He signed quietly at the happy couple, before turning to Tobi and quickly signing "If you try to explain to our son the difference between beer and vodka I will cut you."

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Δɢε Ѕιϰ Gгεεκ Hλlғϑϐlσσd Fυτυгε Hσɢшλгτs Ѕτυdεπτ

Theo continued his little grin when Steffi greeted him. She did remember him! Oh, it was exciting news! She asked about his family, and with a small giggle, he responded. "They is very nice. I love them very much, I do. It is so nice to have so many, but I am alone as a boy!" He nodded, thinking it rather comforting to be around so many sweet girls. Besides, Ainey might not have moved in with him if there were too many boys. Honestly, he believed himself to be the only boy she liked.... except Mister Lukey and the blonde one.... Jar? The one that talked even funnier than Steffi. Then again, he was not innocent of the weird talking. He didn't think his words odd, just Greek. Like Lukey spoke that babbly talk. It was all just different words.

When Steffi looked around, Theo waved at Silas, who he knew from the orphanage. Silas was nice, and even remembered him! Oh how lovely! Steffi returned focus on the boy, questioning him about his mommies and Aine. The boy bit his lip, curious if he were in trouble. "Well.... I was going to talk and go with Ainey, but... I just needed you to have my hug. I ran all the way over! Please do not have anger at me!" His dark eyes were wide, the boy afraid of getting in trouble, particularly here in front of everyone. "Παρακαλώ, δεν εννοούσα να σας αναστατώσει! Θέλω να είναι και πάλι ο φίλος μου!" His arms flailed a bit, the child reverting to his native language in his worry. What if Steffi hated him now! What if his mommies never found him and he had to go back to the orphanage?! His heart was beating in his ears, the boy shaking a bit.

Wᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡ, ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀssᴇs ʙʏ
Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ I ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡs

𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

{OoC: "Please, I didn't mean to upset you! I want you to be my friend again!"}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Nalson-Lillantine wedding
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Wondering why he was invited at all
                                                                What am I thinking? This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever been invited to.
                                                                What am I wearing? Wedding Attire

Carver shrugged, not knowing whether the married couple would have put things in the gift bags. He just lived at the orphanage. He shifted, looking from the assortment of orphans gathered and then back to Gia. He certainly wasn't going to admit that he actually invited her because he'd rather suffer through the wedding with her than suffer through it alone. Besides, while yes, he knew most of the kids here, that didn't translate to actually knowing them well. He just didn't want to be stuck playing nursemaid to a bunch of snotty kids that were likely to wipe their noses on him as much as anything else. "Honestly, couldn't tell you. I wasn't around when they stuffed the gift bags. But, considering the groom..." He knew the guy had been in Azkaban a while back, and ran the joke shop as soon as he got out. However, he wasn't around him much to get that good of an impression on him. For all he knew, guy could secretly be a serial killer that essentially got away with murder. He did know him well enough to realize the guy liked a good joke.

He looked back toward Gia and motioned toward some of the other people in attendance. They really didn't look like they wanted to be here, and Carver wouldn't be surprised if they managed to murder someone in cold blood in the near future. He'd been in Slytherin way too long not to recognize the look on the queen b***h's face as well as the look on her lapdog's. He felt bad kinda for the kid that walked up to talk to them though. "Ten pounds says they bring the kid to tears within the next ten minutes."

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:11 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander supposed he ought to be thanking whatever had seen fit to orchestrate this disaster waiting to happen that at least the kid wasn't smiling like a loon. On the other hand, the Borsons clearly didn't follow the 'children should be seen and not heard, or better yet, not seen at all' rule, because if Vander had ever corrected two adults (or one adult, he amended reluctantly), regardless of how polite he was about it, there would have been hell to pay if his father or the b***h had overheard. 'I also stated-' would have gotten him locked in his room, never mind trying to analyze why two far older people might not look too thrilled. And it wasn't as if the boy was the spoiled little heir; he shouldn't be this used to saying whatever came to mind.

Then again, Cyrus loved to say things like that, and he wasn't the heir, either. Younger brothers, Vander was beginning to realize, might be universally easy to hate, especially chatty little blond ones. Balder seemed to be operating under the assumption (what wonderful deductive reasoning, Vander thought sarcastically) that they were unhappy because they were at a wedding not their own. Just the thought of his wedding was usually enough to make Vander feel slightly nauseous, so that wasn't strictly true. Obviously he wanted to marry Wendy as soon as possible, but he'd been to enough pureblood weddings, and he knew exactly how it would be, and it would probably involve his father pulling him aside at some point and borderline ordering him to get his wife as pregnant with a son as soon as possible.

To say nothing of what the b***h would be like, probably trying to force Anti to be Wendy's maid of honor and if they were lucky not poisoning the wine. It wasn't so much the idea of marriage or even children that bothered Vander, as he'd had a long while to get used to knowing that things like that, marriage and children, were not options but requirements, but the thought of doing it under the collective gaze of his family made him more than a bit unnerved. He liked it best when it was just him and Wendy, when she didn't expect him to be anything but himself, and Vander hadn't been told he was good at anything in a very long time, and he doubted whether he'd be a good husband or a good father. Father would say that he was foolish for worrying about that, that being a husband, being a father was more than enough effort, but he watched the way his parents looked through each other, rather than at each other, and wondered.

"You're exactly right," he found himself saying without much of a tone at all, because anything to not prolong this. "We can hardly wait." Hopefully Wendy would realize where he was going with this and agree, because he didn't intend to spend the entire night being held hostage by a talkative eleven year old who apparently had no friends his own age to harass.

OOC:
mc2

Diamond Wales

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

I remember when my father put his fist through
                                                      The wall that
                                                      separated the dining room
                                                      Late December with my
                                                      heart in my chest and the clouds of my breath
                                                      Didn't know where we were
                                                      running to
                                                      But don't
                                                      look back

Aine blinked and nodded her head at Theo, only half paying attention to what he said. She was feeling rather overwhelmed with all the people here, especially so many men. Scary men too! Well all men were scary, but the one at the table glaring at everything was extra scary. She clung quietly to her Mama's leg. "Mama? oi go 'ide under a table nigh gran'?" She said, glancing up at Rose to make sure she had heard her, before scurrying towards the closest table. Before she could make it to said table she spotted Carver, with some girl she didn't know and bit her lip, before walking over to him for a second. "'ey Carver." She greeted him and then smiled shyly at the girl. She liked girls more than boys and she liked boys way way way more than men.

"'av yer missed me since oi lef de orphanage? who's yisser mucker? wanna 'ide under a table wi' me?" She whispered. She was quite obviously very nervous, and uncomfortable. But she was also curious. She wanted to know who the girl was and if she was Carver's girlfriend. Mostly that... but she wasn't going to ask that right out. That would be rude!

We'll be lacing the same shoes
                                                      That we've
                                                      worn through
                                                      To the
                                                      bottom of the line
                                                      And we
                                                      know that we're headstrong
                                                      And our heart's gone

Yukina101
Red Hot Missy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: December 2032
Dressed: prettier than some mudblood bride
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Wendy resisted the urge to let her brow twitch ever so slightly when Balder actually corrected her. Her a senior! Even if she was a woman, she was still an adult and he was but a child. And Vander was close enough to an adult. If she had done it to Mrs. Avery she would have been slapped. When David had the audacity to correct his grandfather about his youthful pursuits of certain blondes and his failure to get perfect grades he had been slapped. She glanced to Evander, knowing his raising was similar to her own in regards to expectations if not more severe. Children were never heard and rarely seen. To say the least she was not impressed with his comment that she was 'too much of a redhead' to be his aunt, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Soon Balder brightened to go on in some happy rambling conclusion that the reason Evander and Wendy were unhappy was they were wanting it to be their own happy. Just like his mother and father. How cute. And the brat could not be any more wrong about not having to worry about someone not looking over their shoulder. Wendy was sure that even if she managed to convince Desdemona and Callius to allow Evander to live at the Avery Manor they still would be sure to keep a watchful eye on them. As for the wedding... Wendy had her dream wedding planned in her head but she doubted that the Lillantines would be thrilled about her idea. They would want it on the Lillantine Estate, even if it was less grand than the Avery Manor, and they would most definitely balk at the idea of a seaside wedding. Proper purebloods didn't have weddings on the beach. Wendy just might have to have a second wedding.

She was almost surprised when Evander agreed with the blonde boy in regards to his conclusion. Wendy had always been under the impression a wedding was something Evander was not looking forward to. When she had proposed moving the wedding to that summer he had of course been horrified. She had not been entirely serious, though, as it was far from practical. He still had another year of school and everyone knew that the moment you were wed you were expected to start working to producing a proper heir for the family. Studying, Evander for a moment she realized that he was trying to dismiss the talkative boy by agreeing with him and she glanced to Balder and folding her hands in front of her said, "Yes. It'll be lovely." She looked down at Balder without saying more willing him to disappear. Shame that she couldn't get away with hexing him. Or poison. Poison was always nice.
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image
                                                So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
                                                Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
                                                Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
                                                Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇
                                                ════════════════════════

Eretria looked around those assembled and shifted her daughter to her lap, ignoring how Bethany was currently squirming as she tried to escape her mother's grasp. The wedding had been nice enough, and the reception was definitely chaotic. However, Eretria spent the time currently observing everything going on around her. Let's see, there was Ellis and Hall corralling their children, Luke and Steffi being accosted by Tobi, Balder going off to talk to Luke's family... Briefly Eretria let her gaze settle on the blond and his attempts at speaking to the... rather uncomfortable couple. She didn't need to be a legilimens to know that the Lillantines were not happy about being invited to their b*****d's wedding. Well, if they didn't want a b*****d, then they should have managed their family better. Besides, the best way to deal with bastards in her experience was to welcome them in and allow them to be part of the family. Which, to their credit, they had, but it was obvious that they had a strong distaste for Luke and anything associated with the late Julius Lillantine. Well, that wasn't her problem, now was it? But, she didn't care. More information for her to gain and use to her own benefit.

Wendy, on the other hand, was a petulant child in Eretria's eyes. Whatever her agenda might be, she did things sloppily. She'd looked at the letter that the auror office had gotten by way of peering into her husband's mind, and scoffed at what she saw. Sentimental drivel, written in such a way to pull at heartstrings just enough to get people to do what she wanted them to do. She was certain that had her husband truly looked between the lines, there was a lot more behind that letter than what he had discerned. A grab for power, which landed her in just such a spot to inherit everything. Petty and pathetic. She was perhaps at best a performing seal, not doing anything but what she had been taught, and thinking that she would come out on top in the end. Just like the idiot first years back when she was in school. Most of whom faded into obscurity when all was said and done. Oh, Eretria was certain that she and Evander were made for each other. He was weak-willed and she could exert her childish control over him. But that was all it was ever going to be.

She looked to her own husband, who was currently talking with his father. Magni wasn't weak-willed, despite what other people might think. He would have made a good Gryffindor had he actually gone to Hogwarts. He had conviction in his beliefs, which, when paired with Eretria's own shrewd mind, was actually a perfect match. She didn't mind playing the part of the brains behind the couple, especially since she could think fast enough at a young age to outwit people far older than herself. Perhaps she was being overcritical, but she didn't think so. She had been around more than long enough to look for potential threats. Which, if the forcibly neutral expressions Evander and Wendy were wearing were any indication, they wished ill will upon her brother-in-law. Call her an idiot if they wanted, but Balder was quite innocent, and far more trusting than she was. However, even she had to admit that the world needed idealists in the world. Otherwise the world would be just as cynical and calculating as she was. Which wasn't nearly as much fun if that was the case. If nothing else, idealists added a factor that was quite unexpected at times. She just figured that for those idealists to even survive, they needed someone with her mind to do the things they were unwilling or unable to do.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh, petty power squabbles...
                                                Taken By: Magni Borson
                                                OOC:

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
                                                Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
                                                Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
                                                Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
A lot of things occurred before Tobi was able to take a single sip of his shot. First of all a little kid came running over to Steffi congratulating her on her wedding and complimenting her dress which wasn't all that surprising actually. Given that she had invited all her orphans young and old, adopted or not, it hadn't been to shocking to see little kids randomly running up to her and Jer since he had apparently helped out a bit. It was however a bit funny seeing them run up to Luke though, especially if they wanted to hug him with sticky fingers. Then Silas poked his little head out from underneath the table (he'd question the why's and how's on that a little later) and smartly pointed out that what he had was a beer. The young father blinked down at his son and offered a nervous chuckle. Did he correct his son and raise the anger of his beau even further or did he lie and suffer for it down the road with Silas. Because knowing his son the way he did he would suffer. The kid was amazing at imagining things, he was active and playful and even if he didn't want to admit it he was also hella sweet. So lying to him was certainly a way to start creating a rift between them that he didn't want. It also didn't help that he might've accidentally created one when mentioning at the last wedding that maybe he'd want a sibling not too long down the road. He'd been thinking about it before Halloween and then when he'd been at that wedding seeing all the other kids as well as his own in their costumes running around smiling and laughing, he'd wanted that for the manor. The place was starting to feel more like home now that Marius and Silas were there to keep his demons at bay, but the idea of having it nearly filled to the brim with laughter and sunshine of more kids...it'd been tempting. So tempting he'd done the stupidest thing and told his kid in a crowded space out in a bloody dark forest that he wanted another kid. How did he even pass the adult test, like seriously. Before he could seriously contemplate his actions and the future though (or rather more than he already had) his boyfriend miraculously appeared beside him ruffling their son's hair and signing to him that he'd be cut if he told the nearly nine year old that it was vodka not beer. Tobi felt a familiar stir in his stomach and couldn't stop the smirk from widening across his lips before he leaned closer to Marius' ear. "Ya know, it shoul' be a crime ta make a man randy fer sayin' th' stuff you sign." he told him cheekily before placing a kiss on the corner of his mouth. It was really all he'd allow himself or else he'd be tempted to take him and Silas back home and leave their son to the mercy of some house elves and Lionel while he and Marius had some "bonding" time. He was just about to wrap his arms around the other man when he remembered the shot glass in his hand. He had gotten a free pass from the bride and groom on drinking that night but he really didn't want to knock back the stuff when his son was staring up at him like that. Which was totally unfair since this was that really good s**t too. Oh well. He put it back down on the table before smiling down at Silas. "Good guess Sy. So wot 'zactly are ya doin' under t'ere? Ya can' be makin' a fort or nothin' wit'out me woul' ya?" he asked mock offended.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived