Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
20 year old F looking for 18-25 M

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxHeartless PrincessxXx

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:57 pm
So for starters my name is Ciara as the title says I'm a 20 year old female looking for a male age ranging from 18-25.

So right off the back I'm gonna get this off my chest. I'm against weed. I know very well that just saying that chases away over 80 percent of the male population.
But I don't want a guy who is weed smoker or does any kind of drug really.
Drinking to hang out casual is okay, however if your the type of guy to get drunk daily then please just go.

So I'm very nice, fun loving and very laid back. I hate lairs and cheaters. If your dishonest then I'm not for you. I understand everyone makes mistakes so if you've made one in the past with someone else but are no longer like that then I'm more then willing to give you a chance.

I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games and art.
I love bike riding, going to the beach, hanging out, going to the movies. I'm a huge fan of cuddling and just over all having a great time.
What I'm looking for is a lasting relationship. I have a full time job but I have many ways of contacting me. Skype, gaia, facebook, cell phone, etc
I do live in florida so the closer you live the better but I am open to long distance as long as the communication is well kept.
Feel free to quote me or message me.
Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I don't bite... well hard ^.~ unless you want me to heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 pm
hello pleasure to meet you =D i am interested in getting to know you if you want me can pm to get to know eachother and btw awsome banner i love assasins creed 3nodding  

Adonfang

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 am
xXxHeartless PrincessxXx
I've got a secret! It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and i'm gonna keep it!..

Hello there. My name is Cory, nice to make your online acquaintance. I'm 23 years old and I live on quite the opposite side of the country. California is where I hail from. I've already had my time to Party and do my thing with drugs. Not my scene. I always did it in moderation so quitting was as simple as saying "No thank you". I drink socially and smoke Hookah socially, I do hope that isn't a deal breaker. I have a part time job that should go full time in a couple months as my annual review is coming up. I work nights from 10pm - 7am pacific time. that's like 1am - 11am for you I believe. I love animals. They are adorable and pull on my heartstrings >.> I have two dogs but they live with my mother who lives an hour away. My grandma takes care of my cat for company, I see him every night or so. As far as activities go, I love to play 360 and LoL. I have a bike and without it I'd have no life. Nothing beats a late night ride. I fancy anime and TV shows like "The Walking Dead" and "Game of Thrones". If "Archer" didn't exist in my life, I imagine my sense of humor would be non-existant. I'm currently reading the Book "Dragonlance: Legends" and the manga's; Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, and Attack on Titan. Before you judge, I loved these from day one they came out, as my well informed cousin introduced me to these before they got over hyped and adopted bad English rights. I like just getting out of the house to hang out, give me a destination, let's adventure! My favorite colors are Black (technically not a color) and Royal Purple. I prefer when they accent each other, like a black hoodie with a purple embroidery on it. I love to cook. After being a bachelor for so long you get good at it too ^~^ I hope to hear back from you in the near future. Until then, take care.

..I know something you don't know!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 am
xXxHeartless PrincessxXx
So for starters my name is Ciara as the title says I'm a 20 year old female looking for a male age ranging from 18-25.

So right off the back I'm gonna get this off my chest. I'm against weed. I know very well that just saying that chases away over 80 percent of the male population.
But I don't want a guy who is weed smoker or does any kind of drug really.
Drinking to hang out casual is okay, however if your the type of guy to get drunk daily then please just go.

So I'm very nice, fun loving and very laid back. I hate lairs and cheaters. If your dishonest then I'm not for you. I understand everyone makes mistakes so if you've made one in the past with someone else but are no longer like that then I'm more then willing to give you a chance.

I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games and art.
I love bike riding, going to the beach, hanging out, going to the movies. I'm a huge fan of cuddling and just over all having a great time.
What I'm looking for is a lasting relationship. I have a full time job but I have many ways of contacting me. Skype, gaia, facebook, cell phone, etc
I do live in florida so the closer you live the better but I am open to long distance as long as the communication is well kept.
Feel free to quote me or message me.
Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I don't bite... well hard ^.~ unless you want me to heart

I nice to meet you i live far in cali, but i would still love to talk with you smile  

Pr1smatic

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff