Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Character Adoption Needed - Still looking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 pm
So unfortunately Aku has decided to put Jinhai Lei, one of her character's up for Adoption.
And as this character is the soon-to-be Fiance of my character, Austin Brighton, I am searching for someone willing to play Jinhai.
Of course this will mean you must be willing to receive feedback on how to play Jinhai, which I am more than willing to help with.

Here is the profile:

Akureikami
Hi, my name is
Jinhai Lei, it translates as Golden sea thunder

But I mostly go by
Jin sometimes, or Lei.

I'm a
guy

I'm 20 years old.

My birthday is
May 2nd

I work in
The Golden Lotus; as the owner

My dream job is
to run my own tea shop

My blood status is
Pure Blood, from the Lei Family in China

The school I attended
The Imperial Way, it's a small magic school in China. My cousin Emily goes there with me.

I was in the class of 2019

I'm interested in both

I'm currently with Austin Brighton

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
a bit shy at times but can be really out going. I love to laugh and to explore. I have a curious nature that tends to get me in a lot of trouble. My parents tell me I'm too much like my aunt and tend to rebel against the normal things for my family. I don't like to be stiff and proper all the time. I like to make jokes, see people laugh and play. My cousin Yuan tells me I'm a really good listener and that I have a good head on my shoulders. I guess it's true. People tend to come to me for advice.

My background story is
not as epic of a tale as I wish it was. I grew up in Bejing with my family living as normal of a wizarding life as a kid can. I got into loads of trouble because I've been so dang curious. Mom says that I'm like a cat and if I'm not careful I'll lose my nose. I think she meant life but didn't want to scare me. I spend a lot of time with my nainai, that's my grandmother, she knows lots of stuff and seems to be alright with me asking. My nainai is a crazy wonderful strict woman but she's being the most influential person in my life. She talks often about her daughters, one my mother, and the other my aunt. Once though she told me about her lost one. Apparently my mother had a third sister and I was instantly curious. Who was this person?

A few years ago I got to meet my lost family and feel in love with them. Every break I spent time with them and during this time I met an interesting young man named Austin. Over the years he and I feel in love, to my parents horror. I didn't care what they said, I loved him and wanted to be with him. Bruises aside, hatred aside I managed to keep in contact with him through out the years. As soon as I graduated I moved to England to be with him and now I am working on my own teashop.

I enjoy
- Piano music
- Exploring
- Sweets
- Animals
- most books
- Snowy days
- Austin

I despise
- Rules
- Jerks
- People who mock me
- Tiny dogs, I love animals but those aren't dogs
- Sour foods
- My Parents

I look like
this

My wand is a
10 inch Plum with a Diricawl hair

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I don't tell a lot of people, except my cousin Yuan, but lately I've discovered that I like boys just as much as girls. Don't tell my mother.

Oh and you need to set up the tea shop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 am
Bump  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:30 pm
Hello Spaz. I don't know if I am the right person to play Jinhai. But I thought I would offer. I was raised in Hawaii, which has a huge Chinese, Japanese and Fillipeno population. Some of my best friends are Chinese. I am also 20. As for tea. I have over 12 verities in my house, know Verious legends and tea aging processes. I have also taken tea ceremony classes. However those were Japanese. However I have some pretty noticeable flaws that you already know.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Hello Spaz. I don't know if I am the right person to play Jinhai. But I thought I would offer. I was raised in Hawaii, which has a huge Chinese, Japanese and Fillipeno population. Some of my best friends are Chinese. I am also 20. As for tea. I have over 12 verities in my house, know Verious legends and tea aging processes. I have also taken tea ceremony classes. However those were Japanese. However I have some pretty noticeable flaws that you already know.

Thank you for your interest, but nothing against you, but I don't really think Jinhai would fit with your usual characters. I am sorry.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:58 pm
Sir Spazalots
Ura the rainbow King

Thank you for your interest, but nothing against you, but I don't really think Jinhai would fit with your usual characters. I am sorry.
Understandable. That's why I said I have noticeable flaws. Last time I played a character as child as Jinhai seems was in a non harry potter RP. Well. I have one in the Japanese Guild you started. But, he is out of practice. It's boring to RP against your own self with only good characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 pm
Bump  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Bump  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm
Bump
Please someone?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 am
Bump
Please someone?  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm
Bump
Please someone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 am
Are you still looking for someone to take up Jinhai Lei?  

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items