Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
21 yr. old Girl seeks Girl (18+)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm
Hello there~ biggrin The name is All_Gods_Village (the true name will come later if interested enough). I am seeking another girl over the age of 18 years old to have kind of a fun girlfriend-like relationship with on Gaia. What I am looking for is on Gaia only and not for real life. It may sound horrible, but I just want to find a cute girl to enjoy and have fun with on here. I guess you could say it's a relationship for my avatar rather then for me, personally. I am a really kind, funny, positive, and enthusiastic girl who loves the game Fatal Frame (obviously), Zombies, Scary movies, and anything involving Japan! heart I love making friends and getting to know others and I do not judge anyone for what they say and do. whee If you are interested in having a fun girlfriend relationship only on Gaia then please drop me a note! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 pm
All_Gods_Village
Hello there~ biggrin The name is All_Gods_Village (the true name will come later if interested enough). I am seeking another girl over the age of 18 years old to have kind of a fun girlfriend-like relationship with on Gaia. What I am looking for is on Gaia only and not for real life. It may sound horrible, but I just want to find a cute girl to enjoy and have fun with on here. I guess you could say it's a relationship for my avatar rather then for me, personally. I am a really kind, funny, positive, and enthusiastic girl who loves the game Fatal Frame (obviously), Zombies, Scary movies, and anything involving Japan! heart I love making friends and getting to know others and I do not judge anyone for what they say and do. whee If you are interested in having a fun girlfriend relationship only on Gaia then please drop me a note! 4laugh

Hey! If you're still looking feel free to PM me.  

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces