Hey all. So, I'm looking for a few trolls who might be friendly towards an alliance pony that belongs to a cenarion circle settlement from the Moonglade herd. Basically, she's wandered away from home. After she has something else happen first, her and her newfound friend and companion on their way through a swamp would encounter a troll village or outpost. I'm hoping it maybe can be a small festival or something exciting happening. They maybe invite Fera and her friend to stick around. They'll participate in whatever festivities are going on. Maybe eat with them. Have some good times, listen to some stories. Then, Fera and her friend will be on their way before falling into some incredible danger which is already planned for them.

Ultimately, their plots will take them back to Moonglade territory. Moonglade isn't unfriendly to outsiders, so if anyone joins in this and decides they want to go with them; that's probably ok too. Just beware that the plot that's to take place after the troll bonfires is going to be dangerous. It's sort of already having a loose plot.

also, if it's of any interest; they'll become from the edges of a swamp that Fera found herself lost in. If you have a band of travelers near there, i'm open to the idea of just camping with other travelers as well.

Who's Fera?
User Image

Interested in information on the Moonglade herd? #herd thread