Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
HI guys!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenFate08

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:24 am
Hi, my name is JR,Male/Straight,Birthday 9/8/94,18 yrs. old, living in the Philippines and I registered last 04/21/2013.

I played Gaia years ago. But my stay here is a bit unstable(I quit and come back and do it again) and I have decided to make a new account and start from scratch.My avatar you are seeing now is from my hard work doing Booty Grabs(been very restless) and little donations from our fellow Gaians.I consider myself as a newbie because the first time I joined Gaia, I seldomly play it.I want to join this guild because I saw at the title that you help newbies like me,support us and train us.Thank you and more power to the guild.

I just copy-pasted this from my introduction here because I'm very very very tired. And I haven't got some sleep  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 am
Hello! Booty Grab is a good way to make money, you can also check out this link for some other ways. Other than that, its good to have you in the guild. Everyone is really nice here, so you will fit in perfect! If you have any questions, let me know!

Azyiie

Human

18,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

FrozenFate08

Animal Lover

9,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 am
Azyiie
Hello! Booty Grab is a good way to make money, you can also check out this link for some other ways. Other than that, its good to have you in the guild. Everyone is really nice here, so you will fit in perfect! If you have any questions, let me know!

Thank you for welcoming me!! biggrin
I see what you said that everyone is nice here, I can feel it.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games